Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Buy...or Not to Buy.......that is my question

LeroyWasHere

Ok All,

I am most likely not the first...and no doubt will not be the last...to ask this....but without spending hours trying to find the answer to this in the forums can Adam or someone give me a real, honset answer to this. While getting rich buying Dinar is EVERYBODYS goal here.......how likely is it? Over the years of watching this off and on wondering when and if to take the plunge......I have heard of many reasons that all the investors will be getting screwed in the end......mainly by the RV change or the LOP change, or by the Government themselves giving the finger to all the people over the past years that have bought and stashed the cash thinking to leave them out in the cold in favor of protecting their stability. Think folks, there must have been Billions(I am talking USD when the change takes place) of Dinar bought that if paid out to the investors, will sink that little country, I don't care how much Oil Iraq can produce and sell.

Now all you folks that do not have "the fever" and can shoot me an honest answer...should I buy Dinar....and in what most reliable form that would be (Bank Account, Trading, or cash) please help me out..........really I am willing to at least get the USD amount I put into.........anything beyond that is gravy in my book. I am looking for one option not all three though faxing a copy of my Passport to a Bank in Iraq to open an account is a bit stupid if you ask me considering that fact that some nut case could try to forge it and do something crazy in the process.

I am willing to put some large bucks down but really want an honest take on it all and not some feverish, glossy Dinar acolite answer.

Thanks to all that respond...

Darryl

First off welcome to the DV family. As for your answer to your question, i recommend buying. I was in your position over a year ago and did alot of research on the subject. I understood what everything intailed and knew what i was dealing with. I also understood it would take a while for everything to shake itself out. I am going to give you the up and up. The worse case senerio is you case the dinar back in and get your money back minus any fees. That sir is the bottom line. The way i looked at it if i were to make even 3-4 times my money it is a good investment. I am not going to even talk about if the RV comes out at a dollar or more with no restrictions. So from my point of view, its a solid investment. But thats all up to you.

• Upvote 1

No one on this site will or can make that decision for you. You have to do your own research and decide for yourself. Everything you need to know if right here on this site.

Just as you would research any other investment, this is exactly the same. It is an investment nothing more.

Good luck on your research

• Upvote 2

First off welcome to the DV family. As for your answer to your question, i recommend buying. I was in your position over a year ago and did alot of research on the subject. I understood what everything intailed and knew what i was dealing with. I also understood it would take a while for everything to shake itself out. I am going to give you the up and up. The worse case senerio is you case the dinar back in and get your money back minus any fees. That sir is the bottom line. The way i looked at it if i were to make even 3-4 times my money it is a good investment. I am not going to even talk about if the RV comes out at a dollar or more with no restrictions. So from my point of view, its a solid investment. But thats all up to you.

Thanks for your clean and refreshing reply, and I am good with in the least getting back what I put in minus some fee. What one out of 3 options would you suggest for quick return and withdraw; Iraq bank account (aghhhh...damm ID procdure), Trading, or Cash notes? If cash notes, the smaller the better?

Thanks ever so much for your cander,

Darryl

How much time would you say is left?

Darryl

I WOULD GO WITH CASH.

I GOT MINE FORM DINARTRADE.COM, THEY ARE GOOD, I RECIEVED THE CASH WITHIN 2 DAYS AFTER WIRE TRANSFER.

THE GOOD THING ABOUT CASH IS IT IS THE QUICKEST METHOD, BUT ALSO YOU WILL PHYSICALLY HAVE THE CURRENCY IN YOUR POSSESSION.

Edited by Chris S.

I WOULD GO WITH CASH.

I GOT MINE FORM DINARTRADE.COM, THEY ARE GOOD, I RECIEVED THE CASH WITHIN 2 DAYS AFTER WIRE TRANSFER.

THE GOOD THING ABOUT CASH IS IT IS THE QUICKEST METHOD, BUT ALSO YOU WILL PHYSICALLY HAVE THE CURRENCY IN YOUR POSSESSION.

Chris,

There is also a COD option which makes it much more convenient. You will receive the Dinar in a day or 2 at the most and you will have a cashiers check ready in the right amount to pay the FedEx man.

Simple and painless.

Ok All,

I am most likely not the first...and no doubt will not be the last...to ask this....but without spending hours trying to find the answer to this in the forums can Adam or someone give me a real, honset answer to this. While getting rich buying Dinar is EVERYBODYS goal here.......how likely is it? Over the years of watching this off and on wondering when and if to take the plunge......I have heard of many reasons that all the investors will be getting screwed in the end......mainly by the RV change or the LOP change, or by the Government themselves giving the finger to all the people over the past years that have bought and stashed the cash thinking to leave them out in the cold in favor of protecting their stability. Think folks, there must have been Billions(I am talking USD when the change takes place) of Dinar bought that if paid out to the investors, will sink that little country, I don't care how much Oil Iraq can produce and sell.

Now all you folks that do not have "the fever" and can shoot me an honest answer...should I buy Dinar....and in what most reliable form that would be (Bank Account, Trading, or cash) please help me out..........really I am willing to at least get the USD amount I put into.........anything beyond that is gravy in my book. I am looking for one option not all three though faxing a copy of my Passport to a Bank in Iraq to open an account is a bit stupid if you ask me considering that fact that some nut case could try to forge it and do something crazy in the process.

I am willing to put some large bucks down but really want an honest take on it all and not some feverish, glossy Dinar acolite answer.

Darryl

Greetings and Salutation, LeRoywasHere.

As its been said already. Gotta be your choice. No hand holding here. Just research, and I'd highly suggest you do it PRONTO, and come to your own conclusions. Most of us are here, because we are pretty convinced based on our extensive collective research, that we have the opportunity of a lifetime.

Good luck

Maynard

Thanks for your clean and refreshing reply, and I am good with in the least getting back what I put in minus some fee. What one out of 3 options would you suggest for quick return and withdraw; Iraq bank account (aghhhh...damm ID procdure), Trading, or Cash notes? If cash notes, the smaller the better?

Thanks ever so much for your cander,

Darryl

How much time would you say is left?

Darryl

GID Associates is another site.

Be sure and buy from a reputable business. Oh, and avoid Ebay. JMO.

I purchased my initial investment through tampa dinar. It was quick and they were very helpful. But Now I purchase my Dinar through 5/3 bank. Reason: Let's say you were going to purchase 100,000 dinar the amount you pay when purchasing it on line is approx 160.00. I am able to get 100,000 for 116.00 through the bank. Just an example. How you chose to purchase is what makes you feel more secure. As far as wether or not you should purchase is, of course. I did my research and looked at the potential risks but all investment comes with a risk. Personally I don't invest any more then I can afford and don't count on it to come in to be able to cover my bills. Even if it comes in as low as pennies it is still more then you originally put into it. I explained to a friend of mine that she drops about 120.00 a month on cigarettes (on average). That's 100,000 dinar where I bank. I told her you throw that away. Sorry to be long winded. Good Luck!

As long as you are not looking for someone to tell you YES tomorrow you will be rich then - in my opinion this is probably the best and least risky investment that I have ever made. I purchased my dinar from Dinar Trade. One last piece of advise do not invest more than you are willing to loose. When I purchased mine, I had no intention in selling it back for what I paid for it (less fees) - it will get cashed in at the time of an RV and otherwise I will end up with a bunch of very pretty paper. Any investment has it's risks.

Welcome to DV.

I purchased my initial investment through tampa dinar. It was quick and they were very helpful. But Now I purchase my Dinar through 5/3 bank. Reason: Let's say you were going to purchase 100,000 dinar the amount you pay when purchasing it on line is approx 160.00. I am able to get 100,000 for 116.00 through the bank. Just an example. How you chose to purchase is what makes you feel more secure. As far as wether or not you should purchase is, of course. I did my research and looked at the potential risks but all investment comes with a risk. Personally I don't invest any more then I can afford and don't count on it to come in to be able to cover my bills. Even if it comes in as low as pennies it is still more then you originally put into it. I explained to a friend of mine that she drops about 120.00 a month on cigarettes (on average). That's 100,000 dinar where I bank. I told her you throw that away. Sorry to be long winded. Good Luck!

I like your analogy on this - In 1983 I quit smoking and used that money to pay for a new pickup truck. The monthly payments was just a little more than what I was throwing away on cigarettes a month.

Edited by Traconesu02

Hi LeroyWasHere and welcome to dinarvets. Personally, I think the IQD is a great investment. It has the potential to be very lucritive but like all investments, it is not without risk. I have an Iraqi bank account as well as physical IQD. The bank account has given me more pause as I have no control over it and it has no insurance like your accounts here in the US does. However, we opened the bank account when my husband was working in Iraq. But, I personally would not open one from over here.

The physical IQD is another thing. Since it is a currency, Iraq must honor it. Therefore, you can at any time trade it back in for the USD minus any fees associated with that. Which to me makes it a much more stable investment. I have bought IQD on a COD basis from safedinar and tampadinar and they are both great folks to deal with. Jeff at tampadinar will have places to exchange your IQD after the RV/RI just like dinartrade will. It is a personal decision that only you can make. Although I don't believe for a minute you will loose it, the advise for any investment holds true here as well. Don't invest anymore than you are willing to loose.

Good luck and God bless,

pegsue

• Upvote 1

I look at it this way...if nothing happens it did not change my life but if it does RV at a decent rate it changed my life. I could live with losing some money on the investment way more than I could live with missing out if it does go big!!

Ok All,

Darryl

Hi Darryl, welcome. you can see that I have not been around a long time...but...there is a post on this forum and others written by an investment advisor or some kind of economist and he says there is only a 17% downside to buying Dinar. that is a LOW downside.

as for the money....I trade 4x some....let me tell you....the 4x market will move a lot more dinar trades than the physical holders will ....don't worry about more money in foreign reserves (you and me) sinking a country.....they will not sink...they will rise with the tide. but think about that 17% downside...that's something!

Not "if" but "when" we see an RV the Iraqi Dinar will go from the value of toilet paper to possibly worth more than its weight in gold! Just have faith and patients, sounds too good to be true and that's ok! We don't want the world on this band wagon, spend only what you can and don't go crazy! Best of luck!

Don't be a puss jump in to your Eyeballs and don't hold you breath

Madman Out

Jump in with both feet, take out a 2nd and 3 rd mortgage on your house, borrow from your relatives, sell all your guns, steal from your kids savings accounts , pimp out your wife to anyone who will touch her, sell crack to the neighborhood kids. Just a few suggestions!! I hope this helps!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Remember it rv,s every Thursday and Sunday....and most on here really don't care if the rumor makes sense or not...Warka is the most sense if you want to get a return...I would agree with Dustin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the way i look at it,even if nothing happens within the next few months,it can't get lower so even if i sit on it for the next 5- 10 years,it's gotta come up sooner or later,iraq is getting more and more stable

the way i look at it,even if nothing happens within the next few months,it can't get lower so even if i sit on it for the next 5- 10 years,it's gotta come up sooner or later,iraq is getting more and more stable

Mofo, I have been in this for 5 years already. Please dont say I got to do another 5 years. I still have faith in Sonnys prediction. If not on the 26th a few days later then. Steve