Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade offices opening upon RV

Eddinar

Ali has 9 office locations ready to open around the country within 7 days of an RV and you can't just open these offices in 5 days without paying rent, phones, internet hookup, etc. If Ali is doing all of this, he must know something because why would he shell out a bunch of cash to hold on to leases to these locations and have heavy security in place if he wasn't sure that there would be an RV soon? He has also invested in Banks in Iraq and the U.S. Thoughts appreciated.....

Here is a list of Ali's offices to open upon RV...

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days. As we open the other locations, we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com “Contact Us” page.

Cash-in Office Locations that will be open (post-announcement):

- Salt Lake City, UT (another site Operated Exchange Site)

– Manhattan, NY

- Spring hill, FL

- FT Smith, AR

- Waxahachie, TX

- Albuquerque, NM

- Grand Forks ND

- Las Vegas NV

- Toledo OH

Read more:

• Upvote 2

This is what he says and I tend to believe him, BUT HOW DO WE KNOW for sure this is true...............

We don't. That's the risk of the investment. Trusting people and their integrity. God willing it will be prosperous for all of us....Seems like it's close. Med seems to know his XXXX. I trust his opinion and enjoy his posts.

HOW ABOUT THE POSSIBLE IDEA OF RUNNING A BANK . LIKE A NORMAL BANK THAT DEALS IN EVERYDAY NORMAL U.S. TRANSACTIONS , HE COULD BE DOING THIS WHILE WAITING FOR THE RV?

Do you know how many banks he has?

We don't. That's the risk of the investment. Trusting people and their integrity. God willing it will be prosperous for all of us....Seems like it's close. Med seems to know his XXXX. I trust his opinion and enjoy his posts.

Do you know how many banks he has?

WELL 1 QUESTION--DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME HE HAS 9 BANKS AND NOT ONE OF THEM ARE OPEN? :blink:

I live NC and had heard that Ali has a place in Brentwood,TN. That's where I was headed to cash in. Can someone let me know if there is going to be a location closer than FL.

Monica2,

The Brentwood location (Nashville area) would be the closest aside from Florida. The next closest would be the Toledo Ohio office, I believe.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Unitedrich. Eddinar didn't have Brentwood,TN on the list.Thought I might have to take a longer road trip to cash in, and that's alright too!! It's not like I won't be able to afford the gas!

Yes Brentwood Tn, just south of Nashville, is open and has been. I think what was posted is the ones that will open after RV. I live in NC and plant ot go to Brentwood to cash some in myself. Hellova drive.

(mariajose)The nine are not banks, they are trade houses, He does have affiliations with Wells Fargo, BOA, and a few more to do a inbank transfer instead of wire,, God Bless and Geaux RV

Edited by briantoler

Thanks Unitedrich. Eddinar didn't have Brentwood,TN on the list.Thought I might have to take a longer road trip to cash in, and that's alright too!! It's not like I won't be able to afford the gas!

The 9 locations I mentioned are going to open within 7 days of RV....he has 3 locations open now....2 in California and 1 in Tennessee....So there would be 12 locations altogether and not sure if he would open more. I will be going to Brentwood, TN to cash in...hopefully soon!! Go RV

It definitely peaks the interest.

He has already secured the real estate... paying rent, utilities Ect...., has to have a staff to do just the basics of securing, maintaining, and equipping these satellite offices.

He either knows something, or he has swallowed the Dinar hook like the rest of us. :lol:

Has anyone done a drive by on any of these satellite offices? That would be interesting.

I also have noticed that Frank26 is helping to managing the Toledo office and Ennorste is at the Salt Lake site?

Interesting stuff for sure!

I live NC and had heard that Ali has a place in Brentwood,TN. That's where I was headed to cash in. Can someone let me know if there is going to be a location closer than FL.

monica2, i live in NC as well. Brentwood, TN is my plans as well. Even though it isn't on the list above it has been posted before. It just wasn't listed in this post.

• Upvote 1

You ever thought he could be not telling the truth about all that?? just thought i would throw that out there for you to munch on.....

that entered my mind...I read somewhere that he will not disclose the locations until after the RV....I would love to know if these sites actually exist....I guess we will find out soon enough...good point though.

I emailed Ali a few months ago in relation to this post. First is the email I sent him and the second portion is his response. I hope this may help!

I was wondering if you could help me understand something. I understand the cashing in procedure with DinaTrade once the RV takes place. The question I have though is, where is all the American money coming from that will be deposited into the investors bank accounts, that will be cashing in with you. Are their certain banks the money will be coming from or something else that I may not understand. You are looking in the hundreds of millions to billions of US dollars range. How does this process work.

We have contracts with bank in Dubai and Iraq to trade the dinars with once the RV takes place that is why we can offer a better rates then the banks here.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

Edited by jlldrs
  • Upvote 2

I emailed Ali a few months ago in relation to this post. First is the email I sent him and the second portion is his response. I hope this may help!

I was wondering if you could help me understand something. I understand the cashing in procedure with DinaTrade once the RV takes place. The question I have though is, where is all the American money coming from that will be deposited into the investors bank accounts, that will be cashing in with you. Are their certain banks the money will be coming from or something else that I may not understand. You are looking in the hundreds of millions to billions of US dollars range. How does this process work.

We have contracts with bank in Dubai and Iraq to trade the dinars with once the RV takes place that is why we can offer a better rates then the banks here.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

Thanks for the post...good info...I have wondered the same thing...

• Upvote 1