Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

1-11-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE THREE PRESIDENCIES MEET POMPEO AND THE LATTER RENEWS HIS COUNTRY'S support FOR IRAQ"  Article quote:  “activation of economic cooperation and investment between the two countries”. They are about to get this ball rolling from this 2018-2022 reconstruction plan. This plan, as we know, hinges on reinstating their currency. Why? They will need “free flow” of capital in and out of Iraq and they can not do this having to go to currency auctions and keep converting dinar to dollars. Get it? They will need automated, international systems to transfer money and these systems use the global currency exchanges to convert the currency to the proper exchange rates... 

1-11-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    People ask me all the time..."why is it that a float is the only solution for Iraq?"  Because it is the only way to gradually reduce the money supply as the dinar appreciates in value as a result of investment to reduce inflation.   ...a mythical RV or RI...Never happening as there is to much (over 40 Trillion) dinar in circulation.  Can never happen. Only a float at this point could work.  There will never be a $3-$4 exchange rate of the dinar. Total nonsense.  Iraq is trying to rebuild and create GDP not go broke paying out on a currency exchange...Monetary policy is pretty well documented for emerging market economies. 

1-11-2019   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   Another weekend is coming and with it come possibilities of an end to our journey.  Are we there yet? That remains a question that will not be answered until you are at the bank. I am encouraged.

1-11-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    I am probably more positive than I ever been the last 14 years. The fact we expect it very soon, very shortly. ...things are moving along nicely. We are moving through and you know I can’t call it because I do not know it, but I tell you I think we are looking very strongly over the next few days. Might have a great weekend...additionally...a lot of the rates were flashing...but...when we get ready to go the rates will be solid and maybe they will move a little bit up and down. That is okay. That is part of the Forex, part of trading, but I tell you this much about the Dinar, they had to increase the size of the screen vertically on Forex because of the increase that is anticipated for the Dinar.  Two inches. They increased the height of the screen because of the curve that is going to take place of the Dinar going up. It would have run out of space. ...We are in great shape... we are looking at a real strong weekend...I think we are just about at the end of the ride...

1-11-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    On the 30th, of December, lifted the 3 zeros electronically. What I’m about to share with you is public knowledge. Why doesn’t the Internet know?  You...have the ability and privilege to receive our study from [Guru] Walkingstick. Because Walkingstick is working with the Government of Iraq. On the 30th of Dec. 2018, WS firm received 240 contracts from the GOI. They started internally. 24 of them, have already been PAID. They were paid in IQD. The term of acceptance: 30 day contracts. Of the 240, 24 already paid in IQD. That’s exactly what Iraq has to do. I want you to know that these 240 contracts and the 24, they were paid at a rate of 1:1.  Those contracts will start on January 13, 2019. Details on other firms is unknown to us. Believe they are similar and paid in IQD at 1:1.

.....:twothumbs:....It would be awesome if this is true, but we wont know for a few days. There isn't any evidence out there that this has actually taken place....but, we can all hope and pray that it did, and will be validated by the CBI at the appropriate time..! We shall soon see..!

.....:tiphat:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
added comment
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

The information Frank shared in his conference call....
explanation all contingent on correspondent banking system in place.

Frank, spokesman for his team, said:

1. Iraq is paying on contracts with contractors ... with IQD on a 1 to 1 value with the $.

2.  The IQD payment has been deposited in CBI branch  banks who then transfer each IQD out of the Iraqi banking system to be held in the correspondent bank... NOT yet released on the other end. Held as IQD.

3. The CBI is/ has established branches in the U.S. that will exchange the IQD for $.

4. So, the payments in IQD, being outside the Iraqi Banking system,  A holder of 1 million IQD in the correspondent bank has posession of 1 million digital IQD.... safe from any "haircut" accounting process that will accompany DTZ.

So, contracts are fulfilled, but funds not released on the other end  (for the new rate) until Iraq announces the 
lifted international rate. (Like an international Escrow)

5.  Frank commented that WE would never see the IQD value at 1-1.  That is what these contracts are being paid at, initially, but over the long run,  the rate would be higher.

6. Frank states that all the contracts have activation date of Jan 13.

that is my understanding of where we are right now...and Sunday the 13th will tell the story.
If this is all true contracts have been written... contracts have been signed.... they are legal binding documents..  they will not change...  they cannot be altered... and it will be the activation date that we have waited on for so long.

It is very plausible to me that the corresponding banking system is holding that IQD outside of Iraq .... think of it as in an escrow .....and then once the change happens then it will be released to the other end of the bank and the contractors going to take it out in the new Value in dollars or British pound or Euro or whatever currency they like.

KTFA has really stuck their neck out... if not true, they just blew away any credibility...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

@bottbrowza I gave you a purple cup. Nice break down.  KTFA? Aren't they known to be full of it? Or am I thinking of someone else? What's your faith/ truth in this info on a scale from 1-10? I know you are part of another private group. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

What's your faith/ truth in this info on a scale from 1-10? I know you are part of another private group. 

Yes, do tell please 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Botzwana said:
The information Frank shared in his conference call....
explanation all contingent on correspondent banking system in place.

Frank, spokesman for his team, said:

1. Iraq is paying on contracts with contractors ... with IQD on a 1 to 1 value with the $.

2.  The IQD payment has been deposited in CBI branch  banks who then transfer each IQD out of the Iraqi banking system to be held in the correspondent bank... NOT yet released on the other end. Held as IQD.

3. The CBI is/ has established branches in the U.S. that will exchange the IQD for $.

4. So, the payments in IQD, being outside the Iraqi Banking system,  A holder of 1 million IQD in the correspondent bank has posession of 1 million digital IQD.... safe from any "haircut" accounting process that will accompany DTZ.

So, contracts are fulfilled, but funds not released on the other end  (for the new rate) until Iraq announces the 
lifted international rate. (Like an international Escrow)

5.  Frank commented that WE would never see the IQD value at 1-1.  That is what these contracts are being paid at, initially, but over the long run,  the rate would be higher.

6. Frank states that all the contracts have activation date of Jan 13.

that is my understanding of where we are right now...and Sunday the 13th will tell the story.
If this is all true contracts have been written... contracts have been signed.... they are legal binding documents..  they will not change...  they cannot be altered... and it will be the activation date that we have waited on for so long.

It is very plausible to me that the corresponding banking system is holding that IQD outside of Iraq .... think of it as in an escrow .....and then once the change happens then it will be released to the other end of the bank and the contractors going to take it out in the new Value in dollars or British pound or Euro or whatever currency they like.

KTFA has really stuck their neck out... if not true, they just blew away any credibility...

At the very end of the CC Frank also announce to the group (Family as he calls them) that Walking Stick has Bone Cancer, has sold all his assets, cashed in his 401 and is essential giving up as he has no where to turn.

They have removed some ribs and need to remove his tail bone and he needed $1375 for improvements to the home before the VA would do more........Supposedly Frank has known for about a year.

I know all to much about Bone Cancer as it killed my Father....It spreads so far and fast that they would not have been able to do anything for him. No treatment what so ever after they figured out what it was.......He was gone 18 some days later.

It took the Doctors close to a years to find out what he had.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cranman said:

@bottbrowza I gave you a purple cup. Nice break down.  KTFA? Aren't they known to be full of it? Or am I thinking of someone else? What's your faith/ truth in this info on a scale from 1-10? I know you are part of another private group. 

I will tell you this....They are just a group of fellow dinarians much like here that are trying to figure this thing out.  We will all find out tomorrow as it is the 13th.

• Like 2