Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

18 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Are people really so concerned about these two??? I just don't see them being around for very long... They really do not speak for the majority of Democrats that I know.

B/A

For some reason the media is sure pushing them though.

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Shiria law is no law at all, it's barbarism

In their system the Religion  Law (Sharia)   takes over the state Law....That's ultra-orthodox Islam...I believe some relatively modern mentality Arab states are slowly changing that....Meaning they are trying to impose a specific Country law not mandatorily matching Sharia....It's not easy after centuries of one-way thinking....Takes time.....Young  and  aware generations prepared  ( in Universities) by modern thinking Professors......JMVHO

Edited by umbertino

I'm beginning to think a new Tweet Forum would be a natural progression.....just like the Music Video Forum.  A special place where all Tweets by people from all across the country/world could be posted for all to see and thus keep them cataloged by category.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm beginning to think a new Tweet Forum would be a natural progression.....just like the Music Video Forum.  A special place where all Tweets by people from all across the country/world could be posted for all to see and thus keep them cataloged by category.

GO RV, then BV

What you and B/A don't like about it is that it's EFFECTIVE. 

Most people don't read full articles which is why Twitter is one of the major Social Media Platforms.  Everything is succinct and to the point. This is very bad for people of nefarious means. 

And if I was regulated to only posting in one area then you would win as I would never post here again. My tweet post are mostly links to news articles that I leave to the reader, whether or not they choose to click on them is their choice. 

At DinarVets freedom of speech and respectable debate isn't curtailed, in FACT it's the FOUNDATION this site is built on. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What you and B/A don't like about it is that it's EFFECTIVE. 

Most people don't read full articles which is why Twitter is one of the major Social Media Platforms.  Everything is succinct and to the point. This is very bad for people of nefarious means. 

And if I was regulated to only posting in one area then you would win as I would never post here again. My tweet post are mostly links to news articles that I leave to the reader, whether or not they choose to click on them is their choice. 

At DinarVets freedom of speech and respectable debate isn't curtailed, in FACT it's the FOUNDATION this site is built on. 

I agree 100%....it would be nice if there was a singular place for every tweet....so they don't get left behind and people would know where to find them.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I agree 100%....it would be nice if there was a singular place for every tweet....so they don't get left behind and people would know where to find them.

GO RV, then BV

There is always the "trash heap thread" 

That is my feelings on Twitter

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Then let's ALL THANK God you don't run the place. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sperry Uncovers Secret On Tlaib, Omar and Co As Part Of The Muslim Brotherhood Plan To Infiltrate U.S. Congress

Paul Sperry has been one of the leading journalists reporting how Muslim extremists have sought influence within the U.S. government since releasing his first book on the subject in March of 2015

Sperry chronicled how many Muslims were, for years, “secretly” infiltrating American society, government, and culture, pretending to be peace-loving and patriotic, while supporting violent jihad and working to turn America into an Islamic state:

• How by his definition, radical Muslims have penetrated the U.S. military, the FBI, the Homeland Security Department, and even the White House where subversive Muslims and Arabs have received top-secret clearance.
  • How hardline believers of the Islamic Faith infiltrated the chaplains program in the federal and state prison systems?  Which we understand to be a top recruiting ground for al-Qaida.
  • How some Muslims have successfully run influence operations against our political system with the help of both Democrats and Republicans, badgering corporate boards into Islamizing the workplace.
  • How it seems to us that we’ve been utterly duped about what the Quran does and doesn’t teach. Sadly, much of anti-Western terrorism is simply Islam in practice, the text of the Quran in action.

In 2002, after meeting with members of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), then FBI Director Robert Mueller ordered the purge of “offensive” material from FBI training manuals – including the exoneration of the Muslim Brotherhood.

This was after Mueller had previously described that organization as a supporter of terrorism in the US and overseas.

believe that the practical effect was to neuter FBI field agents’ ability to identify potential radicalized Muslims who were exhibiting behaviors that would be indicative that they might be planning to engage in acts of terrorism.

An additional four years of research led Sperry to write a second book, including a memo outlining the Mulsim Brotherhood/Hamas’ plan to infiltrate Congress.

2019-07-26_10-57-12.jpg

Was that influence at play when former President Obama labeled ISIS a JV team and his administration’s refused to engage the terrorist army in a meaningful way.  Or, was Obama’s election the result of that influence?

Remember the story of the Awan brothers, unqualified Muslim IT staffers for dozens of Democrats that resulted in a major security breach?

How the eff did that happen?  Aren’t there vetting systems in place to protect against potentially seditious infiltrators?  More to the point, why were the vetting systems that were in place ignored by members of congress?

The memo was discussed in an article that appeared on Human Events

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1