Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shannybelle: Is she real or not?

GJM

My 28 year old son, after reading some of the posts and chats on Dinarvets, has come to the conclusion that Shannybelle is “too good to be true”! She’s young, cute, savvy, wise beyond her years, loves God and was astute enough to have invested in dinars.

He thinks she is probably not real, but rather is an avatar of a 55 year old geezer who wears black socks, a bathrobe and has more hair coming out of his ears than what is on the top of his head!

You’re the best Shannybelle, ragardless! :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

I think she is real and just because she is young and hot dosent mean she has to be dumb

Please know - this was a light hearted joke - we think Shannybelle is the best. The whole point of the post was to compliment her!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

bad form to call peeps out in any fashion, sry

Sorry - won't happen again - not my intention to be anything but complimentary.

GJM, I think you and your son are both clowns.

Yes I suppose we are clowns - we love to laugh - nothing mean spirited about this - I'm sorry it was taken this way - it was the opposite of what I wanted.

I'm gone.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have been on many times with Shannybelle and I can assure you she is real. Its sad that people have to write things like that about one of the most genuine people on this site. I am sure you are just jealous because she talked more about fainting goats and broccoli than giving you attention in chat. So don't pick on our Shannybelle and go brush up on your parenting skills.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have been on many times with Shannybelle and I can assure you she is real. Its sad that people have to write things like that about one of the most genuine people on this site. I am sure you are just jealous because she talked more about fainting goats and broccoli than giving you attention in chat. So don't pick on our Shannybelle and go brush up on your parenting skills.

oh my gosh people, it was a JOKE, to tell her how great she is!!!! What is with all these dry toast people???? JEESH!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Hahaha..This made me laugh! In a good way though! I did not take offense to it! I can assure you I am real! I do have a facebook if your son wants more proof! :lol: But I totally get it..you never know who is behind a computer. A lot of deception goes on in the internet world. People portray something that they are not on a daily basis. It's a way to escape reality. Ever heard of the song online by brad paisley??? lol I was raised right. I am the daughter of a former pastor, I am in love with God, I have a passion for helping people and coming up with creative ways to do so...I like to learn new things and be educated consistantly, I am single because I am at a different place in my life right now. I enjoy meeting people and making friends wherever I go..and it has been a pleasure since day 1 getting to know some of you and it has made this ride a whole lot easier. LOVE YOU GUY'S :)

Online by Brad paisley

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

That was fun how she loves fainting goats. I sent her info about the angry goat - I know she's real - I'm not picking on her - I know she's great - that's why I was telling my son all about her! I don't need or want attention. So Sorry.

• Upvote 1

Hahaha..This made me laugh! In a good way though! I did not take offense to it! I can assure you I am real! I do have a facebook if your son wants more proof! :lol: But I totally get it..you never know who is behind a computer. A lot of deception goes on in the internet world. People portray something that they are not on a daily basis. It's a way to escape reality. Ever heard of the song online by brad paisley??? lol I was raised right. I am the daughter of a former pastor, I am in love with God, I have a passion for helping people and coming up with creative ways to do so...I like to learn new things and be educated consistantly, I am single because I am at a different place in my life right now. I enjoy meeting people and making friends wherever I go..and it has been a pleasure since day 1 getting to know some of you and it has made this ride a whole lot easier. LOVE YOU GUY'S :)

Online by Brad paisley

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :)

• Upvote 2

Online by Brad paisley

Thanks Shanny - my son knows you're real - I kept talking to him about how neat you are - you've got a lot of people who love and respect you here. I'm one of them - contrary to what others might think.

• Upvote 3

Online by Brad paisley

Ok Shanny you got me. Young, beautiful and you love God and like Brad Paisley. Yes indeed you and I will look good cruisen down the road on my old John Deere. Stay just who you are because it seems to me you got it going on girl. Remember to love life (which apparently you do) and life will love you. By the way I met Brad and he is pretty cool.

• Upvote 1

Online by Brad paisley

Lol!!! Shanny I figured you were laughing like crazy!! You're one of the sweetest most sincere people on here!! Hopefully we can keep in touch after this goes down!! Keep smilin'!!

• Upvote 2

Ok Shanny you got me. Young, beautiful and you love God and like Brad Paisley. Yes indeed you and I will look good cruisen down the road on my old John Deere. Stay just who you are because it seems to me you got it going on girl. Remember to love life (which apparently you do) and life will love you. By the way I met Brad and he is pretty cool.

Ive seen him in concert to! post rv I want to go on a country concert tour! I think that would be a lot of fun! And I will be livin in the country soon (dream come true) so I will need to purchase a john deer hat and a lot of cowboy boots! Im ready! B)