Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DNC Speaker Shouts Her Abortion and the Crowd Cheers

25 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

... she wasn't the only murderess to speak at the KOMMIE-CON was she...? <_<

This kommie-con was resplendent with outright lies, deceit, spin and defamation...

Business-as-usual for the party of mass enslavement designed to capture and hold the ignorant.

No women who claims to be a mother after she's murder a child, deserves not to be called a Mother.   She is an out right a Murderer with a dead/murdered child on her hands. 

This was passed on to me and would like to share:  "Once again these women are indoctrinating women who are made in the image of God to kill their own children, who are also made in God's image, is not "Pro-Woman"! to thus encourage and educate for infanticide, is anti-woman, anti-human and anti-Christ".  

Women of this world need to open up their hearts to God for His loving wisdom,  not let these evil women guide you to think otherwise.  A baby, no matter what stage of life needs your voice, along with your protecting arms, to allow him/her at a chance at life, as you were given a chance at life. Research the internet and see all the evil, pain, sadness of what abortion does to a child.  Have the courage to view these pictures and read the captions on each picture, these captions are the voices of the so many babies asking you not to go through with such a horrific procedure to end his/her life. " Mommy I want to be in your world too!" Look towards the heaven for your guidance, just ask for Gods guidance.  Your soul depends on it.   

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

i hope more people realize this

I hope so too, I hope so too!!!!  The demoncrats just keeps dancing with the devil, they keep reaping the rewards of doom.  

" If we accept that a mother can kill her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one, another? "  Mother Theresa at Washington Prayer Breakfast Winter 1994"

Abortion can not be safe, it always ends in someone dying....

Less than 1% of all abortions are carried out to save the life of the mother...

If we honored each baby aborted since 1973 with a moment of silence, we would be silent for over 100 years....

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, pattyangel said:

http://babylonbee.com/news/dnc-crowd-erupts-kermit-gosnell-gives-surprise-speech-prison/

I hope this open ups.  Unbelievable that DemonCrats would allow a murderer speak at this Convention. This is very disturbing and sick to my inner core.   

Patty - as much as I abhor abortion and the murderers who make lavish sums of money performing the genocide in the name of Family Values the article you provided is from a Christian Satire site - the event never occurred.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the disclaimer:  The Babylon Bee is Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, George Hayduke said:

Patty - as much as I abhor abortion and the murderers who make lavish sums of money performing the genocide in the name of Family Values the article you provided is from a Christian Satire site - the event never occurred.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the disclaimer:  The Babylon Bee is Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.

Thanks George for pointing that out.  You're absolutely correct, with all the hype regarding abortion,  I didn't look at the disclaimer.  My bad!!!! 

I apologize to all our readers, it was not my intent to bring this article over if it was not true.   :blush:

The first piece I bring over, because I was having so much trouble copying and pasting, wouldn't you know it, it was a foolish satire. 

• Upvote 3

Proverbs 1 (NKJV)

The Beginning of Knowledge

The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel:

To know wisdom and instruction,
To perceive the words of understanding,
To receive the instruction of wisdom,
Justice, judgment, and equity;
To give prudence to the simple,
To the young man knowledge and discretion—
A wise man will hear and increase learning,
And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel,
To understand a proverb and an enigma,
The words of the wise and their riddles.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Shun Evil Counsel

My son, hear the instruction of your father,
And do not forsake the law of your mother;
For they will be a graceful ornament on your head,
And chains about your neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice you,
Do not consent.
11 If they say, “Come with us,
Let us lie in wait to shed blood;
Let us lurk secretly for the innocent without cause;
12 Let us swallow them alive like Sheol,
And whole, like those who go down to the Pit;
13 We shall find all kinds of precious possessions,
We shall fill our houses with spoil;
14 Cast in your lot among us,
Let us all have one purse”—
15 My son, do not walk in the way with them,
Keep your foot from their path;
16 For their feet run to evil,
And they make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely, in vain the net is spread
In the sight of any bird;
18 But they lie in wait for their own blood,
They lurk secretly for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of everyone who is greedy for gain;
It takes away the life of its owners.

The Call of Wisdom

20 Wisdom calls aloud outside;
She raises her voice in the open squares.
21 She cries out in the chief concourses,
At the openings of the gates in the city
She speaks her words:
22 “How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity?
For scorners delight in their scorning,
And fools hate knowledge.
23 Turn at my rebuke;
Surely I will pour out my spirit on you;
I will make my words known to you.
24 Because I have called and you refused,
I have stretched out my hand and no one regarded,
25 Because you disdained all my counsel,
And would have none of my rebuke,
26 I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your terror comes,
27 When your terror comes like a storm,
And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,
When distress and anguish come upon you.

28 “Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;
They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me.
29 Because they hated knowledge
And did not choose the fear of the Lord,
30 They would have none of my counsel
And despised my every rebuke.
31 Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way,
And be filled to the full with their own fancies.
32 For the turning away of the simple will slay them,
And the complacency of fools will destroy them;
33 But whoever listens to me will dwell safely,
And will be secure, without fear of evil.”

• Upvote 4

As per the speech of the gal bragging about her abortion because of the Prochoice movement...the sad thing is only half of the parties involved get a choice!  And it is not safe ever...because if it's a "successful abortion" then one of the involved parties dies a gruesome death!  I'm Pro Life...but I also realize that most of these young ladies have been duped into believing that abortion is harmless to the baby.  Harmless?  They die...period!  The point I want to make is in spite of this horrific act...there is forgiveness found at the feet of Jesus.    We have all fallen short but too many young ladies are screamed at "murderer"...trust me...they have to come to that conviction on their own thru love not hate until we get this horrific act outlawed!  I know many that are scared for life because of abortion...we sure don't need to throw salt on the wound imo...but by offering tender love and forgiveness...we give young ladies the chance of a new start...just sayin'!

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, darwinatridge said:

Proverbs 1 (NKJV)

The Beginning of Knowledge

The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel:

To know wisdom and instruction,
To perceive the words of understanding,
To receive the instruction of wisdom,
Justice, judgment, and equity;
To give prudence to the simple,
To the young man knowledge and discretion—
A wise man will hear and increase learning,
And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel,
To understand a proverb and an enigma,
The words of the wise and their riddles.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Shun Evil Counsel

My son, hear the instruction of your father,
And do not forsake the law of your mother;
For they will be a graceful ornament on your head,
And chains about your neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice you,
Do not consent.
11 If they say, “Come with us,
Let us lie in wait to shed blood;
Let us lurk secretly for the innocent without cause;
12 Let us swallow them alive like Sheol,
And whole, like those who go down to the Pit;
13 We shall find all kinds of precious possessions,
We shall fill our houses with spoil;
14 Cast in your lot among us,
Let us all have one purse”—
15 My son, do not walk in the way with them,
Keep your foot from their path;
16 For their feet run to evil,
And they make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely, in vain the net is spread
In the sight of any bird;
18 But they lie in wait for their own blood,
They lurk secretly for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of everyone who is greedy for gain;
It takes away the life of its owners.

The Call of Wisdom

20 Wisdom calls aloud outside;
She raises her voice in the open squares.
21 She cries out in the chief concourses,
At the openings of the gates in the city
She speaks her words:
22 “How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity?
For scorners delight in their scorning,
And fools hate knowledge.
23 Turn at my rebuke;
Surely I will pour out my spirit on you;
I will make my words known to you.
24 Because I have called and you refused,
I have stretched out my hand and no one regarded,
25 Because you disdained all my counsel,
And would have none of my rebuke,
26 I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your terror comes,
27 When your terror comes like a storm,
And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,
When distress and anguish come upon you.

28 “Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;
They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me.
29 Because they hated knowledge
And did not choose the fear of the Lord,
30 They would have none of my counsel
And despised my every rebuke.
31 Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way,
And be filled to the full with their own fancies.
32 For the turning away of the simple will slay them,
And the complacency of fools will destroy them;
33 But whoever listens to me will dwell safely,
And will be secure, without fear of evil.”

BUMP!

On 7/29/2016 at 7:10 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Hey RV ME, where are you?  You say I side with liberals 100% of the time....well here you go.  This woman turns my stomach.  I'm apalled that she can consciously stand there and justify her abortion.  :angry: This is exactly why I ride the fence and refuse to declare a party.

GO RV, then BV

God bless you my dear friend, and I'd like to add this..................................

As much as the, Laodicean Pharisees , here despise me and love to neg me when I post in such 

morally passionate thread; everyone should know that I'm never gonna leave this subject alone and will 

confront those Pharisees with 100% Holy Spirit truth. 

ABORTION IS MURDER

Not just by the woman, but the man that got the woman pregnant and allowed the woman to murder her 

child because they thought it was inconvenient. This once great nation is under the judgement of God now 

because of the murder of over 60 million babies since 1973. And we can attempt to blame the Doctors who 

preform the murders, we can blame the women that go to them and we can blame the men who use such 

women for their pleasure; but in the end the real blame lies in those Pharisaical teachers of the word of God

That have turned preaching into a business for nothing more that fame and fortune. Neglecting the truths that 

are found throughout the Holy Word for private interpretations that can only come from one trained in the likes of 

Herminetics and Calvinism. The real blame can be found in the parishioners who give those Pharisaical teachers a 

platform to teach their touchy feely   false doctrine.  2 Timothy 4:3

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

On 7/29/2016 at 9:59 AM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

... she wasn't the only murderess to speak at the KOMMIE-CON was she...? <_<

This kommie-con was resplendent with outright lies, deceit, spin and defamation...

Business-as-usual for the party of mass enslavement designed to capture and hold the ignorant.

Understandable 

23 hours ago, pattyangel said:

No women who claims to be a mother after she's murder a child, deserves not to be called a Mother.   She is an out right a Murderer with a dead/murdered child on her hands. 

This was passed on to me and would like to share:  "Once again these women are indoctrinating women who are made in the image of God to kill their own children, who are also made in God's image, is not "Pro-Woman"! to thus encourage and educate for infanticide, is anti-woman, anti-human and anti-Christ".  

Women of this world need to open up their hearts to God for His loving wisdom,  not let these evil women guide you to think otherwise.  A baby, no matter what stage of life needs your voice, along with your protecting arms, to allow him/her at a chance at life, as you were given a chance at life. Research the internet and see all the evil, pain, sadness of what abortion does to a child.  Have the courage to view these pictures and read the captions on each picture, these captions are the voices of the so many babies asking you not to go through with such a horrific procedure to end his/her life. " Mommy I want to be in your world too!" Look towards the heaven for your guidance, just ask for Gods guidance.  Your soul depends on it.   

In the words of my favorite Admiral,"Dam the torpedoes, full speed ahead."

Shout it from the rooftops sister 

19 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Yet you never fail to point out the flaws in a supposed brother or sister.

18 hours ago, pattyangel said:

Thanks George for pointing that out.  You're absolutely correct, with all the hype regarding abortion,  I didn't look at the disclaimer.  My bad!!!! 

I apologize to all our readers, it was not my intent to bring this article over if it was not true.   :blush:

The first piece I bring over, because I was having so much trouble copying and pasting, wouldn't you know it, it was a foolish satire. 

Not knowing that it was a satire is really not as big an issue as the act of murdering babies. 

Make no mistake about it, if the Communist/Democrats thought it would help their position they would 

have gladly allowed that demonic monster to speak. 

17 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Weird...I tried to edit it and it  got reposted instead...might be another glitch in the system?

Your post was just so good that it deserved to be posted twice my friend. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yet you never fail to point out the flaws in a supposed brother or sister.

There you go lying again.

I don't believe Patty Angel is a "supposed sister" instead, I believe based upon her many posts that she is a Christian .

Christians hold one another accountable with correction and rebuke.  It's part of 'Sanctification'.

Patty's heart is obviously filled with love and grief over abortion and that grief was increased at the thought that the infamous murderer Kermit was allowed to speak at the DNC convention via satellite.  She posted the tasteless satire with the heartfelt belief that it was true. Her sadness and concern was real, as no doubt others who have a broken heart for murdered babies would have been also.

However, the article was a tasteless and vulgar sham.

I respectfully pointed out to Patty she had been duped much like you have been duped that America is under God's judgment for abortions.

I did not point out "...the flaws" in Patty Angel.  I pointed out the 'Flaw' in an article and web page.  Her response was gracious, surrounded with concern that she had posted something not true.

So take that beam out of your eye before you jump back in on one of my posts because one thing I truly ABHOR is a lie.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

I respectfully pointed out to Patty she had been duped much like you have been duped that America is under God's judgment for abortions.

There is so much wrong in your statement, yet I will only point out this one.

60+ million murdered babies and you actually think that God will not, or is not, judging America?

Tell us that after Nov. 

And they called Ted Cruz a liar too, so I know that I'm in good company. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

4 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

America is at a turning point with the upcoming elections. The murder of unborn children is just one thing that America will stand in judgement for. God is giving us every chance to repent.

2 Chronicles 7:14King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

But notice the part that says "and turn from their wicked ways"

It is amazing how many people in this world believe that God turns a blind eye to sin. Jesus suffered beyond measure and then died for all of ours sins. Rejecting what he did on the cross means that we will face that judgement ourselves. He knows who are his and he knows who the ones are that have rejected him.

• Upvote 2

George and LadyGracesDad,  gentlemen of God, there is no need to get fluster on this or that.  George I thanked you for pointing out my mistake and being the Christian gentleman in making it known that I had made a mistake. Your kindness is one that I have learned from.

LadyGrace'sDad, your concern for me of feeling that my flaws were being pointed out, gives me great admiration towards you for having my back. Just so you know I did not feel that George was portraying any malice towards me,  let your heart be calm.    

God knows all, he knows our actions, and thoughts before we even know it.  Its up to us to choose His ways.  God gives us a chance to lessen the chastisement that is to come.  What do we choose lies in our hearts. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, darwinatridge said:

America is at a turning point with the upcoming elections. The murder of unborn children is just one thing that America will stand in judgement for. God is giving us every chance to repent.

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It is amazing how many people in this world believe that God turns a blind eye to sin. Jesus suffered beyond measure and then died for all of ours sins. Rejecting what he did on the cross means that we will face that judgement ourselves. He knows who are his and he knows who the ones are that have rejected him.

Is this what 2 Chronicles 7:14 says to you: “If  the American people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and cease murdering babies by way of abortions; then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Really?

That’s an easy inference when scripture is taken out of context.

2nd Chronicles 7:14 has nothing to do with America and abortions but does have everything to do with God outlining the conditions for national forgiveness of Israel’s sins:  1) Humility; 2) Prayer; 3) Longing for God; and 4) Repentance.

The entire chapter 7 of 2nd Chronicles (verses 1 through 22) specifically deals with Solomon’s dedication of the Temple and God’s pleasure and conditions for Israel to remain in good standing and the calamity that would befall them should they forsake Him.

You ask for special notice of the following; [But notice the part that says "and turn from their wicked ways"]

The ‘their’ refers to ‘my people’. 

Who are ‘my people’?

According to 2nd Chronicles 7:10 ‘my people’ refers to ‘HIS people Israel’.

“On the twenty-third day of the seventh month he (Solomon) sent the people away to their tents, joyful and glad of heart for the good that the LORD had done for David, for Solomon, and for HIS people Israel.

You’ll find that by reading the entire chapter 7 of Chronicles that verse 14 cannot stand alone without 15 and 18.

And in verses 19 and 20 God addresses Solomon with the promise of consequence. “But if you (Solomon) turn away and forsake MY statutes and MY commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods, and worship them, then I will uproot them’ from MY land which I have given ‘them’; and this house which I have sanctified for MY name I will cast out of MY sight, and will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.

Again, ‘them’ refers to ‘HIS people Israel’ and the ‘land’ which HE gave ‘them’ refers to the same ‘land’ in verse 14.

Chapter 7 of 2nd Chronicles is a historical and beautiful illustration of joy and wellness that comes with being right with God and the consequence of falling out of obedience and fellowship.  But, it has nothing to do with America as a nation or the murder of babies by abortion; the whole world, except for those who have accepted Christ’s atoning death, is under God’s judgment soon to experience HIS wrath should they not repent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It has every thing to do with America. You where created by God to be part of his kingdom just like the rest of us. Any nation that sins against God will be dealt with according to his will. I'm not going to argue with anyone who see's abortion as anything other than murder. People are free to believe what they want. That is what free will is all about. But Gods word says there are consequences for sin. God brought this nation together to stand as a beacon just like he did with Israel. He also put his word together for all people to read and use to make those choices that line up with his will. His word is intended for all people. It also says that the road is narrow. So he is fully aware that many will reject his word. We do not get to pick and chose which parts of his word we want to be obedient to. The Old Testament is  just as important as the New Testament. Jesus stated that he did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it. He also said that if anyone would cause one of his little ones to stumble in any way they would be dealt with.That also means that if we cause any harm to them we would suffer the consequences. Barring repentance, which is exactly what 2nd Chronicles 7:14 is talking about, then America will face judgement.

Edited by darwinatridge
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, pattyangel said:

George and LadyGracesDad,  gentlemen of God, there is no need to get fluster on this or that.  George I thanked you for pointing out my mistake and being the Christian gentleman in making it known that I had made a mistake. Your kindness is one that I have learned from.

LadyGrace'sDad, your concern for me of feeling that my flaws were being pointed out, gives me great admiration towards you for having my back. Just so you know I did not feel that George was portraying any malice towards me,  let your heart be calm.    

God knows all, he knows our actions, and thoughts before we even know it.  Its up to us to choose His ways.  God gives us a chance to lessen the chastisement that is to come.  What do we choose lies in our hearts. 

I have a deep respect for you and am drawn to your heart in prayer for you many times sister. So I will acquiesce to 

your request.    

13 hours ago, darwinatridge said:

It is amazing how many people in this world believe that God turns a blind eye to sin. Jesus suffered beyond measure and then died for all of ours sins. Rejecting what he did on the cross means that we will face that judgement ourselves. He knows who are his and he knows who the ones are that have rejected hi

A few weeks ago the Lord put it upon  my heart to read Jeremiah and this is what I felt he wanted to 

stand out to me. Take it for what it's worth, and understand that I believe that we are on the precipice 

of the Last Trumpet. Also one needs to know that the 2 biggest sins that cause God to scatter Israel to the four 

corners of the earth was not honoring the Sabbath and sacrificing their children to Baal. Which is essentially

what Americans are doing today. I give you much love for your response :wub:

Jeremiah 11:14

"Do not pray for this people or offer any plea or petition for them, because I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their distress.

• Upvote 1

2 Corinthians 3:17 New International Version (NIV)

17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfilzzAQLE

VERSE
For we know the truth
Your truth has set us free
In Your Name alone
We have been released
You are here with us
You are here with us

We are slaves no more
Freedom is our hope
Never looking back
Jesus You are Lord
We give all to You
We give all to You

CHORUS
Where the Spirit of the Lord is
There is freedom
Where the Spirit of the Lord is
Chains are broken
Eyes are open
Christ is with us
Christ is with us

VERSE
Who the Son has freed
He is free indeed
All our sin is gone
We have been redeemed
Jesus paid it all
Jesus paid it all

BRIDGE
Open wide the gates of heaven
Fill our hearts as we surrender
Lord let Your presence fall

Open wide the gates of heaven
We will worship You forever

Romans 6:20-23New King James Version (NKJV)

20 For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. 22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Gods spirit will always dwell with his people. It is through his spirit that we are enabled to do what is right in Gods eyes. We will never be justified by doing things our way. The freedom that comes from God comes with the command to be holy.

1 Peter 1:16New King James Version (NKJV)

16 because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.

There is only one way that any of us can be holy. And that is to have Christ dwelling inside of us. If God does not see Christ inside of us then there is no way we are holy. And there is no way that the spirit of God can be with us. If that is the case then we are only doing what is right in our own eyes and not in Gods eyes.

• Upvote 2