Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Save The Snowflakes!!!!

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Admit it -- ya'll are a just a bunch of renegade Pirates charting your own course,

sailing under yer own colours  !  To that we say "Hazzah & Hurrah ! ":tiphat:

oh, yuh... and Arrgghh matey ! :P

Pirates, DEFINATELY in the adventurist spirit aspect.

We come from all walks of life. From the simple to the very regimented... all great people.

"Fear the Bones".

We've kind of hijacked the thread but it was fun.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program...

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

15055650_1605539146419269_34064841176978

***/// We LOVE this one ! The contrast is not only on the outside, but on the inside as well.

One is a gracious, talented, work-oriented, graceful & elegant immigrant who embraced The American Dream...:wub:

.... and the other is a bitter class-less RACIST  hack, with non-existent fashion sense, who never worked for a living,

hates America and exercises her sense of entitlement to the nth degree whilst disrespecting all those Taxpayers who

pay all her superfluous damned bills she had NO right to run up in the first place ! :angry:

• Upvote 4

“Revenge Gifts” for Trump supporters

December 23, 2016 MJA 

Trump opponents are getting back at family members by giving money to Planned Parenthood, the Sierra Club and other causes – in their relatives’ names.   – Article Here

crying woman

Wow. How downright heartfelt and spiritual that is. Nothing is more loving than an emotionally immature screw-you donation!

But why would I care if a Prog wasted his own money? The money doesn’t come out of a Trump supporter’s pocket. So where’s the revenge?

Have mercy.  If you stand close enough to them you can hear the ocean.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

“Revenge Gifts” for Trump supporters

December 23, 2016 MJA 

Trump opponents are getting back at family members by giving money to Planned Parenthood, the Sierra Club and other causes – in their relatives’ names.   – Article Here

crying woman

Wow. How downright heartfelt and spiritual that is. Nothing is more loving than an emotionally immature screw-you donation!

But why would I care if a Prog wasted his own money? The money doesn’t come out of a Trump supporter’s pocket. So where’s the revenge?

Have mercy.  If you stand close enough to them you can hear the ocean.

***///

We heard this on the radio this morning and fell out ! :P

The libs are actually availing themselves of long term birth control because they don't want to have a baby

while Trump is Prez....

We say good.... that's a few less potential victims of mental hijacking by the global elites !

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We heard this on the radio this morning and fell out ! :P

The libs are actually availing themselves of long term birth control because they don't want to have a baby

while Trump is Prez....

We say good.... that's a few less potential victims of mental hijacking by the global elites !

And those are the ones who can actually bring themselves to have sex!  This could be a gloriously unexpected Extinction Level Event!!!  The winning is relentless... 😅

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Someone negged me for posting actual photos of Trump supporters? That's some hate right there... I'm just saying....

B/A

No, you didn’t just post pictures of Trump supporters, you insinuated that I and others here on DV were racists when you asked “which one are you”.  So blinded by your hatred, you fail to see the hatred you espoused in your original post.  So with all due respect to your original post let me ask, which Trump protester were you?

Image result for violent trump protester

Image result for trump protester hitting horse

Image result for trump supporter being egged

Image result for trump supporter attacked

• Upvote 7

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:47 AM, RV ME said:

No, you didn’t just post pictures of Trump supporters, you insinuated that I and others here on DV were racists when you asked “which one are you”.  So blinded by your hatred, you fail to see the hatred you espoused in your original post.  So with all due respect to your original post let me ask, which Trump protester were you?

Image result for trump protester hitting horse

Image result for trump supporter being egged

Nah, I just posted pictures like all you guys do everyday, calling people names like snowflakes etc., this hatered by the right is not healthy and I'm sure Mr. Trump would not approve. Ever hear of taking "The High Road"? I'm not sure Trump supporters understand that concept. I understand how the losers would act so badly, some people are just bad losers, but for the winners to act this way is somewhat confusing. Hey your guy won, act like you've been in the end zone before. Don't lower youself to the loser's level. JMHO

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 6

22 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Nah, I just posted pictures like all you guys do everyday, calling people names like snowflakes etc., this hatered by the right is not healthy and I'm sure Mr. Trump would not approve. Ever hear of taking "The High Road"? I'm not sure Trump supporters understand that concept. I understand how the losers would act so badly, some people are just bad losers, but for the winners to act this way is somewhat confusing. Hey your guy won, act like you've been in the end zone before. Don't lower youself to the loser's level. JMHO

B/A

Hmmmm... it's only confusing to those that believe the "game" is over!  It's called vigilance, B/A... protecting the lead is an imperative part of winning, and self-preservation.... and we're still in the beginning minutes of the game!  (actually we're still in pregame!!!).  Further, it's an individuals right to hate anything he feels inhibits or violates his freedoms and PREFERENCES.  Your own insistence on misusing the word "hate", and redefining it for the purposes of stifling and eradicating First Amendment freedoms as some kind of warped social panacea... only perpetuates division.  Please take the high road, and allow (or rather, TOLERATE) Individuals the freedom to express their own hate of things... dislike of ideas... vigilance through thoughts and actions... PREFERENCES... to fulfill their individual pursuits of happiness.  PREFERENCES create diversity!

I've expressed my views on this false "hate" premise and narrative many times.  If you'd like to continue with an objective discussion about it... I'd oblige.  If not, perhaps you can find it in you to explore a new, respectful perspective on it... that many of us simply refer to as expressing CHOICE and PREFERENCE.

I hope you and your family had a nice Christmas!

• Upvote 7