Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMPasaurus REX !

48 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Just the super food with all the veggies & berries packed in it.  THe brain stuff seems to work...

Must have magic powers to counter-act all the foul stuff that comes outta our mouths and all the

alcohol and fried stuff we put in there ! :lol::P

Are you sure?  It must be some powerful stuff to counteract all the things you named above especially the things that come out ta  the mouth.  Powerful stuff.  I'm gonna get me some.  Who knows, someday, I may be able to out wit and out play you !

Ya think? Naw. :-( 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, learning all i can said:

Are you sure?  It must be some powerful stuff to counteract all the things you named above especially the things that come out ta  the mouth.  Powerful stuff.  I'm gonna get me some.  Who knows, someday, I may be able to out wit and out play you !

Ya think? Naw. :-( 

We're 2... you're one... wouldn't be a fair match.

We have eachother to play off of and that only makes us sound twice as smart.

By ourselves we're still trained to kill and all that....

but when ya share a brain, half the battle is trying to remember which one of us has it ! :lmao:

Better you just climb aboard and join our misfit team... :D

we'll send your husband a postcard with a picture of naked natives paddling a canoe from Panama ! :P

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

We're 2... you're one... wouldn't be a fair match.

We have eachother to play off of and that only makes us sound twice as smart.

By ourselves we're still trained to kill and all that....

but when ya share a brain, half the battle is trying to remember which one of us has it ! :lmao:

Better you just climb aboard and join our misfit team... :D

we'll send your husband a postcard with a picture of naked natives paddling a canoe from Panama ! :P

You are being kind with your statement above but sometimes I feel you think I'm a wuss with my words..atho my training in killing the enemy is not even close or as broad as yours, I just really feel the need to share.

My husband and I both carry(His name is Rog) He carries a 9mm semi automatic. I have a 9mm revolver.  I tested out about 5 guns before I landed on this little babe because it fit my hand and just felt sweet.

I passed my written test with a 96 and accuracy test with a 98.   Yes, Rog beat me and his win truly hurt me.

Besides the 2 we carry we have a AR 15, the scope and optic sites that I gave Rog for Christmas.

We have 3 shoguns, a 410 and 2 12 guages.  I love my little 410(mine growing up) but not if I had to suddenly jump out of bed one night to take care of business.

Believe it or not, our favorite song is "Onward Christian Soldiers".

I grew up shooting skeet with my dad and brother, never around pistols and quite frankly afraid of them until Rog insisted and gave me the confidence to use one .  we target practice at least once a month. Now this little mechanism is more important than my left breast !

We live about 12 miles from Ft Campbell, my.  When our boys deploy we are privileged to see them off and pray mightily for their return.  Our most exciting time and thankfulness comes when they make their journey home.

We also live about 12 miles from the Stewart county Tn. Line which holds more guns per capita than any other county in the U.S.

Have I bragged enough yet??

Although I must sound mild mannered, naive and helpless to many, I AM NOT!  Yes my heart is very tender towards the unsaved, the communist and anyone that may have not have had the opportunity to know what freedom and true love is,  but if they come knocking that tender heart melts quicker than a snowball in hell.  I can assure you, they will not tread on my beliefs in our Lord all Mighty, my freedom, my loved ones or me myself.  They will have to kill me first.

You, Miss Gals, are great, I have truly learned from you and it been a pleasure reading your post thru the years.  Perhaps you will come to know the real me someday.  If nothing else,, just know this tender ole heart can be a real beast under the right circumstances and a gun in my hand.

God bless you both

barb

One more thing please don't send that postcard to my husband.  Those naked native women might look better than me.  I'd hate not being able to find him one day only to find out he has taken up rowing.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Whoops, I forgot. I've not shot Rog's AR yet.  He tell me to wait till spring but the rapid fire is music to my ears although we have the headsets I can still hear. And the smell, yep the smell is better than the best perfume I wear...

Now that you've outed yourself, Barb... :cowboy: Carry on, Patriot!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Now that you've outed yourself, Barb... :cowboy: Carry on, Patriot!

Hey jax, I take that as a compliment.  Ive been here at dv since 2010.  I've never really shared very much about my private life beyond My faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.  I wasn't trying to show my bad azzzzz side but that I too have a righteous anger that can and has festered over the last 8 yes and more that can and will bring out survival when subjected to life, death and freedom.  I hope you don't feel I was bragging or proud of of my survival mentality.  I told ya before, you can call me many names and despise my very being but don't call me a wuss, don't even think it. I got your wuss in my pocket.  Thanks for the feed back , you do my heart good.

I'm out ta the green stuff.  I'll catch ya later

barb

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, patrickgold said:

"Although I must sound mild mannered, naive and helpless...."

Never can tell a book by its cover!!!!  You just blew your cover :o :ph34r: :D You'd make a fine addition to the Gals.  ;)

I don't know you that well Patrick gold but I like where you stand.   The gals would be hard to stand by and truly be the part of them.. Their past, their intellect and action by far leaves me in the dust. They have their days and I have mine but for you to briefly mention the possibility has truly charmed me.  Thank you.

I'm out of emeralds please except mine tomorrow

barb

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Hey jax, I take that as a compliment.  Ive been here at dv since 2010.  I've never really shared very much about my private life beyond My faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.  I wasn't trying to show my bad azzzzz side but that I too have a righteous anger that can and has festered over the last 8 yes and more that can and will bring out survival when subjected to life, death and freedom.  I hope you don't feel I was bragging or proud of of my survival mentality.  I told ya before, you can call me many names and despise my very being but don't call me a wuss, don't even think it. I got your wuss in my pocket.  Thanks for the feed back , you do my heart good.

I'm out ta the green stuff.  I'll catch ya later

barb

It's a testament, that most here... and out there... admire and respect our strong and brave women... in spirit, as well as bad azz physicality!  :eyebrows:

See you in the Gulch with the Gals and WHN, and many other Patriots... and bring your hubby!  :hug:  We have cookies and gender identified bathrooms!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FlyHi said:

Awesome post Barb. You really made my day. :o:rolleyes:

I love it when the stereo types are busted!B)

I'll cautiously walk up to your door with my hands held high.... and a rose between my teeth just to be safe:ph34r:

Dear dear fly, if you come to my door, you and I will discuss scripture and talk bout our Lord.  I know we will disagree about a couple of things but it sure would be glorious our time together.  Don't forget the rose, I sure like the pink ones.

I am so out of greenies, please accept in the morn

barb

Edited by learning all i can
Spelling
  • Upvote 3