Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi government criticized for failing to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

Well at least someone has noticed the results of keeping the Dinar Down, Time to let someone else take over the helm and show them the way to Prosperity and get their country back on it's feet again. How else will they rebuild if their currency is worthless.

• Upvote 1

Well at least someone has noticed the results of keeping the Dinar Down, Time to let someone else take over the helm and show them the way to Prosperity and get their country back on it's feet again. How else will they rebuild if their currency is worthless.

Ditto. :D

I think this is a sign. ;) Either good things are coming or our positive RV thoughts have been caught by the media. Now we just gotta think them a couple thousand miles further. :lol: Thanks for sharing the post :)

What about this LOP that is talked about? I went to XE.com and it mentioned lopping by the Central Bank but the article was from 2-11-10....is this garbage, rumor or can it actually happen?

• Downvote 5

I don't mean for this to be a downer, but for months and months, actually a year now, we have been told that we are at the doorstep on the RV, that the rate is really settled, just not announced; that the rate is really contained in the budget, in the documents ... and then this guy comes along and makes it sound like ... "Ya know, we really ought to start giving the value of the dinar some thought". Either it has been in the works, or it hasn't. If it is where we have been lead to think it is ... ALL BUT AT THE BANK ... then this guy is way behind times. And if he is right, it sounds like the issue is hardly even on the table ... he says ... look at the necessary framework that would LEAD to the DEVELOPMENT of the position of the dinar .... WHAT IS THAT!!!!???? Feedback? Am I off base here? Anyone else sense this?

Great news to be posted in iraq news papers, even though it has been talked about alot in our dinar world, this is a first at least in a long time in iraq news.

Maybe they are just turning on the light bulb, but as many have said in order for iraq to develop in a way they are planning will require an RV.

Lets all just pray this is a good sign and we are getting even closer to an RV in the very near future.

Thanks for posting gemini305 - I am going to look at this as being very positive.