Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Remember now.....it's only racists who call things as racist....as pointed out by esteemed members of this forum.  ;)  I myself always thought "melting pot" alluded to all colors, religions, ethnicity....:peace:

GO RV, then BV

Once again you're confused. 

It's only Democrats who call people names that they themselves are. Another word for this is "PROJECTION".

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Once again you're confused. 

It's only Democrats who call people names that they themselves are. Another word for this is "PROJECTION".

You should read ALL of the posts before cherry picking from the ones that get your goat....you'll be much better informed and less likely to take things out of context.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

You should read ALL of the posts before cherry picking from the ones that get your goat....you'll be much better informed and less likely to take things out of context.

GO RV, then BV

I Started this thread, I've read every single post. As stated once again seems you are confused. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I Started this thread, I've read every single post. As stated once again seems you are confused. 

You must have skipped by this one then....or the confusion is indeed yours, which is it?

“THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE THE COUNTRY OF WHITE PEOPLE”

How is this NOT CONSIDERED 
💥RACIST❓❓❓

it is Racist

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Politics

Louisiana Police Officer Suggests Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Be Shot In Facebook Post

HuffPost Amy Russo,HuffPost 19 hours ago 

2227f6d739609d319fe73d838483a83a
Scroll back up to restore default view.

A Louisiana police officer suggested in a Facebook post last week that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) should be shot, mocking her as a “vile idiot.” 

On Thursday, Gretna officer Charlie Rispoli wrote that the congresswoman “needs a round, and I don’t mean the kind she used to serve,” according to NOLA.com, which first reported the remarks.

The comment was written in response to a phony news article Rispoli shared that falsely accused Ocasio-Cortez of saying, “We pay soldiers too much.” On Wednesday, fact-checking site Snopes.com debunked that story as a fake.

Asked by NOLA.com for a reaction to Rispoli’s now-deleted post, Chief Arthur Lawson called it “disturbing,” but did not see it as a threat.

“I will tell you this: This will not go unchecked,” he told the outlet. “I’m not going to take this lightly and this will be dealt with on our end. It’s not something we want someone that’s affiliated with our department to make these types of statements. That’s not going to happen.”

Neither Ocasio-Cortez’s office nor the police department immediately responded to HuffPost’s request for comment.

The violent statement comes amid President Donald Trump’s repeated attacks against Ocasio-Cortez and three other progressive Democrats ― Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.

In a slew of tweets last week, Trump appeared to urge the lawmakers ― all of whom are women of color ― to “go back” to “the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.” Omar is the only member of the group who was not born in the U.S. She emigrated from Somalia as a refugee when she was a child.

In May, Ocasio-Cortez revealed in a Twitter thread that she has faced a “flood of death threats,” sometimes inspired by coverage on Fox News.

“I‘ve had mornings where I wake up & the 1st thing I do w/ my coffee is review photos of the men (it’s always men) who want to kill me,” she wrote, noting that she doesn’t even see them all ― only “the ones that have been flagged as particularly troubling.” 

Last week, House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) sent a letter to Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger, calling for the Capitol Police Board to “re-examine” its evaluation of security threats against Congress, citing Trump’s remarks about Ocasio-Cortez and her colleagues as the reason for his concern.

“As you are familiar, inflammatory remarks targeting individuals on social media and in public arena were a central feature of the presidential campaign and now, presidency of Donald J. Trump,” Thompson wrote. “The President’s rhetoric may insinuate more attacks on Members of Congress.”

At a House Administration Committee hearing on Tuesday, Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund said there were 4,894 cases of threats made against congressional lawmakers last year. 

“So far, for this year, we have 2,502 cases,” he added. “So we’re on par to probably break last year’s record.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lousiana-police-officer-suggests-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-be-shot-in-facebook-post-211453434.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Because it's okay with the left does it

41 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You must have skipped by this one then....or the confusion is indeed yours, which is it?

“THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE THE COUNTRY OF WHITE PEOPLE”

How is this NOT CONSIDERED 
💥RACIST❓❓❓

it is Racist

GO RV, then BV

Not only did I read that one but I commented on it also. So WHOOOOO'S confused 

34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
Politics

Louisiana Police Officer Suggests Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Be Shot In Facebook Post

HuffPost Amy Russo,HuffPost 19 hours ago 

2227f6d739609d319fe73d838483a83a
Scroll back up to restore default view.

A Louisiana police officer suggested in a Facebook post last week that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) should be shot, mocking her as a “vile idiot.” 

On Thursday, Gretna officer Charlie Rispoli wrote that the congresswoman “needs a round, and I don’t mean the kind she used to serve,” according to NOLA.com, which first reported the remarks.

The comment was written in response to a phony news article Rispoli shared that falsely accused Ocasio-Cortez of saying, “We pay soldiers too much.” On Wednesday, fact-checking site Snopes.com debunked that story as a fake.

Asked by NOLA.com for a reaction to Rispoli’s now-deleted post, Chief Arthur Lawson called it “disturbing,” but did not see it as a threat.

“I will tell you this: This will not go unchecked,” he told the outlet. “I’m not going to take this lightly and this will be dealt with on our end. It’s not something we want someone that’s affiliated with our department to make these types of statements. That’s not going to happen.”

Neither Ocasio-Cortez’s office nor the police department immediately responded to HuffPost’s request for comment.

The violent statement comes amid President Donald Trump’s repeated attacks against Ocasio-Cortez and three other progressive Democrats ― Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.

In a slew of tweets last week, Trump appeared to urge the lawmakers ― all of whom are women of color ― to “go back” to “the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.” Omar is the only member of the group who was not born in the U.S. She emigrated from Somalia as a refugee when she was a child.

In May, Ocasio-Cortez revealed in a Twitter thread that she has faced a “flood of death threats,” sometimes inspired by coverage on Fox News.

“I‘ve had mornings where I wake up & the 1st thing I do w/ my coffee is review photos of the men (it’s always men) who want to kill me,” she wrote, noting that she doesn’t even see them all ― only “the ones that have been flagged as particularly troubling.” 

Last week, House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) sent a letter to Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger, calling for the Capitol Police Board to “re-examine” its evaluation of security threats against Congress, citing Trump’s remarks about Ocasio-Cortez and her colleagues as the reason for his concern.

“As you are familiar, inflammatory remarks targeting individuals on social media and in public arena were a central feature of the presidential campaign and now, presidency of Donald J. Trump,” Thompson wrote. “The President’s rhetoric may insinuate more attacks on Members of Congress.”

At a House Administration Committee hearing on Tuesday, Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund said there were 4,894 cases of threats made against congressional lawmakers last year. 

“So far, for this year, we have 2,502 cases,” he added. “So we’re on par to probably break last year’s record.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lousiana-police-officer-suggests-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-be-shot-in-facebook-post-211453434.html

GO RV, then BV

No One is condoning this 

• Upvote 1

Politics

Trump calls congresswomen racist day after his adviser says the term is used to silence speech

USA TODAY David Jackson,USA TODAY 35 minutes ago 
  • d07a96023d205065cc542a1ef41799fa
Trump's latest attack on four minority women lawmakers involves familiar a tactic: Accusing others of what he has been accused of.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump made a familiar move Monday: Accuse someone else of something he has come under fire for doing.

Charged with racism for his attacks on four minority House Democrats, Trump tweeted that the lawmakers known as the "Squad" are "very racist," as well as "troublemakers who are young, inexperienced, and not very smart."

It's the ninth straight day Trump has attacked the group of Hispanic, African-American, and Muslim women, and this particular salvo comes a day after aides went on television to dispute the idea that this has anything to do with race at all.

"I fundamentally disagree with the view that if you criticize somebody and they happen to be a different color skin, that that makes it racial criticism," White House senior aide Stephen Miller said on Fox News Sunday.

Miller also said Democrats use the term "racist" to "silence and punish and suppress people they disagree with, speech they don't want to hear." 

Trump began all of this with a July 14 set of tweets suggesting that four House members, all of whom have criticized him, should "go back" from where they came from: Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.

All four are U.S. citizens.

This isn't the first time Trump has thrown an accusation back at others.

The most famous example: In a 2016 debate, Democratic opponent Hillarious Clinton described Trump as a "puppet" for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Trump replied: “No puppet. No puppet. You’re the puppet!”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-calls-congresswomen-racist-day-183308624.html

So is the "racist card" back in play now or what?   Can we....or can't we?....Sheesh somebody needs to make up his mind and then let his staff know so we can all be on the same page.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

Politics

President Trump's job approval rating reaches high mark in NPR/PBS/Marist poll after racist tweets

USA TODAY William Cummings,USA TODAY 46 minutes ago 

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump's job approval rating so far does not appear to have been negatively impacted by the racist tweets he sent last week telling four Democratic congresswomen of color that they should "go back" and fix their countries of origin before trying to make changes in the U.S. 

In fact, his approval rating among registered voters nationally reached a new high at 44% in an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll released Monday. But overall, the president is underwater with voters: 52% of those polled disapprove of the job he is doing. The poll was conducted from July 15-17, which was after the tweet he sent on July 14 and was condemned in a House resolution on Tuesday. 

The poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.7%. 

Trump's previous job approval rating high in a Marist poll was 43%, a mark he reached in February. His low of 35% in the poll came in August 2017.

Last week, a USA TODAY/Ipsos poll found that 68% of Americans considered Trump's tweets aimed at the four congresswomen to be offensive and 59% said they were "un-American." 

Racial rhetoric as distraction:Trump employs familiar tactic in attacks on 'Squad':

Analysis: Tweet, outrage, double-down: Will the furor over Trump's tweets be any different?

Trump's support in the Marist poll was sharply divided along party lines, with 90% of Democrats saying they disapprove of the job he has done and 90% of Republicans saying they approve. With independent voters, the president's approval rating was 42% and his disapproval was at 53%. 

"Independents are on the fence overall," said Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion at Marist College. "They're not willing to grant President Trump reelection, and yet they're not persuaded by Democrats at this point." 

When it came to the ideas being offered by the Democrats running for president, 43% of registered voters said they thought Democrats would move the country in the right direction, while 48% said they would not. Among independents, the percent saying the Democratic candidates would move the country in the right direction fell to 40%. 

President Donald Trump disembarks Air Force One at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., July 21, 2019.

Trump's approval and disapproval ratings among white supporters were both at 48%. Thirty-five percent of non-white respondents said they approved of the job he was doing, while 59% disapproved. 

When registered voters were asked if they planned to vote for Trump in 2020, 39% said they would definitely vote for him, 53% said they would definitely vote against him and 8% said they weren't sure. Trump's strongest demographic support was among white men without a college degree. Fifty-seven percent of registered voters within that group said they would definitely vote to reelect the president. 

The 2020 candidates: Who is running for president? An interactive guide

The majority of registered voters said they approved of Trump's handling of the economy, 52-44%. But two-thirds said they thought the economy was working well for them personally, including 62% of independents. 

The poll found Democratic voters are still open-minded about who they will support in their party's primary. Eighty-two percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents said they still weren't sure who they voting for, while 17% said they had already decided. 

Fifty-four percent said the most important thing was electing a nominee who can defeat Trump and 42% said it was supporting someone who shares their political positions. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-trumps-job-approval-rating-184131754.html

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Most Americans, and nearly all Democrats, say 'heated' political rhetoric headed to violence in U.S., in new poll

Americans are worried about the future of discourse, dialogue, and actual civil peace, a new poll from Pew Research demonstrates. Though the fact that those fears have risen should be evident to anyone who observes the news or social media.

In a poll out this week, by what is just short of consensus, 78%, or almost 8 in 10 respondents felt that "heated or aggressive language" from politicians raises the risk of violence against the "people or groups" about whom those politicians speak.
It is even more pronounced among Democrats specifically, Pew explains.
"Majorities in both parties say there is a connection between the language officials use to talk about certain groups and the possibility of violence," they write, "but this view is more widely held among Democrats and Democratic leaners (91%) than among Republicans and Republican leaners (61%)."
In addition, 73% agreed that elected officials should "avoid heated or aggressive language" because of that risk of violence, but fully 85% believe that things are more heated, and less respectful in recent years than in years past.
They polled specifically on the question of President Trump's rhetoric, which they cite in the opening paragraph of their report on the results using the example of his Tweets and comments about the four freshman congresswomen Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, and Ilhan Omar.
"A majority (55%) say Trump has changed the tone and nature of political debate for the worse, while fewer than half as many (24%) say he has changed it for the better," they report. "One-in-five Americans say he has had little impact."
img.jpg

Violent Mob of Illegal Immigrants Storm Bridge, Assault Agents in Attempt To Cross Border

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse nod in agreement:

Here’s another incident the liberal mainstream media will work to sweep under the rug.

On Friday, a band of 47 violent migrants bum-rushed the McAllen, Texas, international port of entry. In their attempt to storm the border, numerous U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents were attacked in the process.

According to Breitbart, the event occurred on the Pharr International Bridge around 4 a.m. The bridge connects Mexican city Reynosa with Pharr and McAllen.
CBP agents issued commands for the migrants to stand down from afar, but they didn’t listen, KGBT reported. The illegal immigrants tore down barriers at the port and dashed into the inspection area, where they tried to rip off gear the CBP officers had on them when being detained.

The dangerous migrant rush should warrant a national call to action on the border and a serious conversation with Mexican officials, as it deters legal immigrants from using the entry port and puts the lives of CBP officers in jeopardy. 

It was quite literally a small-scale invasion — an event that should be covered on every news outlet for weeks until the government put something in place to keep another border invasion from happening.

But as I said, don’t expect to see this in the establishment media anytime soon.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here is Rashida’s hate on full display in 2016 before Trump was even elected.  Just a bit unhinged. This is the kind of people the Dems are supposed to rally around.  Wow.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7272793/Footage-shows-Rashida-Tlaib-disrupting-2016-Trump-speech-yelling-fans-crazy.html

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Feel better now, Shabbs :lol:

No, I don't.....it's tragic on all levels for everybody concerned including this police officer and his family.  This is the real world today....fanned by the flames of division, and leaving the lessons of our parents far behind and simply being kind to others has fallen by the wayside....This country is trying so hard to kick p.c. to the curb that this is the type of things that are becoming the norm.  I have no illusions and choose no sides when it comes to this sort of thing, there's plenty of guilt to go around.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1

Apparently Omar never read this...

Matthew 19:23-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

With God All Things Are Possible

23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

• Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Apparently Omar never read this...

Matthew 19:23-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

With God All Things Are Possible

23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Hooah...Amen to that Master Yota!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1