Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Italy earthquake toll rises as rescuers struggle to free people from rubble

umbertino

Dozens of buildings collapse in hardest-hit towns of Amatrice, Accumoli and Arquata del Tronto after quake that struck early on Wednesday morning

Dozens dead after earthquake in central Italy – live

Jon Henley European affairs correspondent

Wednesday 24 August 2016 13.53 BST

2464.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f
A man carries a pram among damaged buildings in Amatrice.
Photograph: Filippo Monteforte/AFP/Getty Images

More pics & vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/italy-earthquake-rescue-teams-dig-through-rubble-as-death-toll-rises

• Upvote 2

Aftermath of deadly Italy earthquake – in pictures

Rescuers are searching for survivors in Amatrice and surrounding villages after a 6.2-magnitude earthquake left people trapped under collapsed buildings

Joanna Ruck

Wednesday 24 August 2016 08.16 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2016/aug/24/aftermath-earthquake-italian-town-amatrice-in-pictures

I have been looking into some of the videos on Planet X (Nibiru System) and one of the arguments for the changing weather and increasing frequency of earthquakes is that the Nibiru System is affecting our planet. One thing to note is that although this 6.2 earthquake is a relatively average earthquake, as earthquakes go, the depth of the earthquake was very near the surface of the earth. More of the recent quakes are showing up at rather shallow depths, which is a huge anomaly when it comes to historical data. One result of the depth of this quake being close to the surface of the earth is that it has much more impact, as seen by the recent devastation in Italy.

Indy

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Indraman said:

I have been looking into some of the videos on Planet X (Nibiru System) and one of the arguments for the changing weather and increasing frequency of earthquakes is that the Nibiru System is affecting our planet. One thing to note is that although this 6.2 earthquake is a relatively average earthquake, as earthquakes go, the depth of the earthquake was very near the surface of the earth. More of the recent quakes are showing up at rather shallow depths, which is a huge anomaly when it comes to historical data. One result of the depth of this quake being close to the surface of the earth is that it has much more impact, as seen by the recent devastation in Italy.

Indy

***///

7 or more HAARP Stations world-wide... the one in Russia is the closest, right...?

We're moving to PROXIMA B.... good-bye earth, you're being made far too dangerous by evil members of mankind to

warrant us staying here any longer... :mellow::(

• Upvote 3

Italian earthquake death toll soars as rescuers reach remote hamlets

18-month-old girl whose mother survived 2009 L’Aquila quake is among victims as towns including Amatrice are razed

Italy earthquake – live updates

Oscar Lopez in Amatrice and Jon Henley European Affairs correspondent

Thursday 25 August 2016 12.56 BST

3 vids in link

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/25/italian-earthquake-death-toll-soars-rescuers-work-through-night

20 hours ago, Indraman said:

Indy

PERHAPS  a more scientific/geologic explanation would be the NATURAL shifting of TECTONIC PLATES.....way down low!!!

.....OR, ALIENS from planet X???

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

7 or more HAARP Stations world-wide... the one in Russia is the closest, right...?

We're moving to PROXIMA B.... good-bye earth, you're being made far too dangerous by evil members of mankind to

warrant us staying here any longer... :mellow::(

PERHAPS CONSIDER.....TECTONIC PLATES NATURALLY SHIFTING (boring geology).......but, aliens from planet X is more exciting!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, umbertino said:

Italian earthquake death toll soars as rescuers reach remote hamlets

18-month-old girl whose mother survived 2009 L’Aquila quake is among victims as towns including Amatrice are razed

Italy earthquake – live updates

Oscar Lopez in Amatrice and Jon Henley European Affairs correspondent

Thursday 25 August 2016 12.56 BST

3 vids in link

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/25/italian-earthquake-death-toll-soars-rescuers-work-through-night

MUCH SYMPATHY FOR YOUR BELOVED GREAT COUNTRY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, chess said:

PERHAPS  a more scientific/geologic explanation would be the NATURAL shifting of TECTONIC PLATES.....way down low!!!

.....OR, ALIENS from planet X???

I guess you totally ignored the point I tried to make about this specific earthquake being close to the surface, which is a very rare occurrence and by logic, hard to link cause and affect from shifting tectonic plates 100's to 1000's of KMs below the surface of the earth. Yes, I totally understand what most earthquakes are caused by, but when the data shows more and more near-surface earthquakes happening at a much higher rate, one has to stop and take notice. I am not saying the Nibiru system is the cause of this quake or that the Nibiru System even exists. I am saying that the patterns and frequency of earthquakes should make anyone with any scientific background to stop and take notice. 

Oh, and BTW,  my background and credentials resulted in a M.S.E.E. from Washington State University.

Indy

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I guess you totally ignored the point I tried to make about this specific earthquake being close to the surface, which is a very rare occurrence and by logic, hard to link cause and affect from shifting tectonic plates 100's to 1000's of KMs below the surface of the earth. Yes, I totally understand what most earthquakes are caused by, but when the data shows more and more near-surface earthquakes happening at a much higher rate, one has to stop and take notice. I am not saying the Nibiru system is the cause of this quake or that the Nibiru System even exists. I am saying that the patterns and frequency of earthquakes should make anyone with any scientific background to stop and take notice. 

Oh, and BTW,  my background and credentials resulted in a M.S.E.E. from Washington State University.

Indy

Are you suggesting a possible gravitational pull....or, some other physical manifestation?.....................:confused2:......THE Ohio State University, B Sc Product Design

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chess said:

Are you suggesting a possible gravitational pull....or, some other physical manifestation?.....................:confused2:......THE Ohio State University, B Sc Product Design

Yes, gravitational pull by some other external planetary body (not already accounted for in our solar system) would produce more surface-level earthquakes and could trigger more earthquakes in general. Depending upon the size and proximity of this new planetary body and its relationship to earth, I also believe the Earth's magnetic field and poles could be affected resulting in pole shifts and weather patterns changing. This is all purely theoretical, but very possible.

Indy

11 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Yes, gravitational pull by some other external planetary body (not already accounted for in our solar system) would produce more surface-level earthquakes and could trigger more earthquakes in general. Depending upon the size and proximity of this new planetary body and its relationship to earth, I also believe the Earth's magnetic field and poles could be affected resulting in pole shifts and weather patterns changing. This is all purely theoretical, but very possible.

Indy

OOOkay.....maaabee??  BTW, are you familiar with the concept of gravitational waves produced by colliding black holes?  (Smithsonian mag)

On August 24, 2016 at 9:29 AM, umbertino said:

Grazie my Friend...Yes I'm safe... I'm in the North and the quake took place in central Italy even though the shakes were felt  also as far as  the central north of the country

Prayers for all the people of Italy...... You stay safe my brother~

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, umbertino said:

Victim count as of today: 291 dead and 388 wounded

Oh Dear Lord how devastating...:facepalm:    Im so glad to hear that you are ok.  I was worried about you when I heard the news.  Im so very sorry for what has happened. Praying for all the people that have been affected.   :praying:

• Upvote 3