Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 Feb 2019

Adam Montana

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I believe it's the opposite. The Iraqi Dinar can't go up unless people feel that it will be supported.

Why is BTC close to $10,000, or TSLA at $800? Neither of those examples show in black and white that they "should" be at that level - they are there because people feel and think. The same is true for the dinar - there will never be a black and white absolute "yes", only a long list of "no". Luckily, that's not the deciding factor here.

:twocents: 

Excellent Adam, always refocusing with clarity! Thank you!! 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:08 AM, Indraman said:

IMHO (My comments in dark text😞

1. Is there a complete and functioning

government? No, but from the looks of things, could possibly be one of the quickest governments formed in history after the fall of Sadam. But, only time will tell. Remember, this is Iraq and saying one thing, but not delivering on results is a very common and daily occurrence.

2.   Are the crooks and other ner-do-wells still able to do harm? This is Iraq...need I say more?

3.  Is the banking system (and laws)  up and ready to handle an event like an RV? This is the one area I feel that the country of Iraq has made the most progress and is ready for the coming changes.

4.  Is Iraq safe enough for countries & businesses to actually infuse tons of money into the country? This will depend on the acceptance of the newly established government by the people, and the direction that the newly formed government takes. If there's a continued foray into corruption, or even the perception of corruption, then things may not get to a point of stability. Only time will tell.

Great post Indy.  You summed up what is happening and what needs to happen in Iraq for an RV.  I would like to add one thing, get Iran out of Iraq.  That includes Iranian militias and Iraqi politicians who are Iranian puppets.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

that it will be supported.

Why is BTC close to $10,000, or TSLA at $800? Neither of those examples show in black and white that they "should" be at that level - they are there because people feel and think. The same is true for the dinar - there will never be a black and white absolute "yes", only a long list of "no". Luckily, that's not the deciding factor here.

Spot on as always.  Thanks Adam.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

The Iraqi Dinar can't go up unless people feel that it will be supported.

Why is BTC close to $10,000, or TSLA at $800? Neither of those examples show in black and white that they "should" be at that level - they are there because people feel and think. The same is true for the dinar

For A Buck - They Can Cop A Feel Of Mine ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1