Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Witches Unite to Cast ‘Binding Spell’ on Trump and Followers

5 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Patty, I don't feel any way different for you than before and I certainly didn't judge you or anyone else here. Its not mine to judge.  These are Gods words, not mine, my only response is to bring His words to the ones that want to know His truths.  It is quite apparent that most here would rather walk, think and talk in their own way rather that that of the Lords.....it would seem that its easier to defend the wicked than be obedient t Gods word.

You nor I can save souls, we are only to plant the seed, carry Gods word to others that may soften their hearts and hear.  Only God will and can justify and bring about eternal life to the lost and broken hearted.   You of all people know this but have decided to take the side of the things God detest instead of standing firm in your faith and love and truth of His word.  Tell me you don't know what God says about these things.  Tell me you didn't know God says these things are damnation and we as Christians should detest also and stay away from.

If Yvonne, you are anyone else here has turned away, its not of my judgment, but perhaps because they seek darkness instead of light.  I'm sure she is still tuning in to see how many have falling for "innocent" good witch religion.  Your only guidance for her thus far has been to console and condone her.  If you truly wanted eternal life for her tell her what God has to say about these things not how you appreciate her sharing.

No Patty, I've not damned her as you so politely tried to indicate and cast blame.  Gods very words have damned her and all that approve of such.  Cast your blame on me, cast your sight on the ones that bring wickedness and destruction to the hearts and souls of this old world, agree with them, make them your friend and applaud their wrong doings.  Heaven forbid you should tell them of Gods truths for they may turn from you.   I have never in my life seen so many so called Christians defend the evil instead of their faith.   

I tell ya what I'm gonna do. I'll stay clear of this thread and not speak again in it.  Perhaps you can beg Yvonne to please have mercy and overlook my Bible Staunch attitude about God and His truths and most all of you here can learn and agree and condone all her actions and just enjoy a new friend you have found in the spirit of the devil.  Nothing like living for the friendship and the love of this sinful world. So Patty, feast upon it, agree on it and enjoy it.  I pity all that enjoys this kind of evil instead of the Truth in Gods word.

Wow! you are painting an ugly picture of me.  First off your untruth of me in condoning, defending or applauding such evil, is wrong, your words are no different than mine, we both believe in God. God uses us differently to do His works, and most importantly we don't know God's plans for us, we just accept His will. We both believe in the powerful weapon of prayer. Prayer can move mountains, and heal.   

Your mockery in your last paragraph was uncalled for.  I pray that you see that you are mistaken. 

Rest assure, my faith will not be deceived in turning against my God. 

I'm sorry for you that you see me this way,  but you can be sure God doesn't!!! 

My heart is calm.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

Wow! you are painting an ugly picture of me.  First off your untruth of me in condoning, defending or applauding such evil, is wrong, your words are no different than mine, we both believe in God. God uses us differently to do His works, and most importantly we don't know God's plans for us, we just accept His will. We both believe in the powerful weapon of prayer. Prayer can move mountains, and heal.   

Your mockery in your last paragraph was uncalled for.  I pray that you see that you are mistaken. 

Rest assure, my faith will not be deceived in turning against my God. 

I'm sorry for you that you see me this way,  but you can be sure God doesn't!!! 

My heart is calm.  

As your heart should be:bravo: remain calm. As Master Yota says, "AGAPE".

• Upvote 4

To my dear friend and straight shooting word smith and journey woman cat herder WHN, I knew it was just a matter of time before you gave me an opening… to… well, bloviate things Christian or Biblical, whichever you prefer.

First a loving correction directed to you for your benefit minus any sardonic wit and then, clarification for the benefit of lurkers and any other persons who might be interested in what the Bible says about Christianity.

• You responded to Barb, “Hey, she's a big girl!  She says she loves the Lord so who am I to judge her?  Sorry Barb, Yvonne's faith is hers to practice as she chooses.” 

I think Yvonne may have already cast a spell on you causing you to act as her agentB) because she never said she loves the Lord.  If she did, I have missed where she did although that probably won’t change much, but if you can show me that would be great.

As far as I can find this is what she said and it can accurately be considered to be her Statement of Faith:

• “I am a witch and my friends are witches.”

• “I am not a born again Christian”

• “Apparently you ALL missed the part where I said "I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER AND IN HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST, AND IN THE HOLY GHOST"   I just choose to believe in MORE!!!!”

WHN you are correct in believing her faith is hers to practice as she chooses.  However, just because our Father in heaven gives her and all of us that liberty does not mean her choice will provide her with redemption. It is true; the Bible teaches one can believe whatever they want with regard to the existence of God, their soul and eternity in any hodge-podge fashion they want but they do so at a great consequence and their eternal peril.

Her statement: “I just choose to believe in MORE!!!!” is the qualifier to her stated belief in the existence of the Triune Godhead.  According to Yvonne there is ‘MORE!!!!’ to Christian Orthodoxy than the Holy inspired Word of God.  What could it possibly be?  Inquiring minds want to know how she can claim that truth when scripture tells us in Rev 18: I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.  Being an ‘Ordained Minister’ I’m sure Yvonne has an answer for the conundrum that binds her statement of faith into a knot of UN-Christian orthodoxy.

It is not surprising to me that despite the fact I nor Barb have called Yvonne any names, she and others here have let fly the pejorative phrases, ‘closed minded bible thumpers’,’ bible thumper’, ‘overzealous bible thumping (I'm better than you) Christians!!!’.  Like Barb, I am somewhat surprised at the liberal thought here among some DV members that humans are called to be Christ-like instead of becoming a unique adopted Child of God through the atoning shed blood and death of Christ.  Christ didn’t say “Pick up MY cross” he said “Pick up YOUR cross and follow me and then you can be called my disciple”.  In other words a Christian can expect to be scourged through their daily walk by way of God’s process known as sanctification until such time known only to Him when the Person/ Saint is called home to Heaven and is truly at that time a complete and sanctified Child of God.

C.S. Lewis said it best when he said that becoming a Christian isn’t about becoming a NICE person, it is about becoming a NEW person.

The following is an example of Basic or Orthodox Christian belief:

• We believe the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments to be the full record of God's self-disclosure to mankind. Different men, while writing according to their own styles and personalities, were supernaturally moved along by the Holy Spirit to record God's very words, inerrant in the original writings. Therefore, those applying themselves to study its literal, historical-grammatical context can accurately understand God's Word. Scripture is fully trustworthy as our final and sufficient authority for all of life (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).

• We believe God created mankind—male and female—in His own image and likeness, free of sin, to glorify Himself and enjoy His fellowship. Tempted by Satan, but in the sovereign plan of God, man freely chose to disobey God, bringing sin, death and condemnation to all mankind. All human beings, therefore, are totally depraved by nature and by choice. Alienated from God without defense or excuse, and subject to God's righteous wrath, all of mankind is in desperate need of the Savior (Genesis 3:1-6; Romans 3:10-19; Romans 1:18, 32).

• We believe in the one living and true God, eternally (John 17:3) existing in perfect unity as three equally and fully divine Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19–20). Each member of the Godhead, while executing distinct but complementary roles in redemptive history, has precisely the same nature, attributes, and being, and is equally worthy of the same glory and honor and obedience (John 1:1–4; Acts 5:3–4).

• We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.

• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as the substitutionary atonement in our place, and that salvation is found in none other than Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ's death on the cross was the sole and complete payment for sins, fully satisfying God's righteous wrath, for each person that turns from sin in repentance and places their faith in Christ alone by grace alone. At salvation each person is made a new creation by the Holy Spirit, declared righteous before God, and secured as an adopted child of God forever. Genuine faith continues in obedience and love for Jesus Christ with a life eager to glorify God and persevere to the end (Romans 8:37–39; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Corinthians 12:13).

As you can see, Yvonne’s statement of faith goes against the tenants of Basic/Orthodox Christianity and as such she must be  considered a religious person who claims to be a witch not a Christian.  And that is why, my dear friend, I prefaced my petition to her with ‘Please’…

People are free to define a red traffic light any color they choose but they enter God's busy intersection of life at great risk.  I believe Barb and I were using a cautionary and urgent tone because the Bible is very clear regarding the penalties for sorcery and, for claiming to know there is 'more' than Christianity and that it can be known through witchcraft.  In other words, Christ is insufficient and that there is another 'way'.

I like the simplicity of the question posed by Doubting Thomas the Apostle,  "Lord, said Thomas, we do not know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"  Jesus answered, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.  No one comes to the Father except by through Me." John 14:6

That’s about it. I think I covered it as succinctly and as lovingly and as absent of Bible Thumperisms as I could.

Now back to my sardonic self.

Batter up!:rolleyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, patrickgold said:

President Trump is still in need of our prayers.  He will be challenged from all directions, our prayers must not cease, I will continue to join those here, along with all who are praying for our President, our country and world peace.:peace:

EXACTLY 

This here is because Christians are too busy beating everyone over the head and not showing the love of Christ. 

How Many Muslims In The World? Islam Set To Overtake Christianity As Most Popular Religion, While US Population Also Rapidly Growing

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

EXACTLY 

This here is because Christians are too busy beating everyone over the head and not showing the love of Christ. 

How Many Muslims In The World? Islam Set To Overtake Christianity As Most Popular Religion, While US Population Also Rapidly Growing

Agree!!!  We will always be weak in our faith, we will always be challenged, we will always be attacked, the circumstances that comes along in our lives are circumstance that God sends in order to change us, as long as we Love Him, as long as He sends his Holy Spirit, we will remain strong to endure what enters our path, and our hearts. We must remain united in Christ!!!

Thank you LadyGrace'sDad for your words, sometimes it takes the simplicity of words to make us aware what is happening around us. And scripture helps too ;) 

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

To my dear friend and straight shooting word smith and journey woman cat herder WHN, I knew it was just a matter of time before you gave me an opening… to… well, bloviate things Christian or Biblical, whichever you prefer.

First a loving correction directed to you for your benefit minus any sardonic wit and then, clarification for the benefit of lurkers and any other persons who might be interested in what the Bible says about Christianity.

• You responded to Barb, “Hey, she's a big girl!  She says she loves the Lord so who am I to judge her?  Sorry Barb, Yvonne's faith is hers to practice as she chooses.” 

I think Yvonne may have already cast a spell on you causing you to act as her agentB) because she never said she loves the Lord.  If she did, I have missed where she did although that probably won’t change much, but if you can show me that would be great.

As far as I can find this is what she said and it can accurately be considered to be her Statement of Faith:

• “I am a witch and my friends are witches.”

• “I am not a born again Christian”

• “Apparently you ALL missed the part where I said "I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER AND IN HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST, AND IN THE HOLY GHOST"   I just choose to believe in MORE!!!!”

WHN you are correct in believing her faith is hers to practice as she chooses.  However, just because our Father in heaven gives her and all of us that liberty does not mean her choice will provide her with redemption. It is true; the Bible teaches one can believe whatever they want with regard to the existence of God, their soul and eternity in any hodge-podge fashion they want but they do so at a great consequence and their eternal peril.

Her statement: “I just choose to believe in MORE!!!!” is the qualifier to her stated belief in the existence of the Triune Godhead.  According to Yvonne there is ‘MORE!!!!’ to Christian Orthodoxy than the Holy inspired Word of God.  What could it possibly be?  Inquiring minds want to know how she can claim that truth when scripture tells us in Rev 18: I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.  Being an ‘Ordained Minister’ I’m sure Yvonne has an answer for the conundrum that binds her statement of faith into a knot of UN-Christian orthodoxy.

It is not surprising to me that despite the fact I nor Barb have called Yvonne any names, she and others here have let fly the pejorative phrases, ‘closed minded bible thumpers’,’ bible thumper’, ‘overzealous bible thumping (I'm better than you) Christians!!!’.  Like Barb, I am somewhat surprised at the liberal thought here among some DV members that humans are called to be Christ-like instead of becoming a unique adopted Child of God through the atoning shed blood and death of Christ.  Christ didn’t say “Pick up MY cross” he said “Pick up YOUR cross and follow me and then you can be called my disciple”.  In other words a Christian can expect to be scourged through their daily walk by way of God’s process known as sanctification until such time known only to Him when the Person/ Saint is called home to Heaven and is truly at that time a complete and sanctified Child of God.

C.S. Lewis said it best when he said that becoming a Christian isn’t about becoming a NICE person, it is about becoming a NEW person.

The following is an example of Basic or Orthodox Christian belief:

• We believe the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments to be the full record of God's self-disclosure to mankind. Different men, while writing according to their own styles and personalities, were supernaturally moved along by the Holy Spirit to record God's very words, inerrant in the original writings. Therefore, those applying themselves to study its literal, historical-grammatical context can accurately understand God's Word. Scripture is fully trustworthy as our final and sufficient authority for all of life (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).

• We believe God created mankind—male and female—in His own image and likeness, free of sin, to glorify Himself and enjoy His fellowship. Tempted by Satan, but in the sovereign plan of God, man freely chose to disobey God, bringing sin, death and condemnation to all mankind. All human beings, therefore, are totally depraved by nature and by choice. Alienated from God without defense or excuse, and subject to God's righteous wrath, all of mankind is in desperate need of the Savior (Genesis 3:1-6; Romans 3:10-19; Romans 1:18, 32).

• We believe in the one living and true God, eternally (John 17:3) existing in perfect unity as three equally and fully divine Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19–20). Each member of the Godhead, while executing distinct but complementary roles in redemptive history, has precisely the same nature, attributes, and being, and is equally worthy of the same glory and honor and obedience (John 1:1–4; Acts 5:3–4).

• We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.

• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as the substitutionary atonement in our place, and that salvation is found in none other than Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ's death on the cross was the sole and complete payment for sins, fully satisfying God's righteous wrath, for each person that turns from sin in repentance and places their faith in Christ alone by grace alone. At salvation each person is made a new creation by the Holy Spirit, declared righteous before God, and secured as an adopted child of God forever. Genuine faith continues in obedience and love for Jesus Christ with a life eager to glorify God and persevere to the end (Romans 8:37–39; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Corinthians 12:13).

As you can see, Yvonne’s statement of faith goes against the tenants of Basic/Orthodox Christianity and as such she must be  considered a religious person who claims to be a witch not a Christian.  And that is why, my dear friend, I prefaced my petition to her with ‘Please’…

People are free to define a red traffic light any color they choose but they enter God's busy intersection of life at great risk.  I believe Barb and I were using a cautionary and urgent tone because the Bible is very clear regarding the penalties for sorcery and, for claiming to know there is 'more' than Christianity and that it can be known through witchcraft.  In other words, Christ is insufficient and that there is another 'way'.

I like the simplicity of the question posed by Doubting Thomas the Apostle,  "Lord, said Thomas, we do not know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"  Jesus answered, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.  No one comes to the Father except by through Me." John 14:6

That’s about it. I think I covered it as succinctly and as lovingly and as absent of Bible Thumperisms as I could.

Now back to my sardonic self.

Batter up!:rolleyes:

Thank you George... you've forced nudged me to look deeper than I originally wanted to but you are right.  And you can bloviate and Bible thump to me anytime!  I kinda dig it and if done right, it's good for me!  (BTW, 'Bible thump' was her phrase... I took it to mean 'imparting unsolicited Evangelical wisdom'.)  I don't disagree with anything you thumped or said.  And I'm certain it's not the first time she's received it (upside the head;)!  

All we have to go on are Yvonne's words... I have no reason to doubt her when she said she is a believer, a Christian, a minister and that she "praises the Lord in her own way".  You're also right that she didn't use the word "love".  I just took it that way! (I'm cool like that!)

To be honest... I have a dozen problems... and Yvonne ain't one of them!  While you were directing traffic and Yvonne was crossing against the light at God's busy intersection... I took the 'Live and Let Live' shortcut through the alley!  

I don't usually feel compelled to save others (especially random folks I meet on the interweb), and anyway, you had covered that perfectly (thank you and +1;).  I did though, feel her negative reaction to it.  We must assume George, that her experience with Christianity is no doubt, every bit as complicated as yours or mine.  But it's a personal journey and she's a mature woman with all the information... what more can you do?  

Now, this might come as a shocker but... I'm not really all that sensitive!  No, no... it's true!  It's hard to offend me, it's difficult to shock me and to make matters worse... I only know how to be me. The way I saw it... Yvonne was just sharing a firsthand story that was directly related to the OP.  I received it as a positive message overall.  AND I had questions!  I don't like that she left feeling attacked and judged (however politely)... just for being honest.  That's it.

I kept my family member at arms length for years because of her spiritual wandering.  She doesn't dabble anymore but I regret that my own fear and judgement of her interfered with what has become a closer, deeper relationship.  She now leads us in a tradition of The Lord's Prayer every Christmas (January 7).  Over a bowl of polenta, as she recites "...in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen", she pours red wine over the 3 wicks of a hundred year old braided beeswax candle that's been handed down for generations (and will someday go to me... and someday, to my eldest daughter...).  If the smoke goes up... Good Harvest!  Lol!  To an outsider, this may appear... odd!  Heck, if we dimmed the lights and dressed in black (a very slimming color, BTW;)... we'd be burned at the stake just for appearances!!!  This tradition took some getting used to but I try not to judge... I'm just here for the food!  😜

the-lords-prayer.jpg

Yvonne will come around... or not.  She hasn't asked for help so it's none of my business.  But I hope so.  

I like to keep it simple so with as little fuss as possible... I always try to please God. And I enjoy my personal relationship with Him (as I'm a bit of a scamp and He LOVES that about me because... He knows my heart;).  I'm sure I don't spend near enough time contemplating my spiritual navel... I should step that up for sure!  I love you George, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern.  (I'll credit you with nudging me when I check in with The Big Guy!  🙏🏻  My gratitude knows no bounds... I am blessed beyond measure.  Adding everyone here to my prayers!)   😘

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Y'all are gettin' yer panties in a bunch over nuttin':

1.  Witches are no problem at all; just drop in on one of their marshmallow roasts...bring your own buckets of water.

2.  Islam is "growing" because they tell recruits to join or die.  If they join, the next set of nut jobs to show up will kill them for having joined the first sect.  Alleged growth is therefore temporary. 

3.  Oh yeah, BTW, it ain't a religion; it's a political system rather similar to, and formerly closely allied with, the NAZIs.  They should be treated accordingly.

4.  Obummer loved them so much he gave over $150 BILLION to the top tier funder of RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.  In keeping with all other actions Obummer committed during his reign of delusion, incompetence, hypocrisy, and corruption, the probabilities are nearly 100% that Islam will cease to function at all very soon.  We could ship all the recent top Dems to Syria, Iran, etc. so they can visit their loved ones and help them on their way to extinction.  

I could do this all night, but I'd prefer a good sleep....

• Upvote 4

Finger to nose Xtaxguy :twothumbs:

It surprises me how well the Obama propaganda machine has pulled the wool over the eyes of so many.  They artfully manipulated the definition of the violent ideology 'Islam' and the people (Muslims) who adhere to the tenants of 'Islam' to mean "A race of peaceful people". When instead, they should refer to those persons as Arabs or Persians depending on their birth place.  While the majority of Arabs and Persians are Muslims, many are also Christians, Hindus etc.  Personally, I am not anti-Arab or Persian but I am anti-Islam just like I am anti-Jim Jones, David Koresh, Ron L. Hubbard and any other whack-job cult based upon personality worship.  

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Xtaxguy said:

Y'all are gettin' yer panties in a bunch over nuttin':

1.  Witches are no problem at all; just drop in on one of their marshmallow roasts...bring your own buckets of water.

2.  Islam is "growing" because they tell recruits to join or die.  If they join, the next set of nut jobs to show up will kill them for having joined the first sect.  Alleged growth is therefore temporary. So is it "ok" for another religion to tell people either convert or be eternally tormented such as we have seen in this thread by a few? One says "join or die" and another says "convert or god will torture you for eternity". Is this not the same manner of threat? Each culture has its methods for submission to its religion and each religion justifies their actions/doctrines usually through accusations and if need be, killing another. Each religion believes they are THE truth and one is not allowed to question that.

3.  Oh yeah, BTW, it ain't a religion; it's a political system rather similar to, and formerly closely allied with, the NAZIs.  They should be treated accordingly. All man made religion is political within its aims, and has a history of bloodshed and torture justified by those who do such things in the name of god as long as they get what they want.

Thanks Xtaxguy, just sharing my thoughts and experiences that I learned many years ago when I was on the inside of religion and saw how the system works. All of it leads to everyone having to be validated about their personal beliefs, when it really is none of ones business. Everyone demands to be heard and demands to be right, because they must protect their belief systems. I watched folks and homes at odds with each other over things that should never divide a family or people. it is rampant and it is justified, but it never makes it right.

Have a good day :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1