Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Indictments

Heavyduty053

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Again -- seems your standards & principles are SO very high

Again I'm no saint, but I refuse to give up my values for a politician.

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Good thing you've been spared THAT whole side of humanism then!

This made me laugh... Do you think our government Left or Right is working for the betterment on humankind? Really?

B/A

• Thanks 1

***///

Oh, ye of little Faith, BA.... if you think there is no good man left in Washington on anywhere in Government. :facepalm3:

Guess being a leftist has poisoned you against all who hear the call to serve.  :huh:

If ignorance is bliss, you must be quite happy indeed !  :P

Can't wait to see your squeaky clean name on the ballot ! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Where are the indictments??? Compete control of the government and nothing... Is the Republican party completely inapt? I hope they do bring down the criminal element...

B/A

Dude. You do know that this was the exact scenario Obama delt with in his first 2 years . That is a Dem controlled House, Senate, and W.H. Well exact same scenario with the exception of no opposition party setup conspiracy special counsel investigation. No collusion between the higher ups of the FBI, DOD, or DOJ tasked with investigating him. No "news" organizations spewing false narratives or fake news , all slanted against Obama in the same way as POTUS Trump has delt with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Dude. You do know that this was the exact scenario Obama delt with in his first 2 years . That is a Dem controlled House, Senate, and W.H. Well exact same scenario with the exception of no opposition party setup conspiracy special counsel investigation. No collusion between the higher ups of the FBI, DOD, or DOJ tasked with investigating him. No "news" organizations spewing false narratives or fake news , all slanted against Obama in the same way as POTUS Trump has delt with.

***///

Excellent points all, NYK.  :twothumbs:

But you already know how it goes when the little parrots are confronted with TRUTH....

Nice try, though, man ! :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/14/2018 at 4:54 PM, coorslite21 said:

So based on what evidence presented do you think Kavanaugh was guilty?.....you have made some ridiculous statements....this might be the worst yet..."guilty or not"....."Dems had no say".....the Dems were allowed to run their dog and pony show through DC for the whole world to witness....at the last minute.......and if course illustrate no respect for the rule of law......innocent until proven guilty......not your best moment!

I never said Kavanaugh was guilty.....I simply pointed out it would have made no difference to Republicans if he was guilty, as they got their man....it was all a foregone conclusion long before the "dog and pony" show, as you reference it.  And while I appreciate your opinion that this is not my best moment....I'm comfortable knowing I don't hang my hopes on Donald J. Trump, as his supporters casually brush aside his horrible human being tendencies.  Self respect is still a real thing for me, CL.  

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I never said Kavanaugh was guilty.....I simply pointed out it would have made no difference to Republicans if he was guilty, as they got their man....it was all a foregone conclusion long before the "dog and pony" show, as you reference it.  And while I appreciate your opinion that this is not my best moment....I'm comfortable knowing I don't hang my hopes on Donald J. Trump, as his supporters casually brush aside his horrible human being tendencies.  Self respect is still a real thing for me, CL.  

GO RV, then BV

And he has already voted against Trump... Be careful what you wish for...

B/A

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

@Shabibilicious, do you honestly make the claim that if credible evidence surfaced, that Kavanaugh would have been confirmed? This is a pretty broad and generalized statement that does not show your tolerance towards others (Republicans) to be anything but biased and a one-way street. Sorry to say that this pretty much puts you into the camp of and Idealogue and removes you from down the middle discussions.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Indraman said:

@Shabibilicious, do you honestly make the claim that if credible evidence surfaced, that Kavanaugh would have been confirmed? This is a pretty broad and generalized statement that does not show your tolerance towards others (Republicans) to be anything but biased and a one-way street. Sorry to say that this pretty much puts you into the camp of and Idealogue and removes you from down the middle discussions.

Indy

Well....in this particular situation, I'm okay with that.  Let me just say, Indy, other than you and maybe one or two other posters....."biased" is exactly how the right views "all things left" on this board....so the high road is pretty much a fantasy around these parts, wouldn't you agree?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well....in this particular situation, I'm okay with that.  Let me just say, Indy, other than you and maybe one or two other posters....."biased" is exactly how the right views "all things left" on this board....so the high road is pretty much a fantasy around these parts, wouldn't you agree?

GO RV, then BV

I would say that there are some on this board who do not treat you or B/A or others on the other side of the aisle with respect and decency. I think our political dialogue has devolved to where it is now and makes it very hard for either side to admit that the other side may be right, and in turn change our world views because of it.

I have tried to keep an open mind and can say that in the last couple of years have considered a couple of significant changes in my previous world views.

First, my views of the criminal justice system has significantly moved towards the LEFT's view of how to address the problem. I now feel that a public-private cooperative to rehabilitate non-violent offenders is the only way to move felons from prison back into society.

Second, I used to be a open trade supporter but after years of traveling to China and the recent call outs by this President that America is not being "fairly" treated, I have now come to support the trade wars if it moves our partners to some kind of agreement.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I would say that there are some on this board who do not treat you or B/A or others on the other side of the aisle with respect and decency. I think our political dialogue has devolved to where it is now and makes it very hard for either side to admit that the other side may be right, and in turn change our world views because of it.

I have tried to keep an open mind and can say that in the last couple of years have considered a couple of significant changes in my previous world views.

First, my views of the criminal justice system has significantly moved towards the LEFT's view of how to address the problem. I now feel that a public-private cooperative to rehabilitate non-violent offenders is the only way to move felons from prison back into society.

Second, I used to be a open trade supporter but after years of traveling to China and the recent call outs by this President that America is not being "fairly" treated, I have now come to support system" rel="">support the trade wars if it moves our partners to some kind of agreement.

Indy

And this is why you are a pleasure to debate with....no personal attacks, truth all the time.  I appreciate your point of view always, Indy....Respect.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4