Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump presidency could cost U.S. economy $1 trillion

22 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We're proud to know you, DIVEMASTER....

having you here and receiving the benefit of your Patriotic fervor restores our Faith & Will.

And we Thank You for your posts more than you'll ever know.

Coming from you, I am both honored, and very humbled.

You serve America even today, with your volunteer work, annual pilgrimage, and steadfast presence.

back at yas..

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I need to start off by thanking Jax for his support.  My friend, you have more patience than I could muster dealing with some on the site lately. (Quoted by RV ME)

And yet your Avatar is love:huh: perhaps that would explain the M-16 :lol:

My avatar is LOVE spelled with weapons.  Not sure why you find that juxtaposition so strange, ever heard of tough love?  It’s like the line from Back To School; “I got two boys and love them both.  I put one through college and the other through the wall” (for the record I only have one boy…..now ;)).  I find my avatar less strange than someone who espouses Christian values but can’t seem to put them into practice.  Not sure how you rationalize turning the other check or doing unto others while stealthily and spitefully negging people who had the audacity to disagree with you.  George, me, WHN, and Skeet come to mind.  Let me ask, for VIP members are rubies unlimited like emeralds?  I sure hope not since now I will get all your rubies for a while.  Also, I do hope you enjoy negging me as much as you seem to enjoy your new bromance with Shabs, thanks for another perfect example of politics making strange bedfellows.  And one last thing, it’s an AK47 not an M16.

13 hours ago, bostonangler said:

RV ME, I agree on your synopsis of our government and the corruption. I also believe the Fed Bank is a front for the very few who actually control everything fiscal. I do not think we disagree on much at all. Many on this site label me a liberal. I'm not. At the same time I am not a conservative either. I consider myself a patriot. That simply means my agenda is America first.

Unfortunately I believe that makes me a minority. Most people I talk to are either left or right. Sadly being on side of the fence does not leave room for rational discussion. And I am sure you have experienced the inability to talk politics and policy with many people who will listen to your perspective. Most people are not well versed in the topic of government and are blinded by emotional issues such are gun control, abortion, education, drug laws and the list goes on. The political machines use these issues to divide us. They use emotion to keep Americans on opposite sides of the fence.

The reality of it is both candidates work for the same people. I would compare it to Professional Wrestling. I have worked with the WWE and can assure you in the locker room they are all buddies. It is only when they are on stage do they portray their characters. It is the same with politicians. Behind closed doors they are laughing at the public and it's ignorance. It does not matter who wins the election in the end we (the public) will lose.

My graph came from tradingconomics.com

I see your opinion piece came from CNSNews... Below is their mission statement. Pretty clear where their perspective comes from.

CNSNews.com is a politically conservative American news and commentary website founded by L. Brent Bozell III and owned by Media Research Center, Bozell's Reston, Virginia-based organization.

I'm not bashing you on where you get your information, because as a person who has spent 30 years in the media, I can tell you journalism is dead. Everything any of the networks put out is spun to serve their agenda. News is no longer news, in the business we call it "Infotainment"

To sum up this statement I will say this. Don't waste your time backing or supporting Trump. He will not let you on his golf course. Don't waste your time backing or supporting Clinton. She wouldn't pick you in the rain if your car broke down and you were standing on the side of the road. These people do not care about you, they do not care about America and they surely are not here to deliver the American dream.

I leave you with this....

The world is full of king and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. . .

B/A

…They tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night.  And when you walk in golden halls, you get to keep the gold that falls…….

These lyrics came up in a previous discussion we had and based on the former conversation I find it hard to believe some of the things you said here.  Starting with your agenda being America first.  As you said, you are doing great with your business (so am I) and buying a new house (full remodel here), but do you really believe the Country is doing well?  Is America being all it can be?  You would be hard pressed to answer affirmatively with 95,000,000,000 people not working or counted as unemployed, but you are doing good so all is well (since you are keeping that aforementioned gold that falls).  Don’t get me wrong, I do not begrudge you for doing well but I must point out that doesn’t sound like an America first agenda.  You talk about professional wrestlers and how professional politicians are laughing at our ignorance, but we are on the cusp of electing the first non-professional politician to President and suddenly that is not a good thing?  Perhaps having a non-professional politician is the first step that needs to be taken on the road to taking our Country back.

As for the graphs, I could see where yours came from, but with the changing scales and time frames they were not really user friendly and apparently caused you to believe there were several other Presidents besides Obummer that never saw a 3% annual growth rate.  So apparently the confusion and propaganda worked on you.  As for CNS, you are correct in saying their perspective is clearly stated, but that does not mean the information presented should be dismissed out of hand.  Their graph was clear, concise, easy to follow, and factual.  If the information is in error I ask that you point out where.  If you can’t, you are really doing a disservice to the non-liberal façade you are trying so hard to portray.

For the record, I don’t golf (I agree with George Carlin on the subject), and I do not want a President who cares about me.  The President’s job is to lead the Country and protect the Constitution "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”  I do not see anything about caring for RV ME in that oath.  While I will wholeheartedly agree with you the Hildabeast does not care for America, I will disagree with you 100% about Trump not caring for America.  And when it comes to preserving and protecting the Constitution, Hildabeast has already disqualified herself.

….It’s Heaven & Hell….

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, RV ME said:

My avatar is LOVE spelled with weapons.  Not sure why you find that juxtaposition so strange, ever heard of tough love?  It’s like the line from Back To School; “I got two boys and love them both.  I put one through college and the other through the wall” (for the record I only have one boy…..now ;)).  I find my avatar less strange than someone who espouses Christian values but can’t seem to put them into practice.  Not sure how you rationalize turning the other check or doing unto others while stealthily and spitefully negging people who had the audacity to disagree with you.  George, me, WHN, and Skeet come to mind.  Let me ask, for VIP members are rubies unlimited like emeralds?  I sure hope not since now I will get all your rubies for a while.  Also, I do hope you enjoy negging me as much as you seem to enjoy your new bromance with Shabs, thanks for another perfect example of politics making strange bedfellows.  And one last thing, it’s an AK47 not an M16.

WOW,sure hope that is LOVE you're throwing my way. As for the negs, well I do have an unlimited supply of 

emeralds which I will FOREVER GIVE EVERY POST OF YOURS THAT I READ. As for the hypocritical comments 

about my faith and walk with Jesus I would ask you to give me solid evidence that backs up what you say. But I know 

you wont. :lol: So you and those who's names you mentioned can continue to bash away with your own rubies, Thanks to 

Jax I'm way past worrying about such minuscule contrivances.  

Oh and just for the record, I LOVE YOU! Without the violence :wub::wub::hug::hug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, RV ME said:

…They tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night.  And when you walk in golden halls, you get to keep the gold that falls…….

These lyrics came up in a previous discussion we had and based on the former conversation I find it hard to believe some of the things you said here.  Starting with your agenda being America first.  As you said, you are doing great with your business (so am I) and buying a new house (full remodel here), but do you really believe the Country is doing well?  Is America being all it can be?  You would be hard pressed to answer affirmatively with 95,000,000,000 people not working or counted as unemployed, but you are doing good so all is well (since you are keeping that aforementioned gold that falls).  Don’t get me wrong, I do not begrudge you for doing well but I must point out that doesn’t sound like an America first agenda.  You talk about professional wrestlers and how professional politicians are laughing at our ignorance, but we are on the cusp of electing the first non-professional politician to President and suddenly that is not a good thing?  Perhaps having a non-professional politician is the first step that needs to be taken on the road to taking our Country back.

As for the graphs, I could see where yours came from, but with the changing scales and time frames they were not really user friendly and apparently caused you to believe there were several other Presidents besides Obummer that never saw a 3% annual growth rate.  So apparently the confusion and propaganda worked on you.  As for CNS, you are correct in saying their perspective is clearly stated, but that does not mean the information presented should be dismissed out of hand.  Their graph was clear, concise, easy to follow, and factual.  If the information is in error I ask that you point out where.  If you can’t, you are really doing a disservice to the non-liberal façade you are trying so hard to portray.

For the record, I don’t golf (I agree with George Carlin on the subject), and I do not want a President who cares about me.  The President’s job is to lead the Country and protect the Constitution "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”  I do not see anything about caring for RV ME in that oath.  While I will wholeheartedly agree with you the Hildabeast does not care for America, I will disagree with you 100% about Trump not caring for America.  And when it comes to preserving and protecting the Constitution, Hildabeast has already disqualified herself.

….It’s Heaven & Hell….

RV ME, I applaud you for your angst of our government. I couldn't agree more. You say we are on the cusp of electing Trump. That is one place I can't agree. Not because I support Clinton. By now you should know that I do not. But because it is her turn. Plain and simple. that's the way the game now works. Unless some unforeseen occurrence takes place, we will have another Clinton in the White house. It actually makes me feel like throwing up. The American voter are just sheeple being led to slaughter. I hope I'm not on this earth when the bottom falls out, and the revolution begins. It will be a sad day in history.

On a much lighter note. I'm glad you are a Ronnie James Dio fan. That was some of the best music of the Black Sabbath library.

B/A   

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

RV ME, I applaud you for your angst of our government. I couldn't agree more. You say we are on the cusp of electing Trump. That is one place I can't agree. Not because I support Clinton. By now you should know that I do not. But because it is her turn. Plain and simple. that's the way the game now works. Unless some unforeseen occurrence takes place, we will have another Clinton in the White house. It actually makes me feel like throwing up. The American voter are just sheeple being led to slaughter. I hope I'm not on this earth when the bottom falls out, and the revolution begins. It will be a sad day in history.

On a much lighter note. I'm glad you are a Ronnie James Dio fan. That was some of the best music of the Black Sabbath library.

B/A   

BA, I have not reached the point of writing off the entire electorate, yet anyways.  After two Obummer victories I am close, but not quite there.  If Hildabeast does win then I will join you.  But there is a real chance the rules of the game may not apply, or better yet could be broken this cycle, and it may be our last chance to turn things around.  So I will delay the defeatist attitude at least until November.  I believe the sadness of second American revolution would in large part be because of what we have squandered in the last 100 years, and if it is going to happen in my lifetime I hope I am not too old to do my part.

As for Sabbath, that was by far the loudest concert I have ever attended.  Black Sabbath / Blue Oyster Cult, front row on Iommi’s side for the Black & Blue tour my senior year of high school.  Couldn’t hear for two days after and was young and dumb enough not to care.

• Upvote 5

On 9/14/2016 at 10:13 PM, RV ME said:

It always amazes me that some people continue to have hate in their heart for fellow countrymen with differing political views.  Human first?.....it appears NOT.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It always amazes me that some people continue to have hate in their heart for fellow countrymen with differing political views.  Human first?.....it appears NOT.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

And they project their hatred on to others.

Sorry, I did try to keep our little relationship a secret but it appears that the cat is out of the bag.:wub: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And they project their hatred on to others.

Sorry, I did try to keep our little relationship a secret but it appears that the cat is out of the bag.:wub: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Don't be sorry, LGD......it takes a good person to feed a stray opossum.  :peace:  "Tough Love" types would just bust a cap.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

What amazes me is that special sense you have that enables you to know that I have hate in my inhuman heart for those that disagree with me politically.  I am not sure what it was that I wrote that triggered it, and would ask you to explain how you do it but I know that you won’t.  Can’t more likely than won’t, appears to just come natural to you.  Or maybe it’s a side effect of that blossoming LGD bromance.  After all, he has the ability to know exactly how billionaires think and feel so maybe through brosmosis  you now have the ability too.

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Don't be sorry, LGD......it takes a good person to feed a stray opossum.  :peace:  "Tough Love" types would just bust a cap.  :D

GO RV, then BV

And no, wouldn’t waste ammo on a possum, but thanks again for displaying that special sense and knowing that my inhuman heart I would shoot a marsupial for no reason.  That being said, possum better be able to outrun the dog, she doesn’t fall for the playing dead trick.

• Upvote 2