Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Papajack Post: KTF Missions 6/26/10

k98nights

Papajack Post: 6/26/10

June 26, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS I was just told from one of my sources that the IMF will not release the RI/RV while Maliki is still in power, let’s hope the rumors about Allawi being sworn in Monday are true.

• Upvote 3

June 26, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS I was just told from one of my sources that the IMF will not release the RI/RV while Maliki is still in power, let’s hope the rumors about Allawi being sworn in Monday are true.

Hey K98 Would you be so kind to go over there and tell him to leave so we can get the show on the road. I think you are the man to do it. Thanks buddy from all of us here at D.V. Steve

• Upvote 3

What is going to happen if, by some miracle, He stays in power....

I cant handle 6 more weeks of basic training. (Stripes)

I think some one needs to call Vito to get the Maliki problem resolved.

• Upvote 1

I agree k98night, Maliki appears to be a Bastard and a THIEF of the highest magnitude and I personally would like to see him take a long walk on a short pier complete with cement shoes. Oh...by the way, it is great to be here and I appreciate the kind words the other day about my username. Cheers. Go RV...GO!

Best to looik at the CBI policies and the IMF....this focus on the politicians is a mis-direction...the dinar has appreciated 40 percent without these clowns....its appreciation is based on economics.....not who is the PM....Much like our world....the Federal reserve could care less who is President.... when the Fed president speaks to Congress... most of those Jokers can't ask an intelligent question.....

• Upvote 5

Almond eyes I don't know. You are probably right., I just think that this person would be better off in an unfortunate accident.. I guarantee the people in Iraq would be better off if he was gone.

You know us Americans. We don't want to see this whole mess we have been involved in lost to a would be dictator. That would be a tragedy for not only the Iraqi people but for our country as well. It's just people popping off.. Including me. Besides we aren't judging. We are participating in Roman affairs if you get my meaning.... ;)

I heard the same thing and my source isnt yours????????????. Very cool. We will see Monday!!

Hey all, where is your mercy for Maliki , don't put evil on your side( judge yea not fore yea be judged). just ask God to give him his just REWARDS. Do I hear an AMEN :)

You need to do a serious word study on Matthew 7:1-2 . The Albert Barnes Commentary says:

Judge not, etc. This command refers to rash, censorious, and unjust judgment. See Ro 2:1. Lu 6:37 explains it in the sense of condemning. Christ does not condemn judging as a magistrate, for that, when according to justice, is lawful and necessary. Nor does he condemn our forming an opinion of the conduct of others, for it is impossible not to form an opinion of conduct that we know to be evil. But what he refers to is a habit of forming a judgment hastily, harshly, and without an allowance for every palliating circumstance, and of expressing such an opinion harshly and unnecessarily when formed. It rather refers to private judgment than judicial, and perhaps primarily to the habits of the scribes and Pharisees.

... we are not to be ignorant of evil conduct ... that is covered in Proverbs under "fools"

According to reports, al-Maliki might have set a new low for the term dissoluteness

And you might want to consider getting out of the KJV ... I doubt seriously that you speak Elizabethan English ... after all, when was the last time you used the word "durst" in conversation?

Peace my sister

Doc31

Almond eyes I don't know. You are probably right., I just think that this person would be better off in an unfortunate accident.. I guarantee the people in Iraq would be better off if he was gone.

You know us Americans. We don't want to see this whole mess we have been involved in lost to a would be dictator. That would be a tragedy for not only the Iraqi people but for our country as well. It's just people popping off.. Including me. Besides we aren't judging. We are participating in Roman affairs if you get my meaning.... ;)

Still chuckling AutoMag!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2

You need to do a serious word study on Matthew 7:1-2 . The Albert Barnes Commentary says:

Judge not, etc. This command refers to rash, censorious, and unjust judgment. See Ro 2:1. Lu 6:37 explains it in the sense of condemning. Christ does not condemn judging as a magistrate, for that, when according to justice, is lawful and necessary. Nor does he condemn our forming an opinion of the conduct of others, for it is impossible not to form an opinion of conduct that we know to be evil. But what he refers to is a habit of forming a judgment hastily, harshly, and without an allowance for every palliating circumstance, and of expressing such an opinion harshly and unnecessarily when formed. It rather refers to private judgment than judicial, and perhaps primarily to the habits of the scribes and Pharisees.

... we are not to be ignorant of evil conduct ... that is covered in Proverbs under "fools"

According to reports, al-Maliki might have set a new low for the term dissoluteness

And you might want to consider getting out of the KJV ... I doubt seriously that you speak Elizabethan English ... after all, when was the last time you used the word "durst" in conversation?

Peace my sister

Doc31

Still chuckling AutoMag!

Although you are technically correct in many ways,

It's obvious that almondeyes has a heart of peace, love and forgiveness.

what a blessing to see that.

Edited by sportfisher

I'm sending a telegram to ChiefV............ChiefV: This is your official notice that on Wednesday you can leave the sandbox to go to Montana Island but first you must do one thing.......on Sunday evening your mission...should you choose to accept it...is to find Mr. Maliki and take him on an extremely long camel ride. No...of course you don't have to bring him back. In fact if his camel were to have a heart attack there are 1,000,000 dinars in it for you. Upon your return...you may complete those resignation papers...toss back a cold one and head to the airport. Everyone at dinarvets wishes you well. Thank you for your service.

• Upvote 3

Monday is the day for Pm to be selectted. Tues, is the Rv. Wed. and Thurs. I'm heading to the banks. And after that, who knows. World cruise, long extended vacation, I really haven't decided. But the future is bright.

We will be lucky to see them even agree on candidates for PM let alone have them vote and figure it all out....they MIGHT have the president picked which if they do then they will have 30 more days to decide on a PM and get everyone seated.....its unfortunate for the people that their own govt cant get their crap together...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1