Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

IMG_1423.jpeg

• Pow! 7

15 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.png.c2d84192e4a462e67ae1e7721685a7db.png

You know I almost feel bad for this child pervert, Satanic πŸ‘Ύ monster πŸ‘ΎΒ 

Everyone knows that Biden has no clue whatsoever about anything.

Obama is clearly running the show. As the post below suggests.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

40 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

IMG_1446.jpeg

Yep, Build Back Better.Β 

But in order to do that one must first DESTROY EVERYTHING.Β 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Jeqqu said:

Just think about it, if Trump was to get a maximum sentece for all his crimes, he would be in prison for the next 700 years...

Β 

Β 

I don’t just think about it……..I dream about it!🀣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

I don’t just think about it……..I dream about it!🀣

And people like you are why we have NO JUSTICE anymore in America.Β 

Β 

When a nation has no justice system the populous will make their own justice.Β 

Β 

Which is exactly what you're doing.Β 

Β 

But what happens when redneck America decides to enact their form of justice? Somehow I think you'll be the first to cry.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

7 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

And people like you are why we have NO JUSTICE anymore in America.Β 

Β 

When a nation has no justice system the populous will make their own justice.Β 

Β 

Which is exactly what you're doing.Β 

Β 

But what happens when redneck America decides to enact their form of justice? Somehow I think you'll be the first to cry.Β 

That’s one thing we agree on 100%…..Redneck America!
I find it funny that when someone makes a joke about Trump everyone flies off the handle. Takes it personal.
How many jokes fly around here about Biden and much worse I might add. Trump people are so insecure it’s laughable. Got to throw out the rubies or you’re a RINO! Like I said laughable.
Trump is just as much a joke as Biden. Deal with it.Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Of course you do caddieman, almost impossible for people like you with TDS to get over the fact he is being railroaded by the corrupt left that you seem to have ZERO problem with!!!:facepalm2:

I have ZERO problem with it. And you know why? He brings it all on himself. If Trump would have just STFU 6 years ago he would still be in the White House as a 2 term President. But he can’t because he’s an imbecile. Too stupid to realize you just needed to shut it! Yep no problem! No problem at all.

Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

That’s one thing we agree on 100%…..Redneck America!

What's crazy is that you actually believe that because you agree with the Satanic actions of your party you are elite. I'm certain that Obama, Clinton and Brandon were thanking whatever god they believe in for your support, while at their $100,000 dollar a plate party at Radio City.

While Trump was at the wake of murdered police officer.Β 

Β 

Β 

Trump people are so insecure it’s laughable.

Calling people names is the last action of failed debate. Trump supporters are not insecure, their PI$$ED OFF. Tired of evil Satanic politicians claiming to care about them all the while destroying our very way of life.Β 

Β 

Β 

I have ZERO problem with it. And you know why? He brings it all on himself. If Trump would have just STFU 6 years ago he would still be in the White House as a 2 term President

The fact that you have no problem with it is pathetic. Destroying a man's entire livelihood and those of his family and friends simply because of his political leaning is demonic. Taking pleasure in watching the actions of unscrupulous people is Satanic.Β 

You have absolutely no moral compass.

And to believe that Trump in any way could have stopped the steal Last time is pure delusion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jeqqu said:

Do you know why the demon possessed hate him so much? Why they see him as the greatest threat humanity has ever seen?

Β 

Because they know full well that he's the greatest threat to a demonic controlled world. He will bring the end of demonic reign over the world.Β 

Yes, they know who he is and they know he will bring in the second coming of Christ.Β 

Β 

WHICH MEANS THE END OF DEMONIC CONTROLL OVER THE LOST SOULS.Β 

Β 

The end of demons over the earth.Β 

That is why people like you have such uncomprehendable hatred for him.Β 

• Pow! 1

MLD, it seems that you worship the scumbag more than God.

It is not too late to repent and start thinking with your own brain.

I will pray for you that you will renounce the false prophet and see the light in Jesus Christ instead.

• Downvote 5
  • Pow! 1