Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Papajack rumour, not good sorry folks

zantac

Dont shot me too many times please i have enough lead in my butt from the missus kicking it everyday :lol:

Papajack posted

I received a call from two sources today, I don't know if this is smoke or true. First I was told that the UNSC told Iraq they have too many milestones to overcome before they can even talk about Chapter7. Secondly Allawi bowed out of the US brokered deal and the constitution may require Iraq start over from scratch. I was also told we should start hearing the truth by tonight but we might be in for a long ride.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dont shot me too many times please i have enough lead in my butt from the missus kicking it everyday :lol:

Papajack posted

I received a call from two sources today, I don't know if this is smoke or true. First I was told that the UNSC told Iraq they have too many milestones to overcome before they can even talk about Chapter7. Secondly Allawi bowed out of the US brokered deal and the constitution may require Iraq start over from scratch. I was also told we should start hearing the truth by tonight but we might be in for a long ride.

smoke. how do they deal with the IMF plans due to finish with the fiscal new year? and as close as allawi is to bieng PM, why should he bail out? Sorry, but the only smoke I smell is the kind that cheech & chong were on.

• Upvote 6

My M16 only fires in 3 round bursts or full auto............so I hope you don't mind the 3 round burst..........I don't like bad news. :P

Thanks for the post and it just sounds like everything else coming out. I don't think there is any evidence for it or against it.

• Upvote 1

Papajack posted

Well we do know what section this is. While like most, I prefer the more positive rumors, but as Adults, we must except the good with the bad. still we have to remember its still just a rumor, till proven otherwise.

Keep the faith all, I'm not dead yet, so I am not giving up

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Watch the short UNSC Video report of the meeting today, it's nothing like your rumor that is for sure. It's very positive, and the way he was talking if they were seated today, the Chapter 7 would have been lifted today, or at least that's how positive it sounded. Yes there are issues that need a bit more resolution to them, but nothing they can't handle as far as they've come in the last two years....they could have been done today.

V

• Upvote 12

I think this is smoke. Iraq is only use to a dictatorship. Their leaders must be put in a situation where they must move forward. They will never move pass this stalemate without a outside hammer. These people can care less about their fellow citizens. GO RV.

Watch the short UNSC Video report of the meeting today, it's nothing like your rumor that is for sure. It's very positive, and the way he was talking if they were seated today, the Chapter 7 would have been lifted today, or at least that's how positive it sounded. Yes there are issues that need a bit more resolution to them, but nothing they can't handle as far as they've come in the last two years....they could have been done today.

V

exactly

IMO there is way to much heat on the sc to be easy on iraq. They know better then us how iraq and its people have suffered. They would love to bring the country out of ch. 7.However you have a few bad apples slowing it down.

As the time increases you will see gloom and doom rumour's because that makes it more newsworthy, with the lack of news always comes negativity.Just hang on.....the time is near. Get ready to smile cause good things are about to happen.

• Upvote 1

I think this is smoke. Iraq is only use to a dictatorship. Their leaders must be put in a situation where they must move forward. They will never move pass this stalemate without a outside hammer. These people can care less about their fellow citizens. GO RV.

I agree- I think this is smoke. They don't want anyone to know what they are doing. I mean come on... Maliki says he will step down if they can provide another candidate and now Allawi - who got the most votes steps down? yeah right.

GO RV!!! :)

1. The UN is the most impotent organization ever created so why anyone believes that they can force anything is beyond me.

2. Where does all this info come from about any brokered deals. No proof of any of this has been offered?

3. The American government is just as corrupt as the Iraqi government and just like the Iraqi politicians they only take care of themselves.

4. It is my opinion that the only deal that has been brokered is one that will let the Bush tax cuts expire so they can tax the heck out of this speculative investment.

Edited by darwinatridge

Start from scratch.....I would say not. If you believe what the UNSC has said, they have called for the GOI to form their new government "quickly", which would not see to be consistent with "starting from scratch". IMO, we are going to be getting a lot of misinformation and misdirection in the next few days. We just need to hang in there and watch what they do, not what they say.

• Upvote 1

Papajack posted

Did you eat alot of lead paint when you were younger ???

Lead-based paint is a major source of lead poisoning for children and can also affect adults. In adults, lead poisoning can cause irreversible brain damage and can impair mental functioning.

Just a thought :lol:

Go RV !!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone really believe Chap 7 would be lifted without a government in place? Seems elementary.

There is no way they will lift chapter 7 until

Iraq has a stable working government in place

The UN needs to see this for the Iraqi people

and the world. Kawait will get on board, Iraq will

contract companies to finish getting power

and clean water/sewer. Stability will be present

and RV will follow. Honestly IMO RI may happen

instead. This will bring more stability to the Iraqi people.

Something they will understand and accept.

Most if not all bad guys will have a pocket full

of Dinar worth something and will look forward

to life instead of the buckets of honey and the rest

of the martar BS. Again IMO.

Go Rv