Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let Me Tell You What the Left is Doing

Independent voters are often the key to victory. It’s very difficult to win without support from the middle.

Fortunately for Trump, he is gaining support from independents who must be very turned off by the increasingly crazy sounding Democrats.

Breitbart reports:

Poll: Trump Gaining Independent support over Top Democrat Challengers

President Trump is gaining support from independent voters and holding an edge with the demographic over potential Democrat challengers Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), IBD-TIPP’s October poll shows.

The IBD/TIPP Poll – taken September 26 to October 3 among 900 adults (including a “subset” of 341 Democrats and Democrat-leaning independents) – showed the president edging out Warren in support from independent voters in a hypothetical general election matchup. While the poll shows Warren narrowly leading Trump overall – 48 percent to 46 percent – Trump leads Warren among independent voters by six percentage points, 49 percent to 43 percent.

Similarly, Trump leads Sanders among independent voters by four points, 48 percent to 44 percent. A head-to-head matchup shows Sanders surpassing Trump by three points overall – 49 percent to 46 percent.

Biden performs the best against Trump in a general election matchup – 51 percent to 44 percent – the survey found. However, his lead narrowed by five points from September’s poll, when he led Trump 54 percent to 42 percent.

Impeachment talk is definitely playing a role here.

PJ Media reports:

New Poll Suggests Dems’ Impeachment Fever Helping Trump With Independents

What caused such a dramatic swing in Trump’s favor with independents? Is it a coincidence that this poll was conducted after Nancy Pelosi formally launched an impeachment inquiry into President Trump? Not to me.

Impeachment is not exactly popular amongst voters, and only a minority of independents support it. Many on the right have warned Democrats that impeachment fever will only benefit Trump in the long run—and they appear to be proven right by this poll.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Right it's about conspiracy and some pretty sick ones at that.

B/A

:lmao: I  pray that there's an RV before Nov. 2020, otherwise we're going to witness a meltdown of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS  that will most likely see you and a few others here filled with Hate being censured. :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao: I  pray that there's an RV before Nov. 2020, otherwise we're going to witness a meltdown of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS  that will most likely see you and a few others here filled with Hate being censured. :lmao:

Would you mind explaining this one. Are you saying an RV is related to the 2020 election? 

B/A

• Upvote 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

Would you mind explaining this one. Are you saying an RV is related to the 2020 election? 

B/A

I understand,  what I'm saying is post RV I doubt many here will be posting about politics. Thus you won't have an audience to watch your EPIC MELTDOWN when Trump wins. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I understand,  what I'm saying is post RV I doubt many here will be posting about politics. Thus you won't have an audience to watch your EPIC MELTDOWN when Trump wins. 

Thanks I wasn't sure where you were going with it. I do agree if this RVs most people will be gone from the site. I can't say if I will hang around or not. I do enjoy the banter. As for melting down, I don't think so. I've survived this train wreck so far and will survive the next one. Whether Trump is in office or in jail, nothing will change in D.C.

B/A

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Hello LGD....Most People undeniably posting on Politics here and/or any site  are at some degree ( min. medium, high) filled w disenchantment, disgust , hate or even worse......On both sides of the fence ( just like it happens all over the world)

I know hate and rage are bad for our liver and mood....Being relaxed  is supposed to be way more healthy....But that's life esp when Politicians ( again WORLDWIDE) are givin' us normal Folks lots and lots of reasons for feeling that way....

I, for instance do HATE W ALL MY HEART   Turkey's Erdogan.... Kurds butcher / murderer ( Just like Saddam)...And others too...

It's my instinct to make me feel that way while the mind tries to tell me to remain cold and calm....at times it's possible...Others definitively not....Sorry

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm telling you, in all my years I've NEVER seen so many people across America rise up and begin speaking out against our elected leaders. NEVER!!!!!!!!

I've posted tons of videos from across America, from city hall meetings to town halls to peaceful protest in the streets and now this is coming to Congress. It's starting small but this public awareness is gonna continue to grow with each assault against our President and our Rights. And IF Trump is wrongly removed.........

IT WILL BECOME VERY BLOODY 

The Left had Best 

BACK OFF :cowboy1:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/17/2019 at 5:00 PM, cranman said:

Yep!  Just names will change but the game/ tragedy will be the same.  

In other words....Politics as usual....Worldwide......That's unfortunate

Somehow some dictatorial regimes happen to be more honest in that you know (more or less) what to expect ( usually very bad stuff)

While instead in some / many democratic Govt's ( with elections and the whole package) more often that not ....Democracy appears to only be a pious illusion as the PTB run the whole thing giving the voter the impression they are free in choosing parties and stuff....Not knowing that all the issues which really matter are most of the time  already decided and the single vote of us little People ( in many so-called democratic nations) has very little weight in the end if at all...

The Parliament Representatives? Hmm.....Some are certainly honest but they have to give up at one point and/or follow suit, given the situation....Or they get crushed

Who knows what Politics will be in 100, 200 or even 500 years from now....I wonder....Better ? Worse? Just the same?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

In other words....Politics as usual....Worldwide......That's unfortunate

Somehow some dictatorial regimes happen to be more honest in that you know (more or less) what to expect ( usually very bad stuff)

While instead in some / many democratic Govt's ( with elections and the whole package) more often that not ....Democracy appears to only be a pious illusion as the PTB run the whole thing giving the voter the impression they are free in choosing parties and stuff....Not knowing that all the issues which really matter are most of the time  already decided and the single vote of us little People ( in many so-called democratic nations) has very little weight in the end if at all...

The Parliament Representatives? Hmm.....Some are certainly honest but they have to give up at one point and/or follow suit, given the situation....Or they get crushed

Who knows what Politics will be in 100, 200 or even 500 years from now....I wonder....Better ? Worse? Just the same?

I agree. We let what was once a good idea evolve into an unchecked frat house that serves themselves and wreak havoc on the general populace. Time to become more aware of what's truly going on.  People will never agree on everything.  That's a well known fact.  That fact is exploited by MSM, politicians and lobbyist to divide us to the point that there is no compromising anymore.  Look at some threads on this forum.  The comments that go back and forth are at times amusing and other times sad.  No attempt to reach compromise or admit that at some point their party was wrong. This is what the government wants.  A nation divided and too busy fighting each other to notice the big picture. Like you said, it happens in many countries. Maybe not exactly like this but in some otherway for sure.

11 minutes ago, cranman said:

I agree. We let what was once a good idea evolve into an unchecked frat house that serves themselves and wreak havoc on the general populace. Time to become more aware of what's truly going on.  People will never agree on everything.  That's a well known fact.  That fact is exploited by MSM, politicians and lobbyist to divide us to the point that there is no compromising anymore.  Look at some threads on this forum.  The comments that go back and forth are at times amusing and other times sad.  No attempt to reach compromise or admit that at some point their party was wrong. This is what the government wants.  A nation divided and too busy fighting each other to notice the big picture. Like you said, it happens in many countries. Maybe not exactly like this but in some otherway for sure.

Agreed and thanks, cranman...Sorry, out of pluses currently.....

Will get back to you

• Upvote 1

When you see people doing things out of character,  know something's up 

| October 23, 2019 11:42 AM

Dozens of House Republicans stormed a secure hearing room where lawmakers are conducting impeachment proceedings and demanded entry but were denied by “Democratic leadership,” they said Wednesday.

The excluded GOP lawmakers sit on panels that are not officially invited to closed-door interviews of Trump administration officials whose testimony Democrats believe will show wrongdoing by the president. The lawmakers in the closed-door proceeding were interviewing Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Laura Cooper.

“A whole bunch of Republican Congress members who were duly elected just tried to get in to find out what is going on in their closed hearings, because we were elected to Congress and we don’t even know what is going on,” Republican Rep. Debbie Lesko of Arizona said.

Lesko sits on the House Judiciary Committee, which is one of the six committees originally tasked with conducting an impeachment inquiry by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

But Pelosi, a California Democrat, has narrowed access to the closed-door questioning to the Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight committees, and the proceedings have been closed to the public and the press.

Republicans demanded House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who is running the proceedings, to allow them inside.

Schiff, a California Democrat, refused to speak to the GOP lawmakers seeking admission.

“He left,” Republican Rep. Roger Marshall of Kansas said. “He just go up and left. He doesn’t have the guts to tell us why we can’t be in the room, why he doesn’t want this to be transparent.”

Marshall called the closed-door investigation “the biggest farce of my life,” and other Republican lawmakers lined up to condemn the secrecy.

“To disregard, to repudiate, close to 60 million Americans in the 2016 election, if they are going to do that, do it in public,” said Rep. Mo Brooks, an Alabama Republican. “Show your faces so we can all see the travesty you are trying to foist on America.”

Schiff and Pelosi have defended the process by equating the panels in the closed-door inquiry to a grand jury and Schiff to the role of prosecutor, acting much like former special counsel Robert Mueller.

Schiff said public hearings will take place, and transcripts will be released at some point

• Thanks 2