Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMPasaurus REX !

Yesterday was truly a historical day.  So many things being advanced forward with good and righteous intent, its hard to wipe the smile from my face.  My mind and heart can finally see light and a belief that this Country WILL truly be Great Again.  I'm just amazed at how one man, the right man can accomplish so much.  I do believe this is the 1st time I can ever remember a President marching so quickly towards the promises he made to us.  No wait, this is the 1st time I can remember a President even keeping his promises..........it's a good thing !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Now we have to watch the fight to appoint the Secretary of Education.... Betsy DeVoss.

the kommies don't want to relinquish the hold they have on our educational system --

which they have absolutely destroyed with their evil unions and epic-fail kommon kore standards....

The kommies know that if they lose their strangle-hold on our education system, they lose the ability to

continue to indoctrinate our children, which stalls their efforts to take US down.

If it gets down to a deciding Vote, The Vice President - Mike Pence - will cast it.... for Trump's pick.

Welcome to the Greatest Administration in 20 years, Betsy !  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Now we have to watch the fight to appoint the Secretary of Education.... Betsy DeVoss.

the kommies don't want to relinquish the hold they have on our educational system --

which they have absolutely destroyed with their evil unions and epic-fail kommon kore standards....

The kommies know that if they lose their strangle-hold on our education system, they lose the ability to

continue to indoctrinate our children, which stalls their efforts to take US down.

If it gets down to a deciding Vote, The Vice President - Mike Pence - will cast it.... for Trump's pick.

Welcome to the Greatest Administration in 20 years, Betsy !  :twothumbs:

I was just going to highlight important lines of your post...but heck all of it is important!!!  Besides it's to early my brain hasn't kicked in.  Slow start for me today.  Coffee....need my morning coffee!!!

Thanks gal, you tell it like it is and that's what a lot of us like about you two.  You speak for millions behind the scene, millions that hesitate to speak their minds, but with your help and many others, they're waking up and seeing the light... :bulb: the light that represents freedom to us.   ;)

• Upvote 6

Thanks, PatriotPATRICK !  :tiphat:  Appreciate the shout-out for us shooting off our big mouths all the time !  :P

Used to be we were resigned to the fact that during the past few 'administrations' we were surely going to be' taken out'

by covert operatives of the evil left -- but didn't care -- we're old and would go down fighting ! :salute:

But with the advent of a fellow Patriot now at the helm, we're emboldened still... and this time we get to live to tell the tale -- out LOUD ! ;)

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Used to be we were resigned to the fact that during the past few 'administrations' we were surely going to be' taken out'

by covert operatives of the evil left

You gals live in Florida, right? Any chance you're related to Marvin?

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

REX TILLERSON CONFIRMED AND SWORN IN ! :twothumbs:

After years and years of having impotent clowns doing bad acting jobs as Secretary of State,

we finally have a real American Patriot at the helm !

Yup - You've got it girls ... here is one of the last meetings between Hobummer and Kerry ...

obama%20clown%20meeting.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!   :lol:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

REX TILLERSON CONFIRMED AND SWORN IN ! :twothumbs:

SgtFuryUSCZ Yup,  All we need now is for SEC Of State Tillerson to light a match under GOI to get the "OIL & Gas Law" & "National Oil Company Law" approved, voted and sent to the Gazette.    He 100% know the Oil business dirty secrets & greed of most Governments and now it is time to take care of "Business" for your citizens and the country.  Oh Yeah, Forgot to mention our President DJT made it crystal clear it is time to "RV / RI" the IQD no more delays.   "Make Iraq Great Again"

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

SgtFuryUSCZ Yup,  All we need now is for SEC Of State Tillerson to light a match under GOI to get the "OIL & Gas Law" & "National Oil Company Law" approved, voted and sent to the Gazette.    He 100% know the Oil business dirty secrets & greed of most Governments and now it is time to take care of "Business" for your citizens and the country.  Oh Yeah, Forgot to mention our President DJT made it crystal clear it is time to "RV / RI" the IQD no more delays.   "Make Iraq Great Again"

TIGERGORZOW's secret inside ReVal man.... sounds good to us ! :cigar:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Thanks Sgt ! OMG ! The libs are melting ! I really don't think that things are ever going to be the same again. Can you imagine that they actually have to go to work now. President TRexTrump is going pick his teeth with their bones....LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAaa...! :lol:  President T-Rex Trump....  :bravo:  You cracked us up hard, TEX ! :P

Yup... gotta DO WORK.

But first we need to find who's causing the leak... today they said it appears to be coming from the State Department...

still SO full of demoncrat rats up in there....

T-RexTrump had better drain THAT swamp next !... even if it means leaving just one troop in tact to answer the phones for Tillerson !

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Yep, and the 2 Reps. that have turned against her are women.  Jealous, jealousy I say. 

I'm already out of greenies this morn and that reminds me, my 2 little dogs are too.  All of ya are just gonna have to wait. Sorry

Found out what their deal is, LEARNING... seems both of them have taken HUGE campaign donations from

the very liberal, very communist teachers unions in order to get into office !

You're right -- they are BOTH a couple of partisan hacks !

Good call !  ;)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Found out what their deal is, LEARNING... seems both of them have taken HUGE campaign donations from

the very liberal, very communist teachers unions in order to get into office !

You're right -- they are BOTH a couple of partisan hacks !

Good call !  ;)

Well thanks for the compliment but I don't believe I called it that way.  I sure didn't know they both had taken kick backs or were paid to do the nasty.  I just figured they were both like most heathern women trying to get the most power they could and and scorning another that was getting ahead of them..  You never cease to amaze me with the things you know and remember. Can that brain power be purchased? If so, how much and where do I find it?  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, learning all i can said:

Well thanks for the compliment but I don't believe I called it that way.  I sure didn't know they both had taken kick backs or were paid to do the nasty.  I just figured they were both like most heathern women trying to get the most power they could and and scorning another that was getting ahead of them..  You never cease to amaze me with the things you know and remember. Can that brain power be purchased? If so, how much and where do I find it?  

Dr.Blacks Texas Super Food, believe it or not.

By all the rules of nature we should be dead or at the very least in a home by now ! :P:lol:

• Upvote 2