Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Refuses to Shake Merkel's Hand

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sorry.....must be a coincidence that it happened at the same time you quoted me EARLY in the a.m.

GO RV, then BV

I accept your apology, no problem and no big deal. As you know I'm on all hours of the day when I get a chance so so I can see where you can make the assumption. But I do Neg you from time to time usually over political statements and if you ask I will tell you which ones are mine I have nothing to hide.

• Thanks 1

Do you realize taxpayers just spent $68,000 for his stay at Turnberry… Is it a conflict to pay yourself with taxpayer money? I'm just asking... Maybe he needed the business, last year he lost 23 million on Turnberry… How does one lose $23 million at a golf course, that' doesn't sound like good business..

Trump lost millions at golf courses in Scotland. 

Washington

President Donald Trump’s pair of golf resorts in Scotland have steadily lost money, with losses calculated at $23 million the last year his company reported figures to United Kingdom officials.

U.S. voters may not know that.

That’s because Trump told U.S. officials that Trump Turnberry earned $15 million and Trump International Golf Links in Aberdeen earned $3.8 million in what he describes as “golf-related revenue” for roughly the same period of time.

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article214265614.html

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Perhaps she didn't wash her hands after leaving the ladies room, I see a lot of that and some only rinse not using any soap then touch the hand dryer and door handle EWWWW so true.

Starr

Or perhaps Donald didn't want his tiny hand crushed by a German chick.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

A lot of time has passed since they each met. Trump was not rude, he was displeased with Merkel, who was refusing to pay Germany's fair share of NATO costs. Who was claiming Germany's right to make it's own decisions without checking with the US. IE , making their own multi billion dollar energy deals with Russia and Russian oil companies while ignoring the allied oil producing countries in NATO. All while maintaining ... but we need you to continue protecting us from the onslaught of Russian geo political aggression. BITTA, remember what Russia did i n Georgia and Criemia they want to do that to Getmany. Trump was Presidentially angered at Merkel for her not seeing the diametrically opposed actions here. We aught to move our German operations entirely to Poland or the Balkin countries. IMHO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Or perhaps Donald didn't want his tiny hand crushed by a German chick.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Them political jokes are getting very old now and less and less humorous. Time to move on with some new material.

Starr  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

A lot of time has passed since they each met. Trump was not rude, he was displeased with Merkel, who was refusing to pay Germany's fair share of NATO costs. Who was claiming Germany's right to make it's own decisions without checking with the US. IE , making their own multi billion dollar energy deals with Russia and Russian oil companies while ignoring the allied oil producing countries in NATO. All while maintaining ... but we need you to continue protecting us from the onslaught of Russian geo political aggression. BITTA, remember what Russia did i n Georgia and Criemia they want to do that to Getmany. Trump was Presidentially angered at Merkel for her not seeing the diametrically opposed actions here. We aught to move our German operations entirely to Poland or the Balkin countries. IMHO.

Actually this whole thread is from March 2017.  It only rolled back around because somebody early this morning went looking for ancient posts of mine to neg.....Crazy, eh?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On 3/18/2017 at 8:05 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Now that we know a handshake did indeed occur, two words, Angela.....antibacterial wipes.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Glad to see you are recommending antibacterial wipes for Trump. Shaking Angela's hand definitely calls for those wipes.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1