Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade offices opening upon RV

Eddinar

The nine are not banks, they are trade houses, He does have affiliations with Wells Fargo, BOA, and a few more to do a inbank transfer instead of wire,, God Bless and Geaux RV

Exactly ...

Thanks for the post

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

Funny thing is, there are no records of DBA filings in his name on any of the "new" offices in the named cities to be opened which i found odd if he is indeed maintaining these properties until an RV occurs. Just some food for thought.

Ali has 9 office locations ready to open around the country within 7 days of an RV and you can't just open these offices in 5 days without paying rent, phones, internet hookup, etc. If Ali is doing all of this, he must know something because why would he shell out a bunch of cash to hold on to leases to these locations and have heavy security in place if he wasn't sure that there would be an RV soon? He has also invested in Banks in Iraq and the U.S. Thoughts appreciated.....

Here is a list of Ali's offices to open upon RV...

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days. As we open the other locations, we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com “Contact Us” page.

Cash-in Office Locations that will be open (post-announcement):

- Salt Lake City, UT (another site Operated Exchange Site)

– Manhattan, NY

- Spring hill, FL

- FT Smith, AR

- Waxahachie, TX

- Albuquerque, NM

- Grand Forks ND

- Las Vegas NV

- Toledo OH

Read more:

I'm grateful I live in one of these cities, but I was wondering how these particular sites were chosen, does anyone know?

Thanks to ALI for the "better exchange rate".

Anyone know for sure if he ONLY charges 150 per million dinar?

That sounds too good to be true. :huh:

If so, he has DEFINITELY got my exchange business.

I will be making my appointment within minutes of the RV. One of the offices he is opening is not far from me.

Facts would be appreciated on any reply. Keep opinions to a min please...

SF GO RVVVVV!!! B)

Thanks to ALI for the "better exchange rate".

Anyone know for sure if he ONLY charges 150 per million dinar?

That sounds too good to be true. :huh:

If so, he has DEFINITELY got my exchange business.

I will be making my appointment within minutes of the RV. One of the offices he is opening is not far from me.

Facts would be appreciated on any reply. Keep opinions to a min please...

SF GO RVVVVV!!! B)

from my knowledge of exchange fees, he is charging $150.00 per million dinars and if it is less than 1 million dinars, he will prorate it...

You can't just open a bank, you need a minimum of $5MM capital, experienced Bankers applying to run the bank, a board of directors, and meet all of the other regulatory stipulations, which are extremely challenging. Not sure what the requirements are for the type of offices he's proposing to open to handle foreign currency exchanges, etc.. He's obviously already met those stipulations with Dinar Trade where they have to apply as an MSB (money service business) and are regulated and must comply with federal regulations and monitoring. He probably has someone working for him with all of the respective brokers licenses to sell stocks, bonds, insurance, etc.. i would imagine.. He probably doesn't care if it goes up a little or a lot, people will need to cash in what they have and he's just looking for another way to capture business. Be careful...

You can't just open a bank, you need a minimum of $5MM capital, experienced Bankers applying to run the bank, a board of directors, and meet all of the other regulatory stipulations, which are extremely challenging. Not sure what the requirements are for the type of offices he's proposing to open to handle foreign currency exchanges, etc.. He's obviously already met those stipulations with Dinar Trade where they have to apply as an MSB (money service business) and are regulated and must comply with federal regulations and monitoring. He probably has someone working for him with all of the respective brokers licenses to sell stocks, bonds, insurance, etc.. i would imagine.. He probably doesn't care if it goes up a little or a lot, people will need to cash in what they have and he's just looking for another way to capture business. Be careful...

All the way back on page 1 of this thread it was determined he was not opening a bank. Just a financial office in which transactions will be completed.

Suntrust Bank Said that the will be charginging a $10.00 fee to trade in your Dinar no matter how much you have. I asked them today. they told me that It first has to be a publicly traded curreny. (after the RV it will be )

Duely noted....remember though, banks charge a spread!!!

"AND ALI DOESN"T charge a Spread or Margin?????"

Everyone charges a Margin, the question is not "IF", but "How Much".

Get your facts before you come to a conclusion, folks. I called ALI's office today and got the facts first hand.

SF GO RVVVV!!!!

• Downvote 1

Is this a new update on Ali's investment offices because this is old news these same locations were talked about at least a year ago when we were so excited about different RV dates.......Hopefully this a new rumor.......because several months ago there was talk about the Waxahachia,Tx. office having security hired, I believe it was to have included the local police dept. of that small Texas town.....I know that rumor was debunked.....It would seem to me that Ali would be giving the addresses, phone #'s, etc. in which this rumor could be made a fact.

I have listened to Ali on a couple of conference calls and also seen him on a couple of chats. From my understanding he will charge the $150 per million plus whatever the exchange rate is out of the CBI, that is why he can give you a better rate. Where as if you cash in at a bank that will give you whatever exchange rate was set for their institution. It could be as high as 10%, but from what I have learned on here banks may be willing to negotiate.

I have listened to Ali on a couple of conference calls and also seen him on a couple of chats. From my understanding he will charge the $150 per million plus whatever the exchange rate is out of the CBI, that is why he can give you a better rate. Where as if you cash in at a bank that will give you whatever exchange rate was set for their institution. It could be as high as 10%, but from what I have learned on here banks may be willing to negotiate.

CALL ALI's Office. I did today.

I was told:

I can buy 1 mil IQD for 1060 USD today

I can sell 1 mil IQD back to them for 880 USD today

Get a calculator out and figure the margin out from the current CBI buy/sell rate. Look on their web site.

If you get near a 24% margin, you are correct. You will walk away with a little over 75% of the CBI exchange rate, as of today. (Then IRS will get the short or long term capital gain %)

My personal bank will buy 1 mil IQD for 660 USD today. Calculator please - - - over 43% margin for my bank.

So, ALI is a smart guy, he is beating the bank by a mile with his margin by only taking about 24% of the exchange rate and 150.00 per IQD million turned in. Profitable for Ali and the best option for us.

UNLESS, Ali and the bank will drastically change the MARGIN (lower or higher) when the RV takes Place. Not able to predict this........ crystal ball please!!!!

Or hop a plane to IRAQ and hope you make it back alive with a suitcase full of US cash !!!!!! Good luck.

SF GO RVVVVV!!!!

CALL ALI's Office. I did today.

I was told:

I can buy 1 mil IQD for 1060 USD today

I can sell 1 mil IQD back to them for 880 USD today

Get a calculator out and figure the margin out from the current CBI buy/sell rate. Look on their web site.

If you get near a 24% margin, you are correct. You will walk away with a little over 75% of the CBI exchange rate, as of today. (Then IRS will get the short or long term capital gain %)

My personal bank will buy 1 mil IQD for 660 USD today. Calculator please - - - over 43% margin for my bank.

So, ALI is a smart guy, he is beating the bank by a mile with his margin by only taking about 24% of the exchange rate and 150.00 per IQD million turned in. Profitable for Ali and the best option for us.

UNLESS, Ali and the bank will drastically change the MARGIN (lower or higher) when the RV takes Place. Not able to predict this........ crystal ball please!!!!

Or hop a plane to IRAQ and hope you make it back alive with a suitcase full of US cash !!!!!! Good luck.

SF GO RVVVVV!!!!

so what you are saying is the if the rate comes out at 2.00 and we have a million dinars....that would be 2,000,000 minus 24% minus $150.00?......Is this correct? Would ali make $480,000 off of us? plus our capital gains tax?

so what you are saying is the if the rate comes out at 2.00 and we have a million dinars....that would be 2,000,000 minus 24% minus $150.00?......Is this correct? Would ali make $480,000 off of us? plus our capital gains tax?

EXAMPLE:

If you own 2,000,000 IQD and exchange rate goes 1 IQD to 1 USD follow this thought.......

Exchange with ALI to 2,000,000 USD - Margin 480,000 - Fee 300 - Tax Approx 23% of net proceeds (1,520,000 - 2000 initial investment = 349,140) (assuming short term capital gains, see accountant) = Net take home of 1,170,560 :D :D :D :D

So kiss almost 50% goodbye if you are a law abiding tax paying citizen.

BUT, still not bad for a 2000.00 initial investment, right?????

I am not an accountant, just a logical person with a calculator.........

OH, BY THE WAY, its going to RV way more than 1 USD to 1 IQD so your return will be much higher, (I HOPE) LOL

SF GO RVVVVVV!!!

Edited by FishMan1969

EXAMPLE:

If you own 2,000,000 IQD and exchange rate goes 1 IQD to 1 USD follow this thought.......

Exchange with ALI to 2,000,000 USD - Margin 480,000 - Fee 300 - Tax Approx 23% of net proceeds (1,520,000 - 2000 initial investment) = 349,140 (assuming short term capital gains, see accountant) = Net take home of 1,170,560 :D :D :D :D

OH, BY THE WAY, its going to RV way more than 1 USD to 1 IQD so your return will be much higher, (I HOPE) LOL

SF GO RVVVVVV!!!

Thanks...I appreciate the feedback.

EXAMPLE:

Exchange with ALI to 2,000,000 USD - Margin 480,000 - Fee 300 - Tax Approx 23% of net proceeds (1,520,000 - 2000 initial investment = 349,140) (assuming short term capital gains, see accountant) = Net take home of 1,170,560 :D :D :D :D

SF GO RVVVVVV!!!

Where do you get the 24% margin? Ali said he would buy the dinar back at the CBI Rate.. And he would charge $150 per million? So, where does the 24% margin come from? Just interested!!

Ali has 9 office locations ready to open around the country within 7 days of an RV and you can't just open these offices in 5 days without paying rent, phones, internet hookup, etc. If Ali is doing all of this, he must know something because why would he shell out a bunch of cash to hold on to leases to these locations and have heavy security in place if he wasn't sure that there would be an RV soon? He has also invested in Banks in Iraq and the U.S. Thoughts appreciated.....

Here is a list of Ali's offices to open upon RV...

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days. As we open the other locations, we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com “Contact Us” page.

Cash-in Office Locations that will be open (post-announcement):

- Salt Lake City, UT (another site Operated Exchange Site)

– Manhattan, NY

- Spring hill, FL

- FT Smith, AR

- Waxahachie, TX

- Albuquerque, NM

- Grand Forks ND

- Las Vegas NV

- Toledo OH

Read more:

Sales must be slow......

Where do you get the 24% margin? Ali said he would buy the dinar back at the CBI Rate.. And he would charge $150 per million? So, where does the 24% margin come from? Just interested!!

That is the buy back Margin ALI office gave me today. He will buy 1 mil IQD today for 880. CBI buy rate is 1168 I believe...

Do you think he will reduce this margin when the RV takes place ?????? :unsure:

We will never know unless ALI tells us or until that day comes (hopefully soon).

ALI is brilliant, the way I see it. OH, and will be very wealthy if this is the case.

The other option is for someone else to get the contacts to do what ALI does and come in at a lower Margin at that point. Haven't seen anyone else doing this yet...

SF GO RVVVV!!!!

That is the buy back Margin ALI office gave me today. He will buy 1 mil IQD today for 880. CBI buy rate is 1168 I believe...

We will never know unless ALI tells us or until that day comes (hopefully soon).

ALI is brilliant, the way I see it. OH, and will be very wealthy if this is the case.

The other option is for someone else to get the contacts to do what ALI does and come in at a lower Margin at that point. Haven't seen anyone else doing this yet...

SF GO RVVVV!!!!

Yes, I do think he will be forced to lower his margin when the RV occurs. I do not think it is possible to maintain that margin ratio on either the banking side or Ali's side.Competition alone will cause that. People in a long term Cap Gains scenario would be paying more to cash it in than taxes they would owe. JMO

SF GO RVVVV!!!!

Per the emails back and forth with Ali in the beginning of this year, his fee will be only $150 and giving you CBI rates. The 24% you mention is a TOTALLY different subject. He sells 1 million IQD at $1060 for example and IF you decide you wanna sell it back to him....before RV....he will give you $880. This is a good safety net in case you feel the need to bail or you need to seel back for any reason. You can calculate all you want but this is a totally separate issue than cashing in at RV. I hope this helps.

• Upvote 1