Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Where's the money going to come from???/


Recommended Posts

SD.  Belief in a Supreme Power and  belief in an event to make thousands of people rich is hardly the same thing  .. the belief in a large RV is simply the product of the lies of the dealers, pumpers and Gurus . They have capitalized on a simple human weakness and are really getting rich.  

Don't worry about your not understanding how the RV would work , IT DOESN'T.  !!!!

I don't know why you are keeping any dinar ,  but i hope you have it framed under the words "Don't  do this again".

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Currency exchanges are an even money deal.  One traders gain is another's LOSS. SO WHO will buy a dinar for a dollar?  Banks don't buy and hold foreign currencies , They broker it for third parties. T

Ohhh I left out a re-occurring role the Rockford files. And yes my friend stranger things have happened.......a peanut farmer, & a community organizer just to name a few. Hope u had a great T

Don't laugh my friend, crazier things have happened.  Now, I'm not sticking up for Rock, but, seriously?!  Billionaire Real Estate Flipper......Beauty Queen maker.......Reality T.V. extraordinaire....

Posted Images

Been a long time since i looked at my 100K. Just took a peek.   It s actually 4 - 25K notes along with a few 1000s and a couple of winged bulls.  LOL.  Like I said its worth about 100 bucks.  I spend more than that going to the movies. or less than a tank of gas here in Kaliforniastan.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

OK ready to get back on subject LOL. 

 

http://www.bayancenter.org/en/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Final-Iraq-Budget-2016.compressed.pdf

 

This is 2016 budget. 

 

270,000,000,000,000  is worth about how many years total Iraq budget.?   a lot of years   a whole lot of years.   Not even asking where is the money coming from but more like why would they do this? WHY?

I asked Breitling on his sho once and he could not answer. Even fractional banking can't answer this............. 

 

 

 

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:29 AM, rockfl9 said:

When the CPA released the IQD in 2003 the rate was 3700: 1 USD  , there was only 4T issued then and reserves were low. . . By 2005 the rate had quickly dropped to about 1500: 1 USD...Those were the good days for oil.,. About 2008 the rate was 1170 and some time after that Shabibi dropped it to 1166. as he increased the reserves . I think now it is 1180 for importers with special rights. One key point is that the reserves have gone from almost $70 Bn DOWN to $40 Bn  and the CBI increased the circulation to 40T IQD which should have moved the rate to over 1300:1  !!! 

How do you see this playing out?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2018 will not be any better than "17.   Income will go up but they will still have a deficit.  As for the dinar NO RV/RI or LOP.. The CBI has helped to keep the rate up but the reserves are running thin.  THE big question is will Abadi get reelected ????  If not 4 years of progress is lost. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

2018 will not be any better than "17.   Income will go up but they will still have a deficit.  As for the dinar NO RV/RI or LOP.. The CBI has helped to keep the rate up but the reserves are running thin.  THE big question is will Abadi get reelected ????  If not 4 years of progress is lost. 

Wondering why you think income will go up Rock? Are you expecting a rise in the price of oil or are you saying that costs will go down because the battles are winding down? 

I personally think that Daesh is not even close to being eradicated. They are like rats hiding in the holes./ Eventually they will come out again. As far as oil it should continue to rise but how much nobody knows.  With Fracking still on the rise I doubt that Opec cutting supplies can effect pricing to a large extent. Many US companies are waiting for this rise and will cut Opecs balls when its worth the money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Karsten.

 

No one here is trying to pop ones bubble. Just trying to discuss where the money will come from. ? I'm no Grinch and Rock is not one either.   I just gave my employees a one months pay bonus!. ( Thanks to president Trump ! ) I can afford to do this again.  But where will this windfall FROM Iraq ( a POS nation ) come from?  Oil reserves in the ground can not support a 10 cent revalue let alone a $3.00 revalue of the dinar.  Again Fractional banking does not explain how.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Karsten.

 

No one here is trying to pop ones bubble. Just trying to discuss where the money will come from. ? I'm no Grinch and Rock is not one either.   I just gave my employees a one months pay bonus!. ( Thanks to president Trump ! ) I can afford to do this again.  But where will this windfall FROM Iraq ( a POS nation ) come from?  Oil reserves in the ground can not support system" rel="">support a 10 cent revalue let alone a $3.00 revalue of the dinar.  Again Fractional banking does not explain how.  

SD

I'm not 100% sure about you....but I am about Rock. He has done nothing but try to Poo Poo on anyone that even remotely believes/hopes that the dinar will RV. Not debating just providing factual info. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas here at DV!!!! Even the Grinch & his other bottom feeders siblings  

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

SD

I'm not 100% sure about you....but I am about Rock. He has done nothing but try to Poo Poo on anyone that even remotely believes/hopes that the dinar will RV. Not debating just providing factual info. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas here at DV!!!! Even the Grinch & his other bottom feeders siblings  

I am good , it could come out of thin air for what I give a damn.....No one yet has convinced me that it won't happen and bottom line is....well it's already bottomed out, so there is no where but up as far as I'm concerned. It's all been fun for me, no crying from me , there are a whole heck of a lot of other thing could be worst. GO RV !

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2017 at 12:04 AM, Botzwana said:

I have to ask SocialDinar...Do you think that Yota, Laidback, Synopsis, Tiger, etc. are idiots for believing in an RV?  Don´t you think they have considered all of the info and realize that Rock is wrong here?

....There's never going to be a way to explain...when the value of the exchange increases...so does the entire economy. ..etc.....If I owe you 3 Pesos and have IQD as my currency...I have to exchange that IQD to Pesos...If the IQD goes up 1000% that doesn't mean the debt increases for the Pesos...It just means the "entire" Economy increased...just the way it decreased after the sanctions...There's no magic involved...Yes, there can be instant money...It can be cut on or off my the value put on it...That's the way TPTB designed it...To control at the flip of a switch...Welcome to "The Macine".....

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, SocalDinar said:

The point is people believe what they want to believe 

as crazy as these beliefs may be to some of us it's none of our business

 

& Vice Versa.

I have yet to see a RV'er attempt with vigor to sway a LOPster into believing......but a very high % of LOPsters feel it to be their civic duty to attempt to sway RV'ers....LMAO

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Skeet texstorm and Caz 

Yes i agree no real reason to try and change anyone's beliefs but I still try to keep an open mind and understand why

People believe in certain things,,,, Many off the cuff think I'm a liberal because I don't believe in a,supreme being but believe it or not I'm a lifelong Republican.   Religion does not sway my political views, And being a Republican does not mean that I can not see that glaciers are melting off pretty darn fast. Caused by man or not they are melting,

As far as the peso i remember back in the early 90s when Mexico introduced the new peso and deleted the 3 zeroes

It did not change the value ,,,1 new peso was,worth 1000 old pesos,  seems logical that if Iraq wants to get on par with the dollar they would do the same

Afterall they get the same effect at the cost of printing new notes

I can't see or understand why they would suddenly increase the value and take in that kind if financial liability???

As Spock would say its just not logical

And then they would still need to print new notes!!  What am I missing here??

Been following Iraq for a long long time and can't seem to get a grip on how or why any country would do this, Even if they had the entire world's supply if Dilithium Crystal , why not do what Mexico did in 93

Anyway I'll keep trying to figure things out in my head and except the thinfs that seem logical 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, caz1104 said:

SD

I'm not 100% sure about you....but I am about Rock. He has done nothing but try to Poo Poo on anyone that even remotely believes/hopes that the dinar will RV. Not debating just providing factual info. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas here at DV!!!! Even the Grinch & his other bottom feeders siblings  

 

Hell, I am just here for the ride and Hope things turn out okay, great would be nice And Awesome would even be better.....So don't worry about me.

 

Karsten

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

....I hear ya 'Dawg'...Nothing in the ME has ever made too much sense from the get-go...The mindset of the ME is questionable to say the least...Their twisted beliefs and warped outlooks are a mystery within their own culture...As for the melting glaciers are cocerned...when I burn toast in the toaster...I don't blame the bread....As for as pesos to dinars...I don't compare apples to oranges....All in all this is nothing more than a currency prospect...These ME believe in killing their own family for honor...the same people show no remorse for human suffering in the name of honor...these same people put the worth and value of their 'currency' as an honor status....

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:48 PM, SocalDinar said:

Hello Skeet texstorm and Caz 

Yes i agree no real reason to try and change anyone's beliefs but I still try to keep an open mind and understand why

People believe in certain things,,,, Many off the cuff think I'm a liberal because I don't believe in a,supreme being but believe it or not I'm a lifelong Republican.   Religion does not sway my political views, And being a Republican does not mean that I can not see that glaciers are melting off pretty darn fast. Caused by man or not they are melting,

As far as the peso i remember back in the early 90s when Mexico introduced the new peso and deleted the 3 zeroes

It did not change the value ,,,1 new peso was,worth 1000 old pesos,  seems logical that if Iraq wants to get on par with the dollar they would do the same

Afterall they get the same effect at the cost of printing new notes

I can't see or understand why they would suddenly increase the value and take in that kind if financial liability???

As Spock would say its just not logical

And then they would still need to print new notes!!  What am I missing here??

Been following Iraq for a long long time and can't seem to get a grip on how or why any country would do this, Even if they had the entire world's supply if Dilithium Crystal , why not do what Mexico did in 93

Anyway I'll keep trying to figure things out in my head and except the thinfs that seem logical 

Hello SD

This has been going on for well over 10 years with NO one any closer to understanding or knowing what these fine (sic) folks in Iraq are going to do. My question is why sweat the small stuff? It is what it is....and nothing whatever that might be will happen till THEY decide. No Guru or LOPster can change that fact regardless of what they may say. Happy New Year DV!!!

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

Hello SD

This has been going on for well over 10 years with NO one any closer to understanding or knowing what these fine (sic) folks in Iraq are going to do. My question is why sweat the small stuff? It is what it is....and nothing whatever that might be will happen till THEY decide. No Guru or LOPster can change that fact regardless of what they may say. Happy New Year DV!!!

Very true Caz Very True.  

Happy new year . Hope it's a good one for all.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 12:05 PM, caz1104 said:

Hello SD

This has been going on for well over 10 years with NO one any closer to understanding or knowing what these fine (sic) folks in Iraq are going to do. My question is why sweat the small stuff? It is what it is....and nothing whatever that might be will happen till THEY decide. No Guru or LOPster can change that fact regardless of what they may say. Happy New Year DV!!!

FINALLY you get it ,CAZ.   THE MONEY MUST COME thru the CBI!  ONLY they can change the rate AND no other bank will deal in dinar until they are sure that the CBI will deliver the dollars at the rate they put on it.  With only $48Bn in reserves the question is will they offer to buy back dinar at all. I don't think so . They will keep the dollars and let you keep your dinar.

P.S.   Happy New Year........Another loooooooog  one!

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Same Ol RockFish

Never said anything close to what you put forth. Another PRIME example as to why LOPsters & Guru's are one in the same. Chubby Checker would've been very impressed in how you "TWIST" words of others.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2018 at 11:30 AM, caz1104 said:

Same Ol RockFish

Never said anything close to what you put forth. Another PRIME example as to why LOPsters & Guru's are one in the same. Chubby Checker would've been very impressed in how you "TWIST" words of others.

Oh well . guess i gave you too much credit .... YOU said no one knows what the CBI(GOI) is  going to do ,  that is correct!  My best guess is they will do NOTHING as they have for the last 10 years.   History is on my side.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why no one has the answer to this very important question... There are 40T dinar in cash and 80+T in total M2. If the proverbial 1:1 were to happen the total liability of the CBI becomes the equivalent of 80T USD.  THAT is IMPOSSIBLE.  The CBI  would be bankrupt as the current reserves would be wiped out  in an instant.  The logical conclusion is that the CBI would NEVER do it! 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.