Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Budget Will Be Distributed To TheMinistries After The Publication In The Chronicle "Newspaper" Directly !

DinarThug

On 12/31/2016 at 10:48 AM, DinarThug said:

Images ... Santa Claus is celebrated with displaced people and security forces in Mosul

Section: Local NewsPublished on: Today, 13:12Number of views: 484

Images ... Santa Claus is celebrated with displaced people and security forces in Mosul

http://skypressiq.net/23237--.html

I think I would have been really careful Around The Santa Clause, bearded man with big sack, I think suicide bomber , runnnnnnnnn. What do you have for me santa, boooooom.

• Upvote 3

DV,   Does anyone want to chime in on why the delay in the Budget to be approved by President of The Republic has not been approved nor published in the Gazette to date?

My 2 cents,  I do believe they are awaiting the new rate in the Budget or the CBI to increase the rate or "HCL" to possibly be approved and voted then pull the trigger.  

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,   Does anyone want to chime in on why the delay in the Budget to be approved by President of The Republic has not been approved nor published in the Gazette to date?

My 2 cents,  I do believe they are awaiting the new rate in the Budget or the CBI to increase the rate or "HCL" to possibly be approved and voted then pull the trigger.  

Lets take a wild stab at this - The New Rate is in the Budget/latest news of Iraq/Kuwait good on all fronts ( was this not the last hurdle to become eligible for entrance into Article 8). Also, Mosul plays a significant role in the Article 8 scenario- yes possibly ?

Question (s): the UN responsible for releasing Iraq from Article 7 and into Article 8, yes ? This has not yet but done, soooo, the IQD cannot yet be internationally recognized.

Is  Abadi for sure behind the holdup, until the last pieces of the puzzle fall into place - i.e. for the lack of a better term " protecting the integrity " of the Budget/New Rate/ -until Mosul 100% Liberated, then the UN signs off for Iraq to enter into Article 8 status - ERGO -Budget/New Rate/Internationally recognized currency ! (or some such other thing) Am I oversimplifying this, and is this so much more involved than we know of ?

Can Iraq, according to his ( Abadi's ) statement " Mosul needs 3 months " for total liberation afford a 3 month wait - or was this said to buy a little more time ?

Well, maybe I'm just peeing into the wind with ALL this.

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Lets take a wild stab at this - The New Rate is in the Budget/latest news of Iraq/Kuwait good on all fronts ( was this not the last hurdle to become eligible for entrance into Article 8). Also, Mosul plays a significant role in the Article 8 scenario- yes possibly ?

Question (s): the UN responsible for releasing Iraq from Article 7 and into Article 8, yes ? This has not yet but done, soooo, the IQD cannot yet be internationally recognized.

Is  Abadi for sure behind the holdup, until the last pieces of the puzzle fall into place - i.e. for the lack of a better term " protecting the integrity " of the Budget/New Rate/ -until Mosul 100% Liberated, then the UN signs off for Iraq to enter into Article 8 status - ERGO -Budget/New Rate/Internationally recognized currency ! (or some such other thing) Am I oversimplifying this, and is this so much more involved than we know of ?

Can Iraq, according to his ( Abadi's ) statement " Mosul needs 3 months " for total liberation afford a 3 month wait - or was this said to buy a little more time ?

I'm thinking...

Related image

My opinion is until the USA calls CBI and says BTW no more US Currency is coming your way...CBI will always continue to sell. CBI makes it's money by selling currency so why would they stop? Until IRAQ can provide an alternative profit center for CBI it will stay the same. The USA did not change until the Republic made it change (2016 Election) and IRAQ is not a Republic unified yet because the individual people are still fending for themselves to just survive and the politicians are just so corrupt that the most honest one there would get 30 years in prison here in the USA. These are suppose to be 2000 and 2016 side by side photos. So why aren't they moving forward into RV and going International? I think it's because they are still to broken up to do it. I hope I am wrong!!!

Image result for iraq before after

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

10YL,  Very much appreciate your input and I must admit totally in agreement because IMHO something is brewing in the GOI, CBI, POR, KRG and Parliament.  If delay = RV / RI of the IQD then a few more days or 1 week will not hurt this Tiger.   "Do the Right Thing because it is the right thing to do"

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

10YL,  Very much appreciate your input and I must admit totally in agreement because IMHO something is brewing in the GOI, CBI, POR, KRG and Parliament.  If delay = RV / RI of the IQD then a few more days or 1 week will not hurt this Tiger.   "Do the Right Thing because it is the right thing to do"

A few more days or a week would be worth the wait to get it done correctly, huh Tiger. After all, what's a week or so after (now), 14 years of wearing out rocking chair  :rocking-chair:

The 1st ( not so much the date, more to the 1st qtr. of the yr. ) is the best time for a country to work out any currency issues, as I understand the process. My concern is how far out is the " 1st (part) of the year ?"  and how long does that practical window stay open to get things done ? I began researching this a while ago, wasn't entirely satisfied with the results and then got sidetracked. I'll begin again 

The further into the year we go the less likely a country is to RV/RI etc. it's currency - makes for " book keeping " nightmares I'm told. One thing about this investment, never a shortage of questions.

Can you ( or anyone at DV ) shed some light on this ?

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

A few more days or a week would be worth the wait to get it done correctly, huh Tiger. After all, what's a week or so after (now), 14 years of wearing out rocking chair  :rocking-chair:

The 1st ( not so much the date, more to the 1st qtr. of the yr. ) is the best time for a country to work out any currency issues, as I understand the process. My concern is how far out is the " 1st (part) of the year ?"  and how long does that practical window stay open to get things done ? I began researching this a while ago, wasn't entirely satisfied with the results and then got sidetracked. I'll begin again 

The further into the year we go the less likely a country is to RV/RI etc. it's currency - makes for " book keeping " nightmares I'm told. One thing about this investment, never a shortage of questions.

Can you ( or anyone at DV ) shed some light on this ?

Urban legend here.  I once heard that the major world banking entities take off August of every year and mid November to mid January.  I suspect the August break is a European vacation practice and the mid November to mid January is a holiday/end of the year book closing/beginning of the year book opening period.

If this timing is correct, Monday, January 16, 2017 could be a very interesting day or the second half of January 2017 being a very interesting month!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Urban legend here.  I once heard that the major world banking entities take off August of every year and mid November to mid January.  I suspect the August break is a European vacation practice and the mid November to mid January is a holiday/end of the year book closing/beginning of the year book opening period.

If this timing is correct, Monday, January 16, 2017 could be a very interesting day or the second half of January 2017 being a very interesting month!

Bank Holidays abound in England late spring into summer -can't recall Europe's but yep they got'em. Hoping that January is the Month - the LAST month :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Bank Holidays abound in England late spring into summer -can't recall Europe's but yep they got'em. Hoping that January is the Month - the LAST month :twothumbs:

I hear you10YL.

The tank probably needs a new of paint by now and my sails could definitely use an upgrade.

Let's not even talk about how badly the bar needs restocking.

Go RV - THIS MONTH

• Upvote 1