Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smaller Denominations Minted & Released to Banks!?

SuperFlyJr

These are from the period of 1973 that would be why you're not seeing that.

http://www.islamicba...es.com/iraq.htm

Chief,

Do you recall a fire at the CBI that destroyed some currency? Also do you recall them replacing the currency? I am just confused becouse why would they show them and when was the Central Bank of Iraq opened? Also, could they have replaced them and not cirrculated them? Also................... Am I loosing my mind LOL Hope you don't mind me picking your brain to help mine. LOL

Carlasmile.gif

This was posted in another thread but got little notice so I'm reposting it here as it's HUGE news if true, IMO.

Adam E from Britian told me a few years ago that he had a friend that worked for De La Rue. His friend told him that De La Rue had printed 1's, 5's 10's and 20's and sent them to Iraq.. I suppose these were the ones distributed to the bank.... 14 total denominations were originally planned. 7 notes(25K, 10K, 5K, 1k, 500, 250, and 50's) and 3 coins were distributed. This leave 4 to be put in service.. If Iraq is to void itself of US money, they will need the smaller denominations to make change..etc...etc...etc..

Chief,

Do you recall a fire at the CBI that destroyed some currency? Also do you recall them replacing the currency? I am just confused becouse why would they show them and when was the Central Bank of Iraq opened? Also, could they have replaced them and not cirrculated them? Also................... Am I loosing my mind LOL Hope you don't mind me picking your brain to help mine. LOL

Carlasmile.gif

When you compare the notes Carla, those in the pictures in the article are from the 1973 series, just a slightly different color which will throw you off. Reading the article it talks about things from 2004 which again makes me think they are using smoke and mirrors again. Shabibi and his crew are probably laughing their heads off at all of us for all the crap they've thrown our way no doubt...lol. Hell I have to laugh alot even at some of the things I've believed, but I know it's only because I want to believe.....hmmm didn't Peter Pan say that to Wendy? ;)

Anyway, no cause for alarm from what I'm seeing on this one. SNM

When you compare the notes Carla, those in the pictures in the article are from the 1973 series, just a slightly different color which will throw you off. Reading the article it talks about things from 2004 which again makes me think they are using smoke and mirrors again. Shabibi and his crew are probably laughing their heads off at all of us for all the crap they've thrown our way no doubt...lol. Hell I have to laugh alot even at some of the things I've believed, but I know it's only because I want to believe.....hmmm didn't Peter Pan say that to Wendy? wink.gif

Anyway, no cause for alarm from what I'm seeing on this one. SNM

Thank you sooooooo much for your reply, I have a huge amount of faith in your opinions.

Thanks again!!

Carla

• Upvote 1

I will stay up and go to the Bank on base in the morning. I believe Fox 5 and I are at the same base. will have conformation by tomorrow evening.

Please respond after this post with any questions you have so I can try and get answers.

Madman Out

No question from me but thanks for your help with this.... BE SAFE

Smaller denominations have been printed since 2003 but have been kept back by CBI. The big news here is that a banker made two statements..... 1) that he has the lower demoniations at his location and 2) he is just waiting for the RV to release the lower denomiations. Upon RV/RI, the larger three zero bills will be turned in and exchanged (in Iraq) for smaller, easier to manager lower denominations. The bills Americans own will be cashed out at banks or traders' locations for dollars. The other significant point here is that this refutes the lopsters. This conversation also indicates that there will be no "new" currency..... only lower deonomiations. The banker also probably has coins to release upon RV/RI. As I recall, there are seven remaining currency pieces yet to be released though I stand to be corrected on the number of unissued currency pieces remaining in vaults. We will see the three zero bills disappear as the CBI takes them out of circulation. At one time the USA had three zero bills... all are now out of circulation. Best to all.... GM

• Upvote 3

I will stay up and go to the Bank on base in the morning. I believe Fox 5 and I are at the same base. will have conformation by tomorrow evening.

Please respond after this post with any questions you have so I can try and get answers.

Thanks Madman! Please check to ensure they have both smaller notes and coins. If the RV is truly going to be of a substantial size then they'll definitely needs coins (fils) as well - 1 fil, 10 fils, 50 fils, etc. not the 50 & 100 dinar coins CBI shows. :)

(It'd be extra sweet if they'd let you sneak a picture but I suppose they won't even actually show you the currency... ;) )

Smaller denominations have been printed since 2003 but have been kept back by CBI. The big news here is that a banker made two statements..... 1) that he has the lower demoniations at his location and 2) he is just waiting for the RV to release the lower denomiations. Upon RV/RI, the larger three zero bills will be turned in and exchanged (in Iraq) for smaller, easier to manager lower denominations. The bills Americans own will be cashed out at banks or traders' locations for dollars. The other significant point here is that this refutes the lopsters. This conversation also indicates that there will be no "new" currency..... only lower deonomiations. The banker also probably has coins to release upon RV/RI. As I recall, there are seven remaining currency pieces yet to be released though I stand to be corrected on the number of unissued currency pieces remaining in vaults. We will see the three zero bills disappear as the CBI takes them out of circulation. At one time the USA had three zero bills... all are now out of circulation. Best to all.... GM

There were 14 total denomination originally authorized... 7 Notes and 3 coins have already been distributed. So, unless more denomination have been authorized, 4 left to be distributed.. Adam E's friend said that De La Rue in Britain had been printing 1's, 5's, 10's and 20's in about 2005 and they had been shipped to Air Force base in Kuwait and were stored in Warehouses there until distributed... Now you know smaller denominations will take up a lot of space, so I believe they were stored in warehouses until they were needed which may be any day now.. I have lost track of the people who were in the know back then so I can't follow up on what is happening since 2007...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what article? Did it have anything to do with this posting? the denom's are different than the original post. What about the 250's ?

Just curious, did anyone else notice that the 1973 era 1/4 dinar note is almost the exact same graphics as the current 50 Dinar note????

Just thought it was interesting...

De La Rue who printed the original notes still had the old printing plates, so they just upgraded them to the new denominations and security features.. Saved them from making new printing plates>>

Edited by Blogo69

I saw on the KTF site that the coins were out and some guy on that same site figured by the cost of the amount of coins released the RV was going to be $3.22 but then again I asked him how he did his math and he hasnt responded so thats a rumor for now. Just throwing this out there about the coins.

The Warka bank cannot be using those becasue they were recalled.

In 2003,there were 14 denominations printed,but only 9 put in circulation.Gen.Hugh Tant was in charge.you can google him and read all about the 9 Billion dollars,or 18Trillion dinars being printed.The exchange was 2000-1. 27 B27 delivered the dinars to Iraq.

Questioning Ali and having him look at the notes here is what has been determined..

See his quote below.

"We have checked with the CBI in Iraq and this is not a real article .

Thanks

Ali "

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

• Upvote 2

Would be very interesting if this is true.....the lowest denomination we have out now is the 50 dinar note.....what we need to see is smaller then that and we will know that the time is here!!! As far as the coins go yes silvergreetings or whatever it is has the smaller coins that were released in 2004 and then retracted because they were unpopular and pretty much useless in the marketplace....those coins are pretty much just collectors items unless they release the newer ones and they are the same face.....the 25 dinar notes that someone said they have seen on ebay are definately the older ones and ARE probly worth more then the ones we have now :lol: Now if only we could get someone to verify that the Warka banks have these in the back waiting to be distributed....that would be the best news of the year!! Please, please, please someone go undercover, do whatever you have to do to get a glimpse of those dinar so i can start spending my money in my head :lol:

Questioning Ali and having him look at the notes here is what has been determined..

See his quote below.

"We have checked with the CBI in Iraq and this is not a real article .

Thanks

Ali "

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

Which article are you referring too?

• Upvote 2

There are 5 X 25 Dinar notes on ebay now. Item number is 160452720538. I never saw these before.

THIS IS THE "ORIGINAL SWISS PRINTED" 25 DINAR ARABIAN HORSES DESIGN, PRINTED BY THE SWISS IN 1982 AND LATER COPIED BY THE IRAQI'S AT MUCH LESSER QUALITY AS EMERGENCY WAR ISSUED BANKNOTES IN 1991 AFTER THE START OF THE FIRST GULF WAR