Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's assassination attempt.Why isn't this on the continuous news cycle loops.

new york kevin

What? I don't believe it. I told my wife when she told me about Trump's assassination attempt today. I was working on the ladder most of the day completing a big task on the honey do list. So about an hour ago my wife mentioned this. I had sat down and watched a little news during dinner and didn't see anything about it. So I hopped on the computer, and its all over the net. One Net News source had the huevos to call it a disturbance by a protester. Slanted news so and so's. May they be shut down by a lack of people going to your site. It would be mentioned every 10 minutes by all news,  tv and radio stations if the attempted assassination was on HRC. 

• Upvote 3

The twerp attempted to grab the gun of a Cop that was working security at the event. Under the pretense of wanting to get a autograph from my man. He was wrestled to the ground by a hoard of Po Po types. He later confessed to planning the assassination for over a year. Watch the video I posted, it's the shortest version I could find. After the would be assassin  was taken away, my man Trump returned to stage and finished his speech. Thanking the Police for what they did. Now that is POTUS integrity fasho.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 4

Donald Trump is rushed off stage by Secret Service agents at Nevada rally

Republican nominee is shielded from crowd by two agents as a disturbance unfolds near the stage

Paul Lewis and Ben Jacobs in Reno, Nevada

Sunday 6 November 2016 11.43 GMT

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/donald-trump-rushed-off-stage--secret-service-agents-rally-in-nevada

Trump protester: I was beaten for holding a 'Republicans against Trump' sign

Exclusive: Self-declared Republican who sparked Nevada security scare says he was attacked for silently showing a sign he printed from the web

Paul Lewis and Tom Silverstone in Reno, Nevada

Sunday 6 November 2016 05.07 GMT

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/trump-protester-i-was-beaten-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why isn't this on the continuous news cycle loops.

If you're looking at the Lame Stream Media for any semblance of reality and truth then you're not only part of the problem but you're going to someday sadly regret your decision. 

Thinking the earth is flat, is not a problem?

Miss interpreting scripture to back the belief, is not a problem?

Judging of all others, is not a problem?

(KJV) Luke 6:37― Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

(NW)Luke 6:37―“Moreover, stop judging, and you will by no means be judged; and stop condemning, and you will by no means be condemned. Keep on forgiving, and you will be forgiven. 38 Practice giving, and people will give to you. They will pour into your laps a fine measure, pressed down, shaken together, and overflowing. For with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you in return.”

39 Then he also told them an illustration: “A blind man cannot guide a blind man, can he? Both will fall into a pit, will they not? 40 A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly instructed will be like his teacher. 41 Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye but do not notice the rafter in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, allow me to remove the straw that is in your eye,’ while you yourself do not see the rafter in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw that is in your brother’s eye.

Maybe I’m mistaken, but I’m under the impression the term christen meant; a follower of Jesus Christ (the anointed) being, Christ like, or like Christ. (KJV) John 13:34―A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And you may very well be right my little fly, with one exception. 

I make no judgement call whatsoever. I merely observe what I see, stating what I observe is not a judgement. 

Having an emotional response that requires me to place myself above someone else in my own mind is judgement.

And since I consider all that I believe to be given to me from the Holy Spirit and not of my own accord, I really have a very low opinion of my own actions. Anything that is good in me is the gift of God and nothing of me.

If my having something of God in me causes you to feel conviction, otherwise called judgement, then please deal with your own convictions with God and don't attempt to project those convictions on me.  Trust me, I'm not worth your effort. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And you may very well be right my little fly, with one exception. 

I make no judgement call whatsoever. I merely observe what I see, stating what I observe is not a judgement. 

Having an emotional response that requires me to place myself above someone else in my own mind is judgement.

And since I consider all that I believe to be given to me from the Holy Spirit and not of my own accord, I really have a very low opinion of my own actions. Anything that is good in me is the gift of God and nothing of me.

If my having something of God in me causes you to feel conviction, otherwise called judgement, then please deal with your own convictions with God and don't attempt to project those convictions on me.  Trust me, I'm not worth your effort. 

Pride is before a crash,

And a haughty spirit before stumbling.

Better to be humble among the meek

Than to share the spoil of the haughty.

Pro 16:18,19

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Fly said:

I really have a very low opinion of my own actions. Anything that is good in me is the gift of God and nothing of me.

How is the above statement considered by you as Pride? Please just let it go. 

1 minute ago, Fly said:

Pride is before a crash,

And a haughty spirit before stumbling.

Better to be humble among the meek

Than to share the spoil of the haughty.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't surprise me that an assassination attempt has occurred, it doesn't surprise me that the mainstream media is low key on coverage. In fact, nothing surprises me when it comes to this election and this administration.  I'm sure there is far worse happenings that are not being reported.  B)

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, umbertino said:

Donald Trump is rushed off stage by Secret Service agents at Nevada rally

Republican nominee is shielded from crowd by two agents as a disturbance unfolds near the stage

Paul Lewis and Ben Jacobs in Reno, Nevada

Sunday 6 November 2016 11.43 GMT

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/donald-trump-rushed-off-stage--secret-service-agents-rally-in-nevada

Trump protester: I was beaten for holding a 'Republicans against Trump' sign

Exclusive: Self-declared Republican who sparked Nevada security scare says he was attacked for silently showing a sign he printed from the web

Paul Lewis and Tom Silverstone in Reno, Nevada

Sunday 6 November 2016 05.07 GMT

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/trump-protester-i-was-beaten-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign

Umbertino: This was a separate incident, and likely a case of in the wrong place at the wrong time. Get the film, examine that. See if this paid HRC spy and trouble maker was on it at all. Possibly, tangential to the legitimate assassination attempt by a demented 19 year old Brit that did attempt to use a Police Officers gun to commit the murder of Mr Trump. My point is to point at the unvarnished gal of HRC to attempt to promote a staged disruption in the face of an actual crime against my candidate.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

Umbertino: This was a separate incident, and likely a case of in the wrong place at the wrong time. Get the film, examine that. See if this paid HRC spy and trouble maker was on it at all. Possibly, tangential to the legitimate assassination attempt by a demented 19 year old Brit that did attempt to use a Police Officers gun to commit the murder of Mr Trump. My point is to point at the unvarnished gal of HRC to attempt to promote a staged disruption in the face of an actual crime against my candidate.

Agreed New York Kevin.  :tiphat:Two separate incidence.   

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, new york kevin said:

NYK...Grazie...I appreciate your clearing that up for me. Again thank you