Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq: Kuwait recognizes the $ 100 million grant to Baghdad is the first since 1990

yota691

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Jake21 - You may want to consider the US has sent a group of Special Forces to Mosul to "encourage"/"support"/"advise" the Iraqi Forces retaking the rest of Mosul. We need to pray for all these folks - US, Coalition, or Iraqi for their safety, success, and swiftness in retaking the rest of Mosul. Today is the end of April 25 and there are five more days of April left. I suspect the retaking of the rest of Mosul will speed up. Maybe even by the beginning of May 1 Iraq time. Maybe the battle maps we are seeing are not current and lag by one or more days even though they show a particular date and time. Not too long ago, there was mention of 2,900 ISIS militants neutralized within a short period of time and there were estimated less than 1,000 remaining ISIS in Mosul. One here, one there, a few here, a few there, a dozen here, a dozen there - there really can't be that many ISIS left in Mosul - maybe a few to several hundred - while their munition stores are also being captured and destroyed so they likely don't have much left to fight with. The conditions in the remaining ISIS held areas are also dire so the remaining ISIS are likely in a subsistence mode and are not on top of their game - not to mention morale aught to be taking a major hit with all the losses to date and no prospect of success.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Well said brother and your analysis spot on :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wiljor said:

Well said brother and your analysis spot on :twothumbs:

Thank You, Brother - I'm just trying to keep up with you (and man, that is tough)! :o

:tiphat:

All The Best!

Look forward to meeting you and lots of other DV folks post RV - we may not have to wait much longer!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

While I agree with--and appreciate--the different opinions and analysis in this thread......I disagree with one thing.

I'm not buying into the "waiting on liberation of Mosul" as a requirement any longer. Yes, it was an important piece of the whole puzzle and needed to happen, but NOW they are virtually mopped up and rendered too ineffective to have any influence on the RV 

It's kind of like the end of a ball game where the score has become so badly lopsided the losing team just can't come back in the final minutes. They are just playing out the clock but only to go through the motions and finish it.

That being said......I'm suspect why they don't just end it and get on with the final stuff and RV the currency and stop using Mosul as a weak excuse. 

• Upvote 2

Thank you LGD, for the reminder of the importance in regards to this session, and for sharing your thoughts, perceptions and general insight about human behavior. I am right there with you in regards to your comment about the next two weeks; I've sensed May for the last year and a half - energetically and intuitively. It's more than a hobby with me, as testing and energy medicine are a way of life.

It appears that your comments about the Kuwaiti's donations may be 100% correct - I just saw a headline from a few hours ago that states Australia is 'donating' a very similar amount of $100Mm for 'a very similar cause'. 

Thanks for everyone else who posted throughout this thread - I enjoyed every comment along the way. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, climber7 said:

Hey LGD

Thanks for jumping in the conversation and for your 'take' on things. I always read what you say and respect your opinions.

Not sure what makes you think I don't like opinions? I'll listen to anyone's take on things as long as they're proven not to be dishonest and have some truth to back up what they say on a consistent basis. 

Have a great evening!

So much gets lost in translation through this form of communication. Please forgive me for misunderstanding your position here. I'm sorry. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So much gets lost in translation through this form of communication. Please forgive me for misunderstanding your position here. I'm sorry. 

No offense taken my brother!  

I've always said the same thing--people too easily misunderstand each other because of the lost translation in written words. Too easy to misread someone's heart or intentions.

Blessings my friend!

• Upvote 3

$ 100 million Kuwaiti grant to Iraq

4/27/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / Omar Abdel Latif announced the head of reconstruction fund Mustafa Hiti , he signed with the State of Kuwait , represented by the Kuwaiti Development Fund grant 100 million US dollars for the health sector in areas affected by terrorism. He explained Hiti, in an interview for »morning», following the conclusion of his visit to Kuwait , which launched last Saturday, he « was signed with the State of Kuwait , represented by the Kuwaiti Development grant worth $ 100 million fund, stressing that the grant will be spent by $ 97 million for the health sector in the liberated areas will be allocated three million dollars to carry out surveys of damage in those areas. He Hiti said the survey will be a neutral international company and provide its findings and disclosures that will include all provinces and sectors affected by the terrorist attacks in the donors ' conference, noting that the discussions that took place on the sidelines of a successful and flexible signing where the two sides exchanged views on reconstruction in the provinces that have been affected due to control of «Daesh» on them. The Chairman of the Fund for Reconstruction to the Kuwaiti side to leave the freedom to fund reconstruction in the implementation of projects according to this grant did not impose any conditions only the allocation of these funds for the development of the health sector, adding that the output of confidence in the performance of the fund , especially after the presentation of the Fund 's working group on the projects completed on the ground over the past months. The agreement is the first formal agreement and at all levels with the expectation of Kuwait since 1990.ahar that the signing ceremony was attended by Iraqi Ambassador to Kuwait Alaa al - Hashemi and first secretary at the embassy Hussein Ali Ibrahim, and who had roles positive before the talks and beyond.
  • Upvote 1

Iraqi flag Kuwaiti flag
Iraqi flag Kuwaiti flag

Roudao - Arbil 

The chairman of the Reconstruction Fund Mustafa Hiti, on Thursday, he signed with the State of Kuwait , represented by the Kuwaiti Development Fund grant 100 million US dollars to support the health sector in areas affected by terrorism. 

Official newspaper "Sabah" quoted Hiti as saying after the conclusion of his visit to Kuwait , which launched last Saturday, he "signed with the State of Kuwait , represented by the Kuwaiti Development grant worth $ 100 million fund , " stressing that " the grant will be spent by $ 97 million for the health sector in the liberated areas while allocated three million dollars to carry out surveys of the damage in those areas. " 

He added Hiti, " The survey will be a neutral international company and provide its findings and disclosures that will include all provinces and sectors affected by the terrorist attacks in the donors ' conference," noting that " the discussions that took place on the sidelines of a successful and flexible signing where the two sides exchanged views on reconstruction in the provinces that have been affected due to the control of Daesh it. " 

the Chairman of the reconstruction Fund that" the Kuwaiti side to leave the freedom to fund reconstruction in the implementation of projects according to this grant did not impose any conditions only the allocation of these funds for the development of the health sector. 

"said Hiti," this Output from Olathe The performance of the fund ,especially after the presentation of the Fund 's working group on the projects completed on the ground over the past months. " 

The agreement is the first formal agreement and at all levels with the expectation of Kuwait since 1990. 

• Upvote 2