Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

Ilhan Omar’s Brother In Question Might Be Openly ***

It’s been looking like Ilhan Omar married her brother in an immigration scam for quite some time. It also seems the reason why the university she attended has been unhelpful is because she’s also tangled up in student fraud as well….and man wait till you see the proof lined up against her.

As reported by the patron saint of online censorship herself, Laura Loomer dug big into the Omar scandal. Why does Ilhan’s brother share the same family name as her father, which is a Somali tradition? Why is her brother (I’m just going to call him that) commenting about her children being his nieces in a now deleted Instagram post? Why would her strict Muslim family be “OK” with this weird arrangement of legally being married to one man while simultaneously having children out of legal wedlock with another? Why doesn’t Ilhan’s timeline of her life events match up with anything she’s said?

For starters there’s a pretty good chance that her brother is ***. He likes to frequent drag and *** clubs and wear some pretty tragic hot pants while doing it.

Wow, you’d almost think it were Ilham staring back at you on the left in that picture. Yea, they don’t look alike at all. 

“Bruce Jenner shorts are the new black! Call me Caitlyn?” He wrote that? Oh ok. 

If I were a betting man, I know what glitter tasseled pony I’d be putting my money on, just saying.

This is really only important for one reason. The hell was he doing being married to a woman at all?

I have a theory.

I think this might explain why her strict Muslim family didn’t consider the marriage incest (an act punishable by…well, without looking I’ll just guess it’s probably death.) Aside from the immigration and college benefits they illegally gained, it also gave her brother a cover story for totally not being ***, which (and I know this answer for sure) is also punishable by death under Shariah Law.

It’s a win/win situation….for them anyway. Of course there’s just too much paperwork to hide, and too many past lies to cover up….and now it’s all right here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ocasio-Cortez Appears On 'The Price Is Right,' Guesses Everything Is Free
April 12th, 2019

article-4014-2.jpg

[EDITOR'S NOTE: We have been notified by Snopes.com that this story is not true. After reviewing the evidence, we would like to retract it. Ocasio-Cortez did not actually appear on The Price Is Right and guess that everything is free. In fact, it appears that this entire story was completely made up. Everything else on our site is still true, however. We apologize for any confusion.]

HOLLYWOOD, CA—Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was pumped to attend a taping of The Price Is Right in Hollywood this week. The special guest introduced herself as a U.S. representative and rising star of the Democratic Party. Things got interesting when the game began and every time it was her turn to estimate the price of an item her answer was "free." 

Items included a set of Italian leather handbags, an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas, and a brand new 2019 BMW 330i, at all of which Ocasio-Cortez shouted, "FREE!"

When host Drew Carey asked if Ocasio-Cortez understood the game's rules, she told Carey not to cat-call her and then responded, "Don't hate me cause you ain't me."

She went on to guess that diamond earrings, a set of jet skis, and even a giant pile of cash were all free. Carey unveiled a package containing world-class healthcare and she said, "Definitely free." She was at one point puzzled by a stack of croissants but eventually guessed that they also were free.

Ocasio-Cortez was never able to advance to the game proper, and as the credits rolled she appeared visibly upset. A hot mic picked up comments she made in frustration, claiming that the game was rigged by capitalism and that "everybody knows giant piles of money are free, that's like basic economics 101."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, yota691 said:
Ocasio-Cortez Appears On 'The Price Is Right,' Guesses Everything Is Free
April 12th, 2019

article-4014-2.jpg

[EDITOR'S NOTE: We have been notified by Snopes.com that this story is not true. After reviewing the evidence, we would like to retract it. Ocasio-Cortez did not actually appear on The Price Is Right and guess that everything is free. In fact, it appears that this entire story was completely made up. Everything else on our site is still true, however. We apologize for any confusion.]

HOLLYWOOD, CA—Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was pumped to attend a taping of The Price Is Right in Hollywood this week. The special guest introduced herself as a U.S. representative and rising star of the Democratic Party. Things got interesting when the game began and every time it was her turn to estimate the price of an item her answer was "free." 

Items included a set of Italian leather handbags, an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas, and a brand new 2019 BMW 330i, at all of which Ocasio-Cortez shouted, "FREE!"

When host Drew Carey asked if Ocasio-Cortez understood the game's rules, she told Carey not to cat-call her and then responded, "Don't hate me cause you ain't me."

She went on to guess that diamond earrings, a set of jet skis, and even a giant pile of cash were all free. Carey unveiled a package containing world-class healthcare and she said, "Definitely free." She was at one point puzzled by a stack of croissants but eventually guessed that they also were free.

Ocasio-Cortez was never able to advance to the game proper, and as the credits rolled she appeared visibly upset. A hot mic picked up comments she made in frustration, claiming that the game was rigged by capitalism and that "everybody knows giant piles of money are free, that's like basic economics 101."

The sad part is she would actually do this. 

• Thanks 1

SQUAD REJECTED: House Overwhelmingly Shoots Down Omar’s Anti-Israeli Legislation

The House of Representatives overwhelmingly rejected Ilhan Omar’s anti-Israeli legislation Tuesday; ending her quest to boycott the Jewish State in a lopsided 398-to-17 landslide.“The 398-to-17 vote, with five members voting present, came after a debate that was equally lopsided; no one in either party spoke against the measure. The House’s two most vocal backers of the boycott movement — Representatives Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, freshman Democrats and the first two Muslim women in Congress — did not participate in the floor debate,” reports the New York Times

However, earlier in the day, Ms. Tlaib, who is Palestinian-American, delivered an impassioned speech in defense of the boycott movement. She branded Israel’s policies toward Palestinians ‘racist’ and invoked American boycotts of Nazi Germany, among others, as an example of what she described as a legitimate economic protest to advance human rights around the world,” adds the Times.

“I stand before you as the daughter of Palestinian immigrants, parents who experienced being stripped of their human rights, the right to freedom of travel, equal treatment,” said Tlaib. “So I can’t stand by and watch this attack on our freedom of speech and the right to boycott the racist policies of the government and the state of Israel.”

The bill supported the BDS -or Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions- movement; a push to boycott Israeli goods and services to support Palestinian statehood.

“Americans of conscience have a proud history of participating in boycotts to advocate for human rights abroad including … boycotting Nazi Germany from March 1933 to October 1941 in response to the dehumanization of the Jewish people in the lead-up to the Holocaust,” Omar said in the resolution introduced Tuesday.

Congressman Lee Zeldin slammed the bill, saying “Israel is our best ally in the Mid East; a beacon of hope, freedom & liberty, surrounded by existential threats. Shame on Rep @Ilhan Omar for bringing her hateful twist on that reality to House Foreign today, propping up the BDS movement & blaming Israel for all of its challenges

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“Giant Scandal”: Ilhan Omar owned by, colluding with terror sponsor Qatar against these individuals and against the United States

https://gellerreport.com/2019/07/ilhan-omar-puppet-terror-qatar.html/

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-10.43.02-AM-400x267.png

The following bombshell report was published by Imam Mohamed Tawhidi, an imam of note who advocates for reform in Islam. Tawhidi is influential and continuing thorne in the side of those who seek to impose sharia and wage jihad.

In what promises to be the first in a series of explosive charges, Tawhidi exposes collusion between Ilhan Omar and Qatar and involve high ranking government officials and media outlets not to mention a certain Rashida Tlaib, “Palestinian Female Activist from Brooklyn” (Linda Sarsour) who Qatar is backing to run for election. Qatar is arguably the preeminent sponsor of terror in the world today. Benefactor of genocidal armies of ISIS, al Qaeda, & Boko Haram. Qatar has funded influential think tanks in DC – they gave a $14.8 milliondonation to the D.C. foreign policy think tank the Brookings Institution. But this report takes enemy foreign influence to a whole other level.

They have invested quite a lot in the jihad corp in Congress. They mean to protect it. If you want to understand how things happen, how they are made to happen, read the whole thread.Foreign actors pulling the strings in the Congress. Astonishing.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-10.23.48-AM.pn

Here are the tweets in text:

This thread will be one of the most important threads I make on Twitter. The illegal case behind this will be exposed with full transparency, in full details. For now, I direct the following information to: President Donald Trump
VP Mike Pence
Jared Kushner
Donald Trump Jr.
Sean hannity

I have sources for what I will say, and they are solid rock authentic. Many officials will criticize me for making this public, but I have a duty to do so. The public needs to know. I understand the potential consequences of this thread, and I accept them.

I am willing to go to the fullest extent with this matter, even if I am required to testify in Congress. This is the beginning of the uncovering of what could be a giant scandal. The sensitive details of this matter will be shared in private, upon request.

A Congresswoman is communicating indirectly, through an individual, with Qatar. The people she is talking to are a group close to Emir

@TamimBinHamad [Amir of the State of Qatar], and they involve:
@A_AlAthbah[Editor of Al Arab Newspaper and GM of #Qatar Press Center]
@saifaalthani [Chairman, Qatar Media City—Director of Qatar’s Government Communications Office], @ahjh_althani [CEO of Qatar Media Corporation]

and co.

This Congresswoman, has confirmed to the above group of Qataris, that the recent investigations into her cases will not end well for her. They also fear that she’s in trouble. Now, they are coming after several people. I am one of those people, and their plan is as follows:

This Congresswoman told the group of Qatari officials, who have invested in her, that@SpeakerPelosiis happy that she is being investigated, because recently, they had rebelled against her (Pelosi). Also, she hates the pressure coming onto the party because of her.

This Congresswoman, along with a Palestinian female activist from Brooklyn, NYC, agreed on diverting the attention by planning to seek the assistance of @theintercept, 

Al-Jazeera, and The Middle Easy Eye, to fabricate the following scandal:

They want to claim, that all of those criticizing this particular Congresswoman, are paid by Saudis and The UAE. And that it is a collusion against the Congresswoman. They are planning on separating me and @AdelleNaz in one case, and @DonaldJTrumpJr and the UAE in another.

The reason they chose@AdelleNaz out of all people who criticize this Congresswoman, it is because of her work/pics with@VP Mike Pence, and to show them in the fabricated articles. Their basis for this would be: “Qatari officials said so” – when it is all false information.

The Congresswoman in question, tried to get me to say that I am being funded by the UAE and Saudi Arabia to “smear her” – to then turn it into an international issue. I have the full text her Middle Person sent. Through a leak, and she knows this is NOT the first leak!

qatar.jpg
They want to accuse Saudi Arabia and UAE of operating in DC to smear her, and accuse me, @DonaldJTrumpJr, and others who have come after her (such as @TomFitton) of being part of an international operation/collusion in America.

As for the Palestinian Female Activist from Brooklyn, I recently reached out to her for a reason. I can confirm that she immediately showed my message to Qatar. And she is in on this too, and she will be running for Congress and they want to protect her too.

As for the wider plot by @A_AlAthbah, @saifaalthani, @ahjh_althani
and Co. it is to try and turn @jaredkushner against @DonaldJTrumpJr. And I can also confirm, with my sources, that Qatar did in fact give information to Mueller and helped him. Unlike what they said here:

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-10.28.51-AM.pn

When the first leak came to me, I forwarded it to a Qatari Diplomat in DC, to show him that I am onto him and the Congresswoman, and the Manhattan Businessman, and the mentioned group of Qataris: @A_AlAthbah
@saifaalthani
@ahjh_althani
and Co. < The ‘Co.’ is very important.

More has been happening behind he scene, and other people are also involved (Shia man) – and I know them one by one. I have made initial contact to pass on all details and materials to the Concerned governments and their intelligence agencies through a lawyer.

This is the first part of this thread. If the Qataris and this Congresswoman go ahead with this plan, either by the aforementioned News agencies or others funded by them in America, I will release more information the Qataris don’t want investigated: Jamal………..@CIA

• Upvote 2

Lawsuit Filed Aimed At The Deportation Of Ilhan Omar 

The patriots over at Freedom Watch USA, led by Larry Flayman, founder of Judicial Watch, filed a complaint requesting the DHS look into and potentially remove Ilhan Omar from the country.

Trending: BREAKING: 8 Dead, 40 Wounded

Freedom Watch USA – (Washington, D.C., May 13, 2019). Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of both Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch and a former Justice Department prosecutor filed a complaint before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia seeking a writ of mandamus to order the investigation by the U.S. Department of Home Security (DHS) of the alleged immigration fraud and association with terrorist support groups by Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.

Characteristically, DHS has not taken action concerning an administrative complaint filed by Freedom Watch to investigate and, if the facts bear out, send a criminal referral to the U.S. Department of Justice and ultimately deport Rep. Ilhan Omar.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, no more than anyone else, should be allowed to play the “race card,” to avoid scrutiny for her apparent crimes and terrorist related connections, which is a threat to national security. These allegations are serious and quite apart from even her radical anti-Semitic and anti-Christian rhetoric.

Klayman had this to say upon filing this complaint, designed to force action:

“Rep. Ilhan Omar (and her House colleague Rashida Tlaib who just yesterday announced that she gets a calming feeling from the Holocaust) must be held accountable for their actions. Both are not only vehemently anti-Judeo-Christian, but represent a threat to the well-being of all Americans who believe in freedom of religion and the vision of our Founding Fathers. Both are not just a disgrace, but demonstrative of the rapid decline of our institutions.

“It is telling that even the Trump DHS is afraid of taking on Omar with a simple investigation, for fear of being branded as racist. All persons in this nation are equal under the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or color or creed. The law must be enforced and my complaint seeks to do just that.”

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You lost me there 

Don't you remember when another great mind from N.C. drove up to D.C. to free the sexually abused children from Comet Ping Pong Pizza's basement.....which didn't have a basement or abused children?  But the tar heel was so sure of Evil Democrats Podesta and Clinton committing such atrocities that he armed himself and headed North.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Don't you remember when another great mind from N.C. drove up to D.C. to free the sexually abused children from Comet Ping Pong Pizza's basement.....which didn't have a basement or abused children?  But the tar heel was so sure of Evil Democrats Podesta and Clinton committing such atrocities that he armed himself and headed North.

GO RV, then BV

Irrelevant to this threads subject matter 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/30/2019 at 3:29 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I am not anti-semitic...I have no issues with Israeli People....Im just convincingly against Israel Politics  esp. when it comes to their "treatment" of Palestinians  and the occupation of Palestinian territory....Again I am not anti-semitic

• Like 1