Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let Me Tell You What the Left is Doing

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Do you have a source for these numbers? And I don't mean twitter or youtube.

B/A

U.S. Bureau of Economic statistics

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics

California vital Statistics

HUD data Statistics

There are your links, do your own research.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This a third party site that sell birth certificates... Absolutely no data there.

13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Nothing here about population, food stamps, criminals, gangs... But a great site to get a loan, or sign up to be a slum lord...

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This one is great.... However it destroys most of the numbers you posted.

Here is a sampling;

Federal arrests of non-U.S. citizens more than tripled from 1998 to 2018 (rising 234%), while federal arrests of U.S. citizens rose 10% over the same period (table 4). Federal arrests of non-U.S. citizens increased from 73,022 in 2017 to 125,027 in 2018, a 1-year increase of over 50,000 (table 4). In 2018, non-U.S. citizens accounted for 24% of all federal drug arrests and 25% of all federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests (table 7a). In 2018, 85% of federal arrests of non-U.S. citizens were for immigration offenses, and another 5% of arrests were immigration-related (table 7b). 

Of suspects prosecuted in U.S. district court in 2018, 57% were U.S. citizens and 43% were non-U.S. citizens (table 13). Immigration suspects prosecuted in U.S. district court more than tripled from 1998 to 2018 (table 16). Of non-U.S. citizens prosecuted in U.S. district court in 2018, 0.3% were prosecuted for first-time illegal entry; 99.7% were prosecuted for something else (table 14). The five crime types for which non-U.S. citizens were most likely to be prosecuted in U.S. district court in 2018 were illegal reentry (72% of prosecutions), drugs (13%), fraud (4.5%), alien smuggling (4%), and misuse of visas (2%) (table 14). The five crime types for which U.S. citizens were most likely to be prosecuted in U.S. district court in 2018 were drugs (38% of prosecutions), weapons (21%), fraud (12%), public order (12%), and alien smuggling (6%) (table 14).

22 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Also very good info... 

Foreign-born workers represented 16.1 percent of the U.S. labor force in 2012

In 2012, there were 25 million foreign-born persons age 16 years and older in the U.S. labor force, representing 16.1 percent of the total. About 130 million workers were native born, making up the remaining 83.9 percent of the total U.S. labor force. About 38 percent (9.5 million workers) of the foreign born were from Mexico and Central America, and 28 percent (7 million workers) were from Asia (including the Middle East). The share of foreign–born workers from Europe and the Caribbean was about 10 percent for each.

29 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Very interesting statistics on business and personal income by city, county, state and nationally, but nothing on your list is covered.

Most of these are very informative thanks for posting.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...
Associated Press

Vermont's Republican governor: Trump shouldn't be in office

WILSON RING
Associated PressFebruary 6, 2020, 3:58 PM EST

Yahoo News Video
5e3d4a0e2d854061b0b1eec6_o_U_v2.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — President Donald Trump abused his power and shouldn't be in office, Vermont Gov. Phil Scott, a fellow Republican, said Thursday in a rare dissent from within party ranks.

The U.S. Senate should have been allowed to hear from more witnesses who could have provided evidence about the charges against the president, Scott, a frequent Trump critic, said at a news conference.

After being asked about the president's acquittal Wednesday in the Senate, Scott said the outcome was almost a foregone conclusion.

“If they'd taken more testimony, maybe they'd have had more information and maybe other senators would have acted appropriately,” Scott said.

When pressed about whether he would have voted to remove the president, Scott noted he isn't a member of the Senate.

“I believe that the president abused his powers. It’s hard, in some respects for me, because I’m not a supporter," Scott said. “I didn’t vote for the president, and I don’t believe that he should be in office."

He continued, "I think it’s for the voters to decide in November whether he should continue in that role.”

Trump was acquitted Wednesday by the Senate on the two articles of impeachment that were filed by the House after an investigation into Trump's request for Ukraine to “do us a favor” in exchange for military aid and investigate Democratic rival Joe Biden ahead of the November election.

Scott praised U.S. Sen. Mitt Romney, of Utah, the only Republican to break ranks with his party and vote to convict Trump of one of the two charges that could have led to his removal from office.

“I believe he abused his position of power; withholding those funds is inappropriate," Scott said. “I believe, as Sen. Romney did, that he shouldn’t be in office."

Scott repeatedly praised Romney for his vote to convict the president on the abuse of power impeachment article, when Romney knew the vote could subject him to criticism from members of his party.

“It shows a lot about his character and integrity,” Scott said. “We can only hope that if we are in that same, similar situation that we’d do the same.”

Romney announced his decision Wednesday two hours before the GOP-dominated Senate voted to absolve Trump. He said the impeachment oath required him to render “impartial justice.”

Since he took office in 2017, Scott has been a frequent critic of Trump, has repeatedly called for an end to the divisiveness in American politics, and has criticized many of the president's policies, including on climate change and immigration.

In September, Scott was the first GOP governor to support an impeachment inquiry against the president.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-governor-says-trump-shouldnt-205807801.html

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You just gave Trump a complement. 

I'm telling B/A:lol:

I've never been above calling a shot a shot.....Trump's good deeds should be mentioned, just as his flagrant missteps.  I'm sure somewhere in your past you complimented Barack Obama on something, no matter how bitter it tasted.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

A little over 15 years ago the Left forced a Reasonable Man to do an Unreasonable thing....Look at what they have been doing the last couple years. I wonder how many remember Marvin Heemeyer's story and how the Granby City Cousel Destoyed his life?

June 4th 2019 marked the 15th anniversary of the Killdozer's rampage through Granby Colorado.
Sit down kids and let me tell you a tale, about a reasonable man driven to do unreasonable things.
Marvin Heemeyer was a man who owned a muffler shop in Granby Colorado. The city council ordained to approve the construction of a concrete factory in the lot across from Marvin's shop. In the process this blocked the only access road to the muffler shop. Marvin petitioned to stop the construction to no avail. Petitioned to construct a new access road, and even bought the heavy machinery to do so himself. Denied.
The concrete factory went up in disregard to the ramifications on Marvin's business. To add insult to injury, the factory construction disconnected the muffler shop from the city sewage lines. An indifferent city government then chose to fine Marvin for this.
His business and livelihood were in ruin. Rather than lie down and die, Marvin chose to fight back. Over the course of a year and a half Marvin secretly outfitted the bulldozer he bought to save his business with three inch thick steel and concrete armor, camera systems guarded with bulletproof glass.
On June 4th 2004 Marvin Heemeyer lowered the armored shell over top of himself, entombing himself inside the Killdozer to make his last stand.
He burst fourth from the walls of his muffler shop and straight into the concrete factory that ruined his business. Over the course of the next several hours Marvin drove his Killdozer through 13 buildings owned by those officials that had wronged him, including the city council building itself.
Swat teams swarmed the dozer, but it proved immune to small arms fire and even explosives. Another piece of heavy machinery was even brought out to fight the Killdozer, but it too fell to the dozers righteous fury.
In the end, Marvin's Killdozer became trapped in one of the buildings it was built to destroy. Marvin chose to take his life, the only life he took that day.
Marvin Heemeyer, is considered by many as the last great American folk hero. A man driven to the brink who chose to fight back against an indifferent system.
From notes left behind after his passing:
"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable. Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
When injustice becomes the law, resistance becomes duty.
Never underestimate a welder...
His name was Marvin Heemeyer .

Karsten

• Thanks 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...