Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump vs Democrats, National Emergency At The Mexican Border

20 years on the Government dole and I'm supposed to what, feel sorry for her?

I'm going to tell a secret about myself, I am considered 100% disabled by the U.S. Government. For about 3 years I 

received an SSI check. Then one day I knew that I could go back to work as a trucker because that job didn't require 

me to have to deal with folks on  a daily basis. My disability was my Bi-polar disorder. With the mood swings that 

I have to deal with it is difficult to keep friends for long, or employment for that matter. But I could never live off of 

the government for 20 years if for no other reason that self respect. These people aren't wanting to come to America for 

a better life, They are wanting to come for NO OTHER REASON THAT A FREE HAND OUT. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm going to tell a secret about myself, I am considered 100% disabled by the U.S. Government. For about 3 years I 

received an SSI check. Then one day I knew that I could go back to work as a trucker because that job didn't require 

me to have to deal with folks on  a daily basis. My disability was my Bi-polar disorder. With the mood swings that 

I have to deal with it is difficult to keep friends for long, or employment for that matter. But I could never live off of 

the government for 20 years if for no other reason that self respect. These people aren't wanting to come to America for 

a better life, They are wanting to come for NO OTHER REASON THAT A FREE HAND OUT. 

Makes me physically sick!!!!😡🤬🤢🤮

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The ones that truely love you will always be there for you. The ones that leave are the ones that wanted you for something else. 

If we really knew the true numbers of illegals and their cost, I think maybe people would see that we are being robbed, but the big gov. Has their own agenda and the American citizens are just collateral damage. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Speaking as someone who went through several budget stand offs in Ca. and getting paid once a month

it can and does get rather precarious when you get a pay stub and it is blank. 

I was/am a person who was always looking for part time work so it did not feel to bad

unless work slowed. I knew people that came close to loosing their house,

but for the grace of God the banks worked with them after they explained and showed proof of their employment with the school district.  

I do not condone any illegal immigration and fully support a border barrier.

Trump needs to do his elected job, enforce the law and build the barrier. Cut and dried, no grey area here.

• Thanks 3

On 1/12/2019 at 12:04 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You show a lot of sorrow for foreigners and Malaysian grandmothers, but you seemingly only give lip service to murdered Americans.

Why is that you don't truly care about this guy? He'd still be alive today were in not for an illegal alien

Actually she was an Australian grandmother, though her country of origin is matters not.....As a human being, I have sorrow for all victims, you know, God's children.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Actually she was an Australian grandmother, though her country of origin is matters not.....As a human being, I have sorrow for all victims, you know, God's children.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

As you should.  But somehow I believe if you truly felt sorry for the victims in your own country you would want to do something about it, like build a wall.

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, bigwave said:

My little sister got shot in the head dead by one someone slipping across the border.

He needed a "tear drop."

The cops got him several weeks later.

The Judge gave him 7 years  saying :"The defendant did not know her when he shot her."

You have no idea at all until you live it.

WE the People Need a wall.

My heartfelt condolences for your loss, bigwave.  Though I certainly understand the pain of the sudden loss of a loved one.....at the hands of senseless violence is a whole different thing, I'm sure.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As you should.  But somehow I believe if you truly felt sorry for the victims in your own country you would want to do something about it, like build a wall.

I'd rather they spend that money on more comprehensive state of the art equipment and man power to thwart illegal immigration....the 21st century, as opposed to the 7th.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

My heartfelt condolences for your loss, bigwave.  Though I certainly understand the pain of the sudden loss of a loved one.....at the hands of senseless violence is a whole different thing, I'm sure.

GO RV, then BV

But I just can't condone anything that a vile despicable evil person like Donald Trump would want to do to curb the violence.

Just thought I'd finish your thought, Shabbs :lmao:

I'd rather they spend that money on more comprehensive state of the art equipment and man power to thwart illegal immigration....the 21st century, as opposed to the 7th.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

The plan by Donald Trump is for the wall and everything above that you just mentioned. Why not be comprehensive?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just more both liberals have no sense of humor.

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But I just can't condone anything that a vile despicable evil person like Donald Trump would want to do to curb the violence.

My bad.....I had no idea that you think it's funny that Donald Trump is a vile despicable evil person.  :shrug:  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

My bad.....I had no idea that you think it's funny that Donald Trump is a vile despicable evil person.  :shrug:  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Yes! I think it's hilarious and tragic that anyone as intelligent as you would think a thing about him like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

The point you fail to see or agree with is that a combination of these technologies is what is needed. Walls were used in biblical times as in around Jericho, The Great Wall of China to keep the Mongols out, the wall on the Egyptian/Israeli border.  As this President has stated physical barriers where they can be built along with technology to support the walled areas and the areas where the terrain  will keep the drugs and illegals out. Soon the Dems will start complaining that the cost of keeping US troops on the border is to expensive and try and pull them out. Reverting things on the Border to how they were in 2016. Just the way the Dems and their big money donors like it. Like Nancy recently said the horrific deaths suffered by the limes of bigwave, at the hands of illegal aliens is the cost of doing business. Which I say it is not. They ARE the reason, like jt or not, we are finally addressing the crisis at the border. Now.

• Thanks 3