Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi": There are directions to cancel the election results

Iraqi": There are directions to cancel the election results pdf_button.png printButton.png emailButton.png العراق - أخبار العراق Iraq - Iraq News الأربعاء, 14 يوليوز/تموز 2010 07:49 Wednesday, 14 July / July 2010 07:49

irval.JPG د

ة

الانتخابات التشريعية التي اجريت في السابع من مارس، وإلغاء النتائج التي أفرزتها، بأنها انقلاب على الديمقراطية والدستور. Baghdad - UPI - called the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi called for re-election that was held on the seventh of March, and the consequences of the abolition, as a coup on democracy and the Constitution. ورأى مستشار القائمة الدكتور هاني عاشور ان طبيعة الحراك السياسي للاشهر الاربعة التي مضت بشأن تشكيل الحكومة كشفت عن توجهات لالغاء النتائج وقضمها بشكل غير مباشر، والسعي لعدم اجرائها مستقبلا، موضحا ان تحركات كتل انصبت نحو التمسك بالسلطة وعدم الاقتناع بتداولها سلميا ضمن احقية الانتخابات، او طرح مرشحي تسوية وعدم الاعتراف بنتائجها، او العمل على حرمان الكتلة الفائزة من تشكيل الحكومة. And saw the consultant list, Dr. Hani Ashour, the nature of the political movement for the four months that have passed on the government revealed the directions to cancel the results and claimed by the indirect, and seek to not go ahead in the future, explaining that the movements of blocks centered about clinging to power and lack of conviction of circulation peacefully within the legitimacy of the election, or put candidates for the settlement of non-recognition of the results, or to deprive the winner of the cluster to form a government. وقال متسائلا ما معنى ان تتحول النتائج الى ارقام وأوراق ملقاة على الرفوف فقط، ولماذا اجريت هذه الانتخابات، وانفقت من اجلها مئات ملايين الدولارات وانشغل الشعب بها وقدم الناس التضحيات من اجلها؟ He wondered what it was like turning the results to the figures and papers lying on the shelves only, and why elections were conducted, and for which they have spent hundreds of millions of dollars have been busy with people and the people making sacrifices for? محذرا من ان هناك قوى تسعى إلى تسلم السلطة او اعادة العراق الى النظام الدكتاتوري الفردي. Warning that there are forces seeking to take power or to return Iraq to the dictatorial regime singles. وبشأن ما قيل من أن رئيس الجمهورية جلال الطالباني طلب من المحكمة الاتحادية العليا توضيحاً حول امكانية اعادة الانتخابات، قال د. And on what has been said that President Jalal Talabani asked the Federal Supreme Court clarification on the possibility of re-election, said Dr. عاشور: لو صح هذا التوجه والطلب، فهذا يعني اننا دخلنا مرحلة الانقلاب الفعلي على الديموقراطية. Ashour: If true this trend and demand, this means that we have entered the virtual coup against democracy.

http://translate.goo...en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

• Upvote 1

Good Golly, what are they thinking of ?

This whole mess would start from scratch and they would be without a government for another four months after the next election is over with.

This is unbelievable. Lets hope this is one of their smoke and mirrors.

Thanks for the post k98nights.

Don't you think that the List and other groups that won in March would not want to surrender the power they were just about to attain. I think that these people are much different than us, but not entirelly different, so I have a tendency to think they would not relinquish this type of power, control and eventual money of one of the largest most expensive and sought-after resources in the world. So I wonder if there is a bigger overall issue going on here. Maybe the GOI just needed more time to jump through all the hoops, to get out of CH7 and to come to a resolution with the UN, Kuwait and IMF, so the powers that be outside Iraq told them to stall, play games with each other to allow enough time for everything to happen and allow them to get out from CH7 and RV afterwards. Maybe this is just more talk from those that don't know as well as a huge stage containing nothing but smoke and mirrors.I just wonder, hmmmmmmmmmm. GO RV in 2010!!!!! :P

If they decide to hold new elections ... they ought to go ahead and consider holding them for 2014 ... since these guys couldn't organize a fish fry ... I figure it would give them enough time to count the votes (something over 60 days) ... certify the votes (what? a week and a half) ... 30 days to violate their constitution (again) ... a couple of more weeks to reach another impasse ... the cessation of all progress during Ramadan (approx. a month) ... more Holy Day exclusions ... more impasse ... yep, if they start now ... 2014 is possible!

Of course they still won't have power. They still won't have water. They still won't have sewer. They won't have agriculture to feed themselves. Their pipelines will have been sabotaged or shut off. The Kurd's who have 80% of the oil and a pipeline through Syria will have seceded and become a huge controling country in the region not second class citizens.

And oh, yeah ... they won't have a republic ... they will no longer have a democracy ... probably be an Iranian parking lot or nuclear test site ... or they could be under another despot's regime ...

Sad but true ... what a gift they were handed ... between graft, greed, sabotage, bungling, and ineptness ... there might be a new category for them in the Guiness Book of World Records.

I apologize if I offended anyone ... I must have woken up on the wrong side of the RI/RV ... I'll get off of my soap box and go drink more coffee

Thanks for the post

Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Woody,

If they try to redo elections this will send Iraq into a tailspin never before seen.

You can throw out any sense of democracy for these people.

The people of Iraq have got to stand up and not let this happen.

my honest opion is that talabai is just pissed, as he should be, and is trying to jolt the factions fighting for power into some sence of urgency. to bad he is not in the running for PM. he is the only polition looking out for the people of iraq. if he can get parlament to meet this will be done in a matter of seconds.

these guys couldn't organize a fish fry ..

Exactly the reason the CBI will NOT take ZEROES OFF THE BANKNOTES-CURRENCY. Too complicated and confusing for this process; also NOT ENOUGH TIME. Big oil with cash is chomping at the bit for Iraq's oil -- ZEROES off the banknotes will take too much time to implement and SLOW DOWN BIG OIL from coming in fast and furious. I say off the EXCHANGE RATE -- starting at .86 minimum.

Edited by EBJNYC

It is this type of mess that invites bad people to "rescue" the people.

Exactly. Wouldn't be surprised if "I'm a dinner jacket" is behind this to keep Iraq from stabilizing while he expands his network of control.

Ohhh you mean "Ahmahpeedinyourjohn"... yep I bet he is big time.

Ahhhhh the smoke.........it hurts my eyes................ :lmao:

At least I hope its smoke. No wonder Iraq is so violet. Geez :shakehead:

Are you sure it's not camel flatulence that's stinging your eyes? LOL That's what comes out of an Iraqi politician's mouth every time he speaks!!

I agree...Iraq has to stand up NOW and fight back for their future or it will be in a bad way. Funny how we are telling them to do that however, and we aren't doing it over here. America better wake up too or in a few short years we will be under the control of different nationalities, broke, lousy healthcare, and english will be our 2nd language. PLEASE DON'T FORGET...WE HAVE ELECTIONS IN 119 DAYS. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree...Iraq has to stand up NOW and fight back for their future or it will be in a bad way. Funny how we are telling them to do that however, and we aren't doing it over here. America better wake up too or in a few short years we will be under the control of different nationalities, broke, lousy healthcare, and english will be our 2nd language. PLEASE DON'T FORGET...WE HAVE ELECTIONS IN 119 DAYS. POURITFORWARD

Amen to that, brother

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unless the global overlords who now "own" the United States of America and probably close to 100% of the world's economy, are interested in Iraq's re-instatement in the world community at this time, they won't allow anybody to interfere with the charade that exists in Iraq. The nation is made up of two types of politicians, those who were so dominated by Sadam Hussein that they can't think on their own without getting the runs and those escaped criminals who avoided Hussein's torture chambers by leaving the country to wait for his demise. With Hussein gone, they could come back to financially rape and pillage the country before they retire into the lap of luxury in Dubai or to the stables of beautiful starlets and prostitutes in Los Angeles and Miami.

The only way that anybody will see a government formed in Iraq is if the U.N. is allowed by the global overlords to bring in the global police force, the armed forces of the United States, to hold all of those politicians involved at gunpoint until they fulfill all of the requirements that they are avoiding to fulfill.

The U.N., our Presidents and the IMF are all weak-legged clerks owned by and devoted to the global overlords and who are only in their positions to take care of the paperwork to make their actions look legitimate and following of orders of the overlords. The American military, although built and paid for by American citizens - without reimbursement by the global overlords, is being used by the overlords to bring force to any nation that stands in their way of gaining economic control of targeted countries - including Iraq and its oil.

We can only wish that the overlords have, in their agenda, a sense of urgency to push Iraq into forming their designed "government" and allowing the RV to occur, now - hopefully separate from the forming of the government of Iraq. With the RV done, at least people, including the global overlords, can begin making money on their investments that they’ve made there during the last seven years!

Unless the global overlords who now "own" the United States of America and probably close to 100% of the world's economy, are interested in Iraq's re-instatement in the world community at this time, they won't allow anybody to interfere with the charade that exists in Iraq. The nation is made up of two types of politicians, those who were so dominated by Sadam Hussein that they can't think on their own without getting the runs and those escaped criminals who avoided Hussein's torture chambers by leaving the country to wait for his demise. With Hussein gone, they could come back to financially rape and pillage the country before they retire into the lap of luxury in Dubai or to the stables of beautiful starlets and prostitutes in Los Angeles and Miami.

The only way that anybody will see a government formed in Iraq is if the U.N. is allowed by the global overlords to bring in the global police force, the armed forces of the United States, to hold all of those politicians involved at gunpoint until they fulfill all of the requirements that they are avoiding to fulfill.

The U.N., our Presidents and the IMF are all weak-legged clerks owned by and devoted to the global overlords and who are only in their positions to take care of the paperwork to make their actions look legitimate and following of orders of the overlords. The American military, although built and paid for by American citizens - without reimbursement by the global overlords, is being used by the overlords to bring force to any nation that stands in their way of gaining economic control of targeted countries - including Iraq and its oil.

We can only wish that the overlords have, in their agenda, a sense of urgency to push Iraq into forming their designed "government" and allowing the RV to occur, now - hopefully separate from the forming of the government of Iraq. With the RV done, at least people, including the global overlords, can begin making money on their investments that they’ve made there during the last seven years!

'NUFF SAID !!!!

One would think, if logical......that even the power monger , oppressive overloards would see the benefit of further lining their own pockets.Rather they appear to be so afraid of empowering their own people with an RV that they don't mind the cost to them personally...how uncharacteristically unselfish of them!? Lol

Blessing to all in iraq!

Okay. I'm a little confused...WHY are they canceling the elctions (or possibly going to)? What is the reason?

The original news article is almost two weeks old which for Iraqi news is like a hundred years old. Don't worry about this article. New elections aren't going to happen. It was just a threat to get the different parties talking again - which it didn't. The threat of the UN coming in and deciding for them did.

The people have tasted the Electricity-- Cold Air,-- Lights for more than 5 hrs., Directv they will NEVER go Back.....More Peace then they have EVER had (kids getting to play without total Fear)........ And the Big Wigs have the Taste of Power and MONEY so they are for SURE not going back...............and most of All they almost have the COuntry back amongst them selves and they will Not want the UN or the USA taking ...(Taking the OIL MONEY or telling where they need to put the money ...etc..) ..And the BIGGEST OF all OBAMA he Taste it More than ANYONE and he will Never Let it go Backwards....He only see the Glory of __HIS__ Victory......And that is the one that will make it a Done Deal.......SO I hope they will move on forward..------THAT is from a Friend in Iraq right now and that is his View....he can not post :( .