Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Next Theoretical RV Date?

Inahurry

Well I see the fifth has passed with my bank account still crawling around in the double digits although having the jet on standby all day didn't help it any. I understand from scouring this site that later this month (26th ish) is looking good. I need a date to put on my calander so I can get all worked up again and have to start popping Zanex again. Is there any "intel" that remotely provides an earlier date for an RV or are we now on a day by day situation where it could happen at any point in time with all the pieces of this puzzle slowly coming together on the kitchen table. I will accept and wholeheartedly blindly believe in any form of rumour including CBI insider, Iraq gov official who takes bribes, my brothers sister-in-law said, voices in your head etc...

• Upvote 2

Well I see the fifth has passed with my bank account still crawling around in the double digits although having the jet on standby all day didn't help it any. I understand from scouring this site that later this month (26th ish) is looking good. I need a date to put on my calander so I can get all worked up again and have to start popping Zanex again. Is there any "intel" that remotely provides an earlier date for an RV or are we now on a day by day situation where it could happen at any point in time with all the pieces of this puzzle slowly coming together on the kitchen table. I will accept and wholeheartedly blindly believe in any form of rumour including CBI insider, Iraq gov official who takes bribes, my brothers sister-in-law said, voices in your head etc...

Yeah actually there is... My buddy who used to manage Lens Crafters now manages a Chase Bank, and he is calling the 26th as well. NO WAY two people could be calling the same date and it not happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With everything that is happening over there and Scooter trying to help explain to us that have not a clue lol,(thank you Scooter for your help) i think that Sonny's prediction of a RV by the 26th is looking good. The issues having to be resolved by the 15th if honored will make things very possible for a RV to happen within days if not hours so i will make my prediction on the 17th for a RV,, might not be a bad idea for all of us to make a prediction just to keep from going crazy and the winner gets to pick what we eat and drink at the party at Possum's place.lol. God Bless and Geaux RV

• Upvote 3

Why get all worked up over it. I have come to the conclusion that it will happen when it happens. I come here for positive reinforcement and to try and figure out who we are why we risk what we risk spend so much time looking for the next clue as to the next date. When the United States stops handing over blank checks that is when these people will RV their Money. Then maybe I can leave this place and go home and raise grandbabies.

Madman Out...

• Upvote 1

With everything that is happening over there and Scooter trying to help explain to us that have not a clue lol,(thank you Scooter for your help) i think that Sonny's prediction of a RV by the 26th is looking good. The issues having to be resolved by the 15th if honored will make things very possible for a RV to happen within days if not hours so i will make my prediction on the 17th for a RV,, might not be a bad idea for all of us to make a prediction just to keep from going crazy and the winner gets to pick what we eat and drink at the party at Possum's place.lol. God Bless and Geaux RV

I'll guess the 18th because I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'm probably right.

• Upvote 4

We will stumble forward until it happens..............No one knows the answer...except me of course. I'm waiting for a call from Alawi and the CBI right now. I have an agreement that I will forward the intel to Adam and Carlablum, K98 and Chief V and they will make it official...Once they do...the rv will happen. Hang in there everybody. We have a target.

• Upvote 2

I think what would help you is if you dont just start lookin for a date for it to happen....just watch the progress of things going on over there right now with the formation of the govt.....think about what might need to be in place for something like this to happen instead of just hoping to wake up one morning and be filthy rich....we all know they need to curb the violence first and foremost.....the majority of the reason for this going on is because no one is really in power....so getting a govt together first would seem the most important right now....just keep an eye on the formation of their govt and once that is settled, then we move on to whats next...then there wont be a need for you to get soo worked up over just another date and then get let down just because it didnt happen yet....this will happen, but it takes time and certain things need to be in place so its not really about a date, its about when they can get their crap together and accomplish all the little things needing to be in place first and there is no set date when all this will be done....we just have to take it day by day.....dont look at dates as a deadline for RV/RI....look at dates for progress being made, thats all....right now watch for the 10th of July....its the next parliment meeting and depending on what happens then, will determine where we are at and where we are going, how long etc etc.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think what would help you is if you dont just start lookin for a date for it to happen....just watch the progress of things going on over there right now with the formation of the govt.....think about what might need to be in place for something like this to happen instead of just hoping to wake up one morning and be filthy rich....we all know they need to curb the violence first and foremost.....the majority of the reason for this going on is because no one is really in power....so getting a govt together first would seem the most important right now....just keep an eye on the formation of their govt and once that is settled, then we move on to whats next...then there wont be a need for you to get soo worked up over just another date and then get let down just because it didnt happen yet....this will happen, but it takes time and certain things need to be in place so its not really about a date, its about when they can get their crap together and accomplish all the little things needing to be in place first and there is no set date when all this will be done....we just have to take it day by day.....dont look at dates as a deadline for RV/RI....look at dates for progress being made, thats all....right now watch for the 10th of July....its the next parliment meeting and depending on what happens then, will determine where we are at and where we are going, how long etc etc.....

Great info, but I like the Santa Clause/ Easter Bunny rumor better! Seems logical to me! :)

Edited by RAW28

I kinda like this philosophy and it will be my new seat on this roller coaster..Looks like I have found a new BF....lol...couldn't resist...Go RV

Well said brother, I only came on the site for maybe 10min over this holiday weekend! No amount of stress, praying, anger....or whatever people do to get through this will make it happen any faster. Only the events that need to happen will allow for an Rv.

[quote name='War Eagle' date='06 July 2010 - 07:35 AM' timestamp='1278416115' post='142642']
Get a calendar,and throw a dart!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[size="3"][b]My calendar has al-Malaki's picture on it ... my dart's all hit prior to the 26th of July provided they get the govt. positions set prior to that (as keepmwlknfny has already pointed out).

I also believe that our suckling child (Iraq) will never get off the breast (do anything that it is supposed to) until we insist that they begin to eat solid food (we stop giving them huge sums of cash and make them function on their own currency).

Did VP Biden tell them that ... I doubt it ... he and $40M showed up about the same time ... BUT HE SHOULD HAVE!

Peace
Doc31[/b][/size]