Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade offices opening upon RV

Eddinar

Yes, I do think he will be forced to lower his margin when the RV occurs. I do not think it is possible to maintain that margin ratio on either the banking side or Ali's side.Competition alone will cause that. People in a long term Cap Gains scenario would be paying more to cash it in than taxes they would owe. JMO

What did ALI's office tell you?

How many banks have you asked?

That is not what my bank manager is indicating nor did I get that impression from ALI office.

We can hope that the margin is lower after RV, but I don't live in La La Land.....

Business is Business... I am giving props to ALI, and if he lowers the margin, good for him and really good for us.

By the Way, look at the email allegedly posted to EDDINAR. ALI states that the margin will be LESS THAN THE BANKS. This indicates to me that ALI is smart enough to charge a margin and not give up the opportunity to cash in after years of work in regards to this DINAR investment.

Like I said, If he doesn't charge a SPREAD or MARGIN, God bless his soul...

Edited by FishMan1969

The way to calculate the spread is call your bank once it RV's. Get their cash in rate...the USD they will give you. Then see what the CBI rate is. I am sure there will be a 1-5% difference. That is the spread...or the bank's profits. Right now if you wanted to buy from a bank a million IQD would be around 1050-1100 range. But...if you wanted to sell it back to them pre-RV, they would give you in the 600-800 ballpark. So they get their cut either way....just as a drug dealer LOL. Ali has his profit factored in on the sale and if a buyback, I am still foggy on the spread he would get if he states he is ONLY charging $150 per million IQD from us. He will get a spread profit somewhere but he was adament about no spread charged to us. Clarification is always a great thing LOL I sure need it.

Ali has 9 office locations ready to open around the country within 7 days of an RV and you can't just open these offices in 5 days without paying rent, phones, internet hookup, etc. If Ali is doing all of this, he must know something because why would he shell out a bunch of cash to hold on to leases to these locations and have heavy security in place if he wasn't sure that there would be an RV soon? He has also invested in Banks in Iraq and the U.S. Thoughts appreciated.....

Here is a list of Ali's offices to open upon RV...

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days. As we open the other locations, we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com “Contact Us” page.

Cash-in Office Locations that will be open (post-announcement):

- Salt Lake City, UT (another site Operated Exchange Site)

– Manhattan, NY

- Spring hill, FL

- FT Smith, AR

- Waxahachie, TX

- Albuquerque, NM

- Grand Forks ND

- Las Vegas NV

- Toledo OH

Read more:

YOU FORGOT TENNESSEE LOL

Fishman1969,

Unlike you, I have not talked to Ali's office. From what I have read out of his chats, it appears that there would be a 150$ per million fee to cash in. I believe the spread that you are using in your analysis will not hold water post RV. I agree with markisuncfan that what he is charging is pre-RV rates on buyback, because there is a market to resell, and that post-RV everyone would balk at those kind of rates. If that were the case, people would just wait on Forex, or depend solely on Warka Bank.

To re-clarify, I have not talked to Ali, but if you look back in the archives, you can see his chat where this is discussed at length.

The way to calculate the spread is call your bank once it RV's. Get their cash in rate...the USD they will give you. Then see what the CBI rate is. I am sure there will be a 1-5% difference. That is the spread...or the bank's profits. Right now if you wanted to buy from a bank a million IQD would be around 1050-1100 range. But...if you wanted to sell it back to them pre-RV, they would give you in the 600-800 ballpark. So they get their cut either way....just as a drug dealer LOL. Ali has his profit factored in on the sale and if a buyback, I am still foggy on the spread he would get if he states he is ONLY charging $150 per million IQD from us. He will get a spread profit somewhere but he was adament about no spread charged to us. Clarification is always a great thing LOL I sure need it.

"no spread charged to us" phrase sounds great, but his personnel in his office (on July 23, 2010) is stating that "no one knows that answer at this time. Ali will have to cover his costs somehow"..... I am SURE he will not exchange at the buy rate of CBI on that day. I am willing to bet dinars on it..... :lol:

He will be charging 150.00 per mil of IQD for sure and the margin is questionable by his office as of today...

SF GO RVVVVVV!!!!

Fishman1969,

Unlike you, I have not talked to Ali's office. From what I have read out of his chats, it appears that there would be a 150$ per million fee to cash in. I believe the spread that you are using in your analysis will not hold water post RV. I agree with markisuncfan that what he is charging is pre-RV rates on buyback, because there is a market to resell, and that post-RV everyone would balk at those kind of rates. If that were the case, people would just wait on Forex, or depend solely on Warka Bank.

To re-clarify, I have not talked to Ali, but if you look back in the archives, you can see his chat where this is discussed at length.

At this time and date, I believe I have to disagree with anyone that does not believe ALI will include a margin over the 150/mil IQD cost.

Please refer to the Dinar MSDS, Unitedrich.

SF GO RVVVV!!!

Fishman1969,

Thank United.

Look at it like this. You can't combine these 2 events.....buying/selling before RV and buying/selling Post RV. Right now, a dealer or bank will make about a $200 prfit min from each million IQD they sell. If you want to sell it back, they will give you what you paid, minus $200 or so. Then turn around and sell it again....doubling their profit. That is where you are getting your 24% deal. Only applies here.

After RV, it is TOTALLY different. CBI will state the rate, Forex will have the traded rate, the banks will sell at their rate (spread....% of what CBI and Forex is trading) you get the bank's rate. Simple. Now IF....IF Ali states he will have ONLY a $150 per million IQD rate and his spread will be less than any bank...that says to me we get more bang per buck (dinar). But with that said, I will still be talking to local banks AFTER RV to see what their rates are, I will compare them to Ali and the one that benefits me the best gets my business.

MSDS, now your talking my language, :lol: No, seriously, I believe there will be a spread on top of the $150, however it will not be 24%. I think it will be more in line with 1/4% to 1% if there is one at all. Like I said, just my opinion, but it sure is nice to be able to disagree with each other respectfully!

Thank United.

Look at it like this. You can't combine these 2 events.....buying/selling before RV and buying/selling Post RV. Right now, a dealer or bank will make about a $200 prfit min from each million IQD they sell. If you want to sell it back, they will give you what you paid, minus $200 or so. Then turn around and sell it again....doubling their profit. That is where you are getting your 24% deal. Only applies here.

After RV, it is TOTALLY different. CBI will state the rate, Forex will have the traded rate, the banks will sell at their rate (spread....% of what CBI and Forex is trading) you get the bank's rate. Simple. Now IF....IF Ali states he will have ONLY a $150 per million IQD rate and his spread will be less than any bank...that says to me we get more bang per buck (dinar). But with that said, I will still be talking to local banks AFTER RV to see what their rates are, I will compare them to Ali and the one that benefits me the best gets my business.

yw Mark,

I will also be doing my share of shopping post RV. By the way, good to talk to ya again!

I am sure there will be a spread by Ali as well. He cannot make a huge profit on only $150 per million. Example.....Forex is 1.00 and the banks will let is cash in at .95 the banks make 5%. Now Ali can slide in and say he will cash in at $150 per million and give us .985 on the Forex of 1.00 Now Ali makes 1.5 % which is alot smaller than the banks and a win for each one of us...but when you total all the people coming in to cash in with him he has Bill Gates $$ in profits.

This is JUST an example.

Oh, BTW, for those that has been on this site for a while....remember a lady in Ali's office personally told me in Febuary that the HCL had been passed. I passed it on here and found out she told me wrong..... So I do not take anything face value until I see it in black n white with the final proposals....not the door buster specials to get you in the store.

I am sure there will be a spread by Ali as well. He cannot make a huge profit on only $150 per million. Example.....Forex is 1.00 and the banks will let is cash in at .95 the banks make 5%. Now Ali can slide in and say he will cash in at $150 per million and give us .985 on the Forex of 1.00 Now Ali makes 1.5 % which is alot smaller than the banks and a win for each one of us...but when you total all the people coming in to cash in with him he has Bill Gates $$ in profits.

This is JUST an example.

Oh, BTW, for those that has been on this site for a while....remember a lady in Ali's office personally told me in Febuary that the HCL had been passed. I passed it on here and found out she told me wrong..... So I do not take anything face value until I see it in black n white with the final proposals....not the door buster specials to get you in the store.

You are correct on how the spread works. I talked a few weeks ago with my Compass bank branch and here is what I was told by the branch manager.

After the RV Compass would charge me a fee of 15.00$ plus what ever exchange rate is set by the bank. In your example Forex is 1 IQD = 1 USD Compass may trade for 1 IQD = .95-.97 USD, and they will negotiate that price for "large" trades. He also said another possibility was that the SEC may set the exchange rates banks can charge due to the large numbers that would be involved.

To trade in I would take my Dinar to the branch, they would write down the dates and serial numbers of each note, those notes would then be over-nighted to Texas to be run through Compass' De La Rue machine. Once confirmation was sent back to my branch the deposit would show in my account.

So for each cent they decrease the rate they would receive 10,000.00$ per million. I would then pay taxes on what I actually received, not the amount I traded in.

The 24% we are discussing now is based on the current value of the IQD.

If you buy it from Ali today and sell it back to Ali tomorrow with no RV you will lose 24%.

That is because You are paying a mark up when you buy it.

He made money when he sold it to you and he will make money when he buys it back from you......Smart Fella.

And good for him, that is Good ole american capitalism!!

Edited by CDEW

Ali has 9 office locations ready to open around the country within 7 days of an RV and you can't just open these offices in 5 days without paying rent, phones, internet hookup, etc. If Ali is doing all of this, he must know something because why would he shell out a bunch of cash to hold on to leases to these locations and have heavy security in place if he wasn't sure that there would be an RV soon? He has also invested in Banks in Iraq and the U.S. Thoughts appreciated.....

Here is a list of Ali's offices to open upon RV...

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days. As we open the other locations, we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com “Contact Us” page.

Cash-in Office Locations that will be open (post-announcement):

- Salt Lake City, UT (another site Operated Exchange Site)

– Manhattan, NY

- Spring hill, FL

- FT Smith, AR

- Waxahachie, TX

- Albuquerque, NM

- Grand Forks ND

- Las Vegas NV

- Toledo OH

Read more:

Road TRIP! i Hope soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_nLiQBV6A7c&feature=related

• Upvote 1

"AND ALI DOESN"T charge a Spread or Margin?????"

Everyone charges a Margin, the question is not "IF", but "How Much".

Get your facts before you come to a conclusion, folks. I called ALI's office today and got the facts first hand.

SF GO RVVVV!!!!

fishman; MY BANK CHARGES $O.OO TO CASH IN...CALLED AN EXCHANGE; AND THAT IS THE BEST DEAL, NO MARGIN,NO FEES, NADDA.

CHECK AROUND; I USE ARVEST BANK

RET

• Upvote 2

BoA also said no fee as a member. They will exchange for what the rate is. Still not sure who's rate. A banks made-up rate, forex rate or CBI rate. I do know that when I exchange gold it goes by the world exchange rate........ Iraq just give me the RV/RI so I can figue out where to exchange my Dinar..........

• Upvote 1

fishman; MY BANK CHARGES $O.OO TO CASH IN...CALLED AN EXCHANGE; AND THAT IS THE BEST DEAL, NO MARGIN,NO FEES, NADDA.

RET

---------------------------------

Retminded,

Can you let us know which bank branch you got this info from? Do they have on e in Florida?

I would be willing to open an account in any bank that was going to make a deal such as this.

Regards,

Edited by Chape
  • Upvote 1

RET

I also have a Arvest account and when asking them about the Dinar and cashing in they have expressed that the going rate will be charged.... in the Kansas City metro..... which branch are you dealing with so I can refer back to your branch...

• Upvote 1

RET

---------------------------------

Retminded,

Can you let us know which bank branch you got this info from? Do they have on e in Florida?

I would be willing to open an account in any bank that was going to make a deal such as this.

Regards,

Chape and gwenna;

I emailed corporate and believe that corp. office is in Oklahoma city, but not sure.

I am a premier account member, and sent an email to corporate via thier web site. I then went into my local 2 of 4 branches here in Russellville, Ar. with a copy of the email to confirm conversation, and was told that the response i recieved was set by corporate, and will be honored. They refer to the transaction as being an exchange, and no fees are charged. They would take in the Dinar, and upon verification of authenticity(Delaru machine) my account would be credited with total transaction to take 7-10 buisiness days, but should be less.

Hope this helps.

Just remember, the Premier account is the reason for the no fee.

ret

I also have a Arvest account and when asking them about the Dinar and cashing in they have expressed that the going rate will be charged.... in the Kansas City metro..... which branch are you dealing with so I can refer back to your branch...

Gwenna;

Please read prior post, it was for you as well.

Please PM me if you need more info.

ret

• Upvote 1

Even if a bank says they'll charge you "the going rate" you need to check that rate against the actual CBI rate which is what Ali & DinarTrade will be charging. Banks are in the business of making money so it's very unlikely that they will perform the exchange and receive $0 in return.

Edited by SuperFlyJr
  • Upvote 1