Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq executes 12 after PM calls for speedy executions: Statement

Revenge of the martyrs .. Justice is limited to terrorism

0001.jpg

30/6/2018 12:00 am 

"The battle with the« Da'sh »did not end 
Baghdad / Kirkuk / morning 
In the first replies to the crime of Da'ashi, who renewed his brutality by committing a heinous crime against a number of people from the provinces of Karbala and Anbar, the Ministry of Justice issued a fair punishment against 13 Terrorist, a step that came at the orders of the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi. 
This comes at a time when the Baghdad Operations Command announced the arrest of one of the perpetrators of the crime of kidnapping and killing innocent citizens of the holy Karbala and Ramadi, and comes the declaration of Baghdad operations after the Interior Ministry's pledge to arrest the terrorists who carried out the murder of abductees possession of "threads" .
The representative of the highest religious authority in Karbala, Sheikh Abdul-Mahdi Karbalai, said during a sermon on Friday: «We have already warned that the battle with the preacher did not end and that broke her fork and went to the alleged state» praising at the same time »the efforts of the security forces The elite of the people of the country who are cheapening their lives and blood in the defense of it ». 
The attacks did not limit the killing of murderers to terrorists, but rather extended it to include the execution of our armed forces with devastating blows to the residues of "supporters" in the rugged and desert areas of Diyala, Salah al-Din and Kirkuk, while sources told Al-Sabah about the readiness of our security forces from the army, police and the crowd To secure the Baghdad-Kirkuk road in full.
In turn, commander of the 52nd Brigade of the popular crowd and the head of the security committee in the province of Salah al-Din, Mahdi Taqi, told «morning», that «our security forces and after obtaining the upper approvals will set up thermal cameras on both sides of the road - Kirkuk - the sections where the violations are concentrated». 
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, js214 said:

Patience Padawan

Just an observation . . . for right now. My guess is, if this is the news, quite a few ( important ) folks over there must know it as well. I would like to believe that measures have/are being taken to counter this threat.

I reckon after 15 years of this, one can't help ( still ) being a might " uneasy " with this sort of thing.

The Reveal on this and other critical matters could/should be made know to us very  "  :soon: "

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

The Reveal on this and other critical matters could/should be made know to us very  "  :soon: "

Agreed, But I know you have been in this for too long to toss in the towel and are aware there are going to be some severe bumps before the finale

13 hours ago, js214 said:

Agreed, But I know you have been in this for too long to toss in the towel and are aware there are going to be some severe bumps before the finale

Absolutely - This 15 yr. long haul has been full of bumps - Good thing I'm wearing a Kidney Belt. ;)