Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV In A Nutshell.

Luigi1

Okie:  Hello America,  ships at sea and all our world wide friends….
I’m very pleased to be here…It’s been quite a ride for all of us…
If we were cowboys we would all have saddle sores.
Prayerfully, things have finally come to where we can have something to look forward to….
I have some information tonight I wish to furnish from second from the top individual….and I am only furnishing the information I receive… I do not guarantee it’s contents but I’ll share with you what I’ve been told.
I have been told that our rv will occur from 6 pm tonight til 9 am in the morning. That will be the official time it will start. So that's it in a nutshell.
So I think,  in a nutshell this is what we all wanted to hear. But in a very brief method.
We’ve all heard all the speculation and conjecture,innuendo and gossip, and everything we all can stand so I choose to cut to the chase, say all that’s necessary and let it go at that.
Well, that is what I am getting from just a little while ago and it  comes from a very good source.
I can’t guarantee anything but it sounds wonderful to me and I’m looking forward to it, expecting it, anticipating it and believing it. So that’s it in a nutshell.
I am assuming this is eastern time but they did not specify.but before everything I had been told is east coast time.
I really believe this time that the information furnished is correct for a change. We’ve been led down this rabbit hole so many times that I don’t believe anybody anymore and I’m not from Missouri, the “Show Me State” but I stopped listening…show me – don’t tell me..enough with the labor- show me the baby. So that's it in a nutshell.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

All i know is that i always laugh when any of these idiots say .  from a good source...... Which means here.s some more made up crap.    There are no sources with this supposed rv... The only true source is if and when the cbi website updates the exchange rate.  That is the only source that means anything.  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, King Bean said:

Well....he got the NUT part right !!  This is almost, word for word, the same thing that appeared on recr@ps a month ago. And who cares if this is the "real" OOM or a "fake" OOM. They'd both be perfect in their dribble passed on from that "second from the top individual". 100% wrong. :)

Got you. Just like our conversation. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1