Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jones Wins In Alabama

58 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Government document bearing Hillarious Clinton’s signature proves US-Russian Federation uranium deal occurred

November 29, 2017

Just like Intellihub’s Shepard Ambellas reported back in Jan. of 2016, Hillarious Clinton sold 20% of the U.S. uranium supply to the Russians and here’s the proof

plutusLogo_small.png 

WASHINGTON (INTELLIHUB) — A twelve-page “protocol agreement” between the governments of the United States and Russia concerning the “management and disposition of plutonium” bears former Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton’s signature and dovetails several other agreements made in August and September of 2000 and another in September of 2006.

Under Article 7, which can be found on page 5 of the agreement, it is clear that Rosatom (a Canadian proxy) is involved, as I reported in the Jan. 23, 2016, article titled “Clinton Foundation took massive payoffs, promised Hammond Ranch and other publicly owned lands to Russians along with one-fifth of our uranium ore” when I broke all of this wide open.

Article 7 in the protocol agreement reads:

In paragraph 1 of Article XI, replace the words “Ministry of the Russian Federation for Atomic Energy” with the words “State Corporation for Atomic Energy ‘Rosatom'”

You can clearly see how important such an adjustment was for the creators of the agreement as they took great care to change the “Ministry of the Russian Federation for Atomic Energy” to the Canadian proxy.

The agreement was signed by the Madam Secretary herself and was signed by a representative for the Government of the Russian Federation.

clinton signature State.gov

And simply put, regardless of Alex Jones wannabe, Shepard Ambellas' piece......Doug Jones is still the Honorable Senator elect from the Great State of Alabama as originally reported in this thread.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yes, even though Ilegal voting practices are suspected. How honorable is that? 

As I recall nstoolman, you, with respect to sexual misconduct allegations towards Moore, have been all about "innocent until proven guilty".......from this recent comment, it appears you have changed your stance.  Politically motivated perhaps?  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV    

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Long over him becoming pOTUS........now it's time for his walking papers.  btw, why so angry all the time?  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

.....I have no reason to be angry....As usual, your narcissistic nature justifies your perception of what you perceive as  fact...I have nothing against you personally...I have a problem dealing with blatant ignorance....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Politically motivated perhaps?  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV    

Not my state, not my election.

I am merely questioning the honorable part.

I have not heard the Honorable senator elect state he would have no problem with a voter eligibility check or a recount.

Which would be an honorable and commendable position to take. 

And neither of those rubies are mine

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skeetdog said:

.....I have no reason to be angry....As usual, your narcissistic nature justifies your perception of what you perceive as  fact...I have nothing against you personally...I have a problem dealing with blatant ignorance....

Come on now, as a staunch Trump supporter tell the truth......you were giggling out loud when you typed this, right?  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Not my state, not my election.

I am merely questioning the honorable part.

I have not heard the Honorable senator elect state he would have no problem with a voter eligibility check or a recount.

Which would be an honorable and commendable position to take. 

And neither of those rubies are mine

No no, you are correct.......those rubies are all mine.  :D

GO RV, then BV  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 12/20/2017 at 9:18 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Doug Jones is still the Honorable Senator

:wacko:Honorable? A man who openly campaigned that he believes in partial birth abortion where the doctors allow the baby's head to come have half way out the womb and suck the brains out, this you call honorable? It's nice to know who were talking to and how you really feel.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wacko:Honorable? A man who openly campaigned that he believes in partial birth abortion where the doctors allow the baby's head to come have half way out the womb and suck the brains out, this you call honorable? It's nice to know who were talking to and how you really feel.

I guess if I had a sister and she was going to die unless an abortion was performed, or she was raped and impregnated by a 70 year old aspiring politician, or some other nefarious dirt bag, I would want her to have that choice .......so yeah, that's who you're talking to and how I really feel.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Partial birth abortions have nothing to do with a woman's life being saved, It has nothing to do with being raped.

It IS about getting around the time limit placed on when you can have an abortion. 

Up to 24 weeks gestation. 

The sick minds in the medical and legal  professions came up with a legal way to abort a child right up to the time of birth. 

What is Partial-Birth Abortion?

Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which  
the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (******), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb).  The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar.  He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine.  This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby.  

Someones idiotic belief that if the head is still in the chute it is not born yet. :facepalm:

What is the Partial-Birth Abortion act?
 The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act would ban performance of a partial-birth abortion except if it were necessary to the save a mother's life.  The bill defines partial-birth abortion as an abortion in which “the person performing the abortion deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the body of the mother, or, in the case of breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother,” and then kills the baby.  The bill would permit use of the procedure if “necessary to save the life of a mother whose life is endangered by a physical disorder, physical illness, or physical injury, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.”

So this means you are going to have a judge in the delivery room to be sure some doctor doesn't manipulate the fetus so it can come out feet first and then declare the mothers life is in danger and needs the abortion?

Any life threatening situation could wait in the same amount of time to carry out this procedure. It is still a legal slippery slope to permit the act. 

God help us all. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Partial birth abortions have nothing to do with a woman's life being saved, It has nothing to do with being raped.

It IS about getting around the time limit placed on when you can have an abortion. 

Up to 24 weeks gestation. 

The sick minds in the medical and legal  professions came up with a legal way to abort a child right up to the time of birth. 

What is Partial-Birth Abortion?

Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which  
the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (******), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb).  The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar.  He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine.  This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby.  

Someones idiotic belief that if the head is still in the chute it is not born yet. :facepalm:

What is the Partial-Birth Abortion act?
 The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act would ban performance of a partial-birth abortion except if it were necessary to the save a mother's life.  The bill defines partial-birth abortion as an abortion in which “the person performing the abortion deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the body of the mother, or, in the case of breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother,” and then kills the baby.  The bill would permit use of the procedure if “necessary to save the life of a mother whose life is endangered by a physical disorder, physical illness, or physical injury, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.”

So this means you are going to have a judge in the delivery room to be sure some doctor doesn't manipulate the fetus so it can come out feet first and then declare the mothers life is in danger and needs the abortion?

Any life threatening situation could wait in the same amount of time to carry out this procedure. It is still a legal slippery slope to permit the act. 

God help us all. 

Regardless, now you all know AGAIN my stance on abortion.  Heck, if everything to do with our health and well being is in God's hands, I don't know why doctors even exist.....Oh and have you heard, Doug Jones (D) won the senate race in Alabama.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Regardless, now you all know AGAIN my stance on abortion.  Heck, if everything to do with our health and well being is in God's hands, I don't know why doctors even exist.....Oh and have you heard, Doug Jones (D) won the senate race in Alabama.  

GO RV, then BV

WOWZERS, Shabibilicious! You are so in need to complete Your cranial rectal extraction in the privacy of Your very own home! :peace:   ;)

How about in Your present configuration where Your cranium is entirely encapsulated in Your rectum, someone punctures the base of Your skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar, then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes Your brain with a powerful suction machine?

Would that be any less of a crime?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...................................................Shabibilicious?

I suspect You'll want to complete Your cranial rectal extraction IMMEDIATELY in the privacy of Your very own home!!!

WOWZERS, Shabibilicious! You are so in need to complete Your cranial rectal extraction in the privacy of Your very own home! :peace:   ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I guess if I had a sister and she was going to die unless an abortion was performed, or she was raped and impregnated by a 70 year old aspiring politician, or some other nefarious dirt bag, I would want her to have that choice .......so yeah, that's who you're talking to and how I really feel.

GO RV, then BV

Anyone  who could condone The brutal Slaughter of an innocent child for any reason whatsoever is nothing more than a cold hearted

MURDER.

and for such a person to think that they would find themselves in heaven on God's good side at the day of judgement is ridiculous nonsense. Do not attempt to say that I judge you you have already judged yourself.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Anyone  who could condone The brutal Slaughter of an innocent child for any reason whatsoever is nothing more than a cold hearted

MURDER.

and for such a person to think that they would find themselves in heaven on God's good side at the day of judgement is ridiculous nonsense. Do not attempt to say that I judge you you have already judged yourself.

And the citizens of the State of Alabama have judged Roy Moore and found him wanting.  

And please, leave my personal relationship with God Almighty to me.....it's not your place, just as it's not mine to question yours.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 12/20/2017 at 1:33 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Come on now, as a staunch Trump supporter tell the truth......you were giggling out loud when you typed this, right?  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

....You did get some of that one...but you fouled it off in the 'nickel seats'...'Giggling' wasn't considered a manly trait in my neck of the woods...But as I was responding....I was laughing at your predictable trait....

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And the citizens of the State of Alabama have judged Roy Moore and found him wanting.  

And please, leave my personal relationship with God Almighty to me.....it's not your place, just as it's not mine to question yours.

GO RV, then BV

"Thou shall NOT KILL"

You cannot claim a relationship with God and condone the murder of an innocent child at the same time.

out of my respect for Adam and because of who you have now revealed yourself to be I will back out of conversation here and shall never again respond to anything you have to say.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You're correct Shabs we are not to judge, but we are to speak, share the word of God at all cost. LGD is also correct, Thou Shall Not Kill! You see it's about an innocent baby, it's no longer about women... priority in God's eyes is save the babies.

I'd be fearful of God if I supported an individual who thinks partial birth was a good thing.  

God have mercy on us and on the whole world.

• Upvote 1

ROY MOORE FILES LAST MINUTE LAWSUIT

I have tremendous respect for the Alabama Secretary of State, who's a Republican and a Moore supporter, for having the integrity to do his job honestly.  Good on him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-files-lawsuit-block-alabama-senate-result-063629654.html

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, patrickgold said:

You're correct Shabs we are not to judge, but we are to speak, share the word of God at all cost. LGD is also correct, Thou Shall Not Kill! You see it's about an innocent baby, it's no longer about women... priority in God's eyes is save the babies.

I'd be fearful of God if I supported an individual who thinks partial birth was a good thing.  

God have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Thank you for your opinion, Pat.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Alabama election: Roy Moore challenges loss to Doug Jones in lawsuit

Republican’s complaint, filed hours before declaration of Democrat as winner, says there should be a fraud investigation

Associated Press in Montgomery

Thu 28 Dec ‘17 12.02 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/28/alabama-election-roy-moore-files-lawsuit-to-stop-doug-jones-certification

• Upvote 1

Roy Moore Takes A Polygraph

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-says-took-polygraph-174536232.html

When he was taking his polygraph, the examiner should have asked Roy if he understood how difficult it is for a Republican to lose to a Democrat in Alabama.....see if his heart rate changes after that little nugget of reality.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1