Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Confirmation of No USD usable by/on military on Iraq

Matt

This rumor is not from me, just found on another site and thought I would share. :D

July 25, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

Confirmation of No USD usable by/on military on Iraq

INTEL Confirmation ; My source is a business acquaintance of mine. He just bought dinar on my referral. He then told his roomate, who is x-miltary, and his roomate said,”I didnt know it was close to an RV”. His room mate had bought dinar before coming back to States but never said anything to him. So, they called his military buddies in Iraq yesterday to asked what was happening.His military buddies, still in Iraq, confirmed they can not use USD after Aug.1, 2010 !!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

This rumor is not from me, just found on another site and thought I would share. :D

INTEL Confirmation ; My source is a business acquaintance of mine. He just bought dinar on my referral. He then told his roomate, who is x-miltary, and his roomate said,”I didnt know it was close to an RV”. His room mate had bought dinar before coming back to States but never said anything to him. So, they called his military buddies in Iraq yesterday to asked what was happening.His military buddies, still in Iraq, confirmed they can not use USD after Aug.1, 2010 !!!

Could this be because we are pulling our troops out in August?

Sorry not true, I am in Iraq. thanks

• Upvote 2

<------- in iraq..(baghdad)

KBR Finance has no idea about going to dinar.. I got the memo sometime last year about "trying" to go to dinar to strengthen it.. but come on.. this is Iraq, and nothing goes as planned..

All the Hadji shops on base use the USD.. you would think they would push for dinar usage, but they dont.. the local nationals use dinar... (its where i get mine from)..

but up to now, the 26July2010, there is nothing being said about using dinar...

Just sayn..

• Upvote 1

Hi Matt,

I know this is NOT your rumor but sorry to say, this is not true. Have a Blessed day.

ok why is it not true?

thanks for your reply

Please do not say something without backing it up

Per my Accounting and Finance office its business as usual. No dinar will be used "as of yet" they said as we get closer to the end maybe, but as long as there are troops here, there will be USD here.

Hope this helps clarify some mislead info.

• Upvote 2

US Dollars, it is a US Military base that is all they use .thanks

What will you use after August 1..???

Nobody uses Dinar on base, even the Iraqi's, even if it did RV this is a US Military base and bases around the world use US Dollars. thanks

ok why is it not true?

thanks for your reply

Please do not say something without backing it up

US Dollars, it is a US Military base that is all they use .thanks

Nobody uses Dinar on base, even the Iraqi's, even if it did RV this is a US Military base and bases around the world use US Dollars. thanks

One thing for certain!.....I really appreciate the fact that we have ON THE GROUND U.S. Hero s....reading and posting here on this forum. I mean...

how strong is that!?!

thanks for your service guys and gals of the military...and thanks for jumpin in , in times like this.

• Upvote 2

WTH is wrong with some of you people...why would doc1 have a -5 for saying "thanks for the post"...it's somewhat comical to see these -1 numbers on posts like his. Doc I am the +1 princess and I have giving you a +5 :lol:

I was wondering the same thing......but then again, I can't think dumb enough to understand some people! lol

No bashing zone!!