Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Professor Speaks Out About Alleged Sexual Assault By Kavanaugh

I don't recall Kavanaugh Ever Deny Drinking......he Drank beer, they Drank Beer, They all Drank beer and sometimes some may have drank more than they should have...

He still Drinks Beer, he likes having Beers.and that was pretty much his own words stated time and time again......I watched the whole thing from start to finish.

Karsten

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

As we all know denying that one drinks is a precursor to other lies such as sexual assault & gang rape...............then onto worse things like murder, which I'm sure is right around the corner of possible accusations

This huge distraction is all about credibility... Why lie about something that is nothing? Oh wait, he must be getting tips from our prez, as we all know he lies just for the sake of lying.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Caz,

Maybe this  is the case......The assailant could have been a Fill In Name Here as needed.........

If this was set up in case Romney won in 2012 that happens to be the Year obama beat romney and that was the 1st time Ford is said to have discussed this with anyone (Marriage Counselor). Just maybe the Plan was dropped ass Hillarious was the shoe in and supposed to turn the SCOTUS totally Liberal so as to finish off America and the American Way of Life.

https://conservativedailypost.com/christine-ford-claims-designed-for-romney-appointees/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=MC&utm_campaign=AFN&

Just sayin,

Karstenutm_term=27_September-2

I agree....ruining ones life is far more important than the truth - imo. I hope the right takes notes if the left regains the control

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

With the inconsistencies in her recollection .....is it feasible that she has her assailant wrong? His statements are consistant thruout. His calendar clearly shows he wasn't present....and NO one has come forward to refute that. The only evidence she has put forth is that she has told other people......of course that's not evidence and is just accustaions...and would be laughed out of ANY court. I could tell an untruth thruout my life to the point I believe it....still don't make it true. You do know she is a strong supporter/marcher of the "me too" movement

Ever go to a party in high school that was put together during 7th period on a Friday for later that night?  If you were like me.....I bet you didn't run right home after school to journal it first.  Just saying.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

This huge distraction is all about credibility... Why lie about something that is nothing? Oh wait, he must be getting tips from our prez, as we all know he lies just for the sake of lying.

B/A

speaking of lying....haven't heard zip from wild bill from Arkansas....hmmm. speaking of lying please don't tell me you believe Feinsteins account of the leaked letter

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ever go to a party in high school that was put together during 7th period on a Friday for later that night?  If you were like me.....I bet you didn't run right home after school to journal it first.  Just saying.

GO RV, then BV

He does have a note on his calendar to go to Judge's. Checkout the 28th... And who keeps their calendar from 1982? That's a little weird.

GRZDVFDXWRFBFAT2N46LHPFCPQ.jpg

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

speaking of lying....haven't heard zip from wild bill from Arkansas....hmmm. speaking of lying please don't tell me you believe Feinsteins account of the leaked letter

Let's hope we never do.. The Clintons are passé (old news). If they have any brains cells left, they will keep quiet.

As for Feinstein, I think she as full of it as every other politician in the room.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Agreed...you & I might not.....but Kave kept a pretty precise log of his actions......and a number of people who knew him best stated that wasn't out of the norm for him. The Doc's ONLY evidence is her poor and changing recollection....in court which do you think a judge or jury would buy into...............sane logic is no longer the standard it appears

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, caz1104 said:

Now that proves EVERYTHING!!! Lord....really. Now making a note on a calendar constitutes sexual assault & gang rape................who knew.

No it doesn't prove anything, just like yesterday's incredible waste of tax dollars, it proved nothing. I guess the only thing it did prove is people are severely lacking for entertainment if this is what they are watching.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Funny.....I thought lost people who live by the sword, drinking, fornicating and other unGodly things can by the grace of God eventually find salvation and give those very demonic things up and completely change.....In fact, I've heard of that very thing happening around these parts.  Insanity at best, you say?

GO RV, then BV

You know NOTHING of what it means to be a Catholic.  Or why Judge Kavanaugh was a virgin through his teen yrs. A born and raised Catholic following Catholic theology is an enigma to everything you think you know. And while you're going to always harp on drinking beer as a Christian you might want to rethink that, the first miracle Jesus ever did was turn water into wine. Oh and it was the best wine around too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You know NOTHING of what it means to be a Catholic.  Or why Judge Kavanaugh was a virgin through his teen yrs. A born and raised Catholic following Catholic theology is an enigma to everything you think you know. And while you're going to always harp on drinking beer as a Christian you might want to rethink that, the first miracle Jesus ever did was turn water into wine. Oh and it was the best wine around too.

So then people can't change their stars?.....Those forsaken with demonic notions will never change and are destined to failure?  No wonder people just give up.  And I know enough about Catholicism to leave it to others without passing judgment....constitutionally protected freedom of religion and all.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, it looks like they get another Week Delay for an FBI Investigation and just what are they supposed to Investigate? Some Foggy recollection of something that she claims happened that no one else recalls anything about. Investigate some house somewhere around some Country Club.

I will find it funny as hell should this also back fire like so many other things that have only uncovered liberal Wrong Doings to defeat POTUS Trump.

FBI should look into if there is a possibility that that plan was indeed for the Romney Presidency should he have won in 2012.

Karsten

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Well, it looks like they get another Week Delay for an FBI Investigation and just what are they supposed to Investigate? Some Foggy recollection of something that she claims happened that no one else recalls anything about. Investigate some house somewhere around some Country Club.

I will find it funny as hell should this also back fire like so many other things that have only uncovered liberal Wrong Doings to defeat POTUS Trump.

FBI should look into if there is a possibility that that plan was indeed for the Romney Presidency should he have won in 2012.

Karsten

My guess is.....by this time next week Mark Judge will find himself under the bus and being backed over repeatedly by staunch Kavanaugh supporters.  As always, just my opinion

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I and my husband have watched and listened intently for two (2) days now.  Guess I am somewhat confused.  Will this investigation only be on Judge Kavanugh or will it be on Ford and her story also.     I personally call for a investigation on her and her friends also, after all she is the accuser, now she should have to prove it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

There is no way the accusations as they stand right now by Dr Ford, would ever be prosecuted by anyone. Too many holes and inconsistencies.

Indy

Even the Prosecutor said there would no even be enough Evidence to get a Search Warrant

https://www.westernjournal.com/prosecutor-not-enough-evidence-even-obtain-search-warrant-kavanaugh/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-WJ&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=western-journal

Then I just heard that the Week FBI Investigation will be nearly Impossible. They are going to need to run down 10 Gang Rape Parties no one has any information on. They will most likely need to Subpoena countless bad Players of these so called Gang Rape Participants (after they Figure out who they are or were) ......So in short this could take months and even years just like the mueller probe into Russia. 

Liberals it appear got their delay they were after all along after Flake sold The American People out jumping on the FBI Band Wagon with his 51st Vote.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1