Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Based On What I Have Read And Reading, Iraq is pushing very hard to officially enter into the global Market With A New Value Attached To Their Currency !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Sending SteveI Some Information That I Found In A Box Of Cracker Jacks At A Baghdad 7-11 !

3-25-2016   Intel Guru SteveI   I received some information from a couple contacts regarding the current news...

The main focus was this past week some very strange things happening on the ISX.  I guess the ISX was down for some time and when it came backup most of the numbers did not make sense. There seem to be some major trading by only a few companies.

Also it was brought to my attention that most of the Iraqi bond purchases were to banks. 

This is very positive because banks have to have a minimum asset reserve to be able to participate in a global exchange of their currency (this was what several told me...).  Another mention on the CBI site was the lack of some of the denominations that used to be listed. 

This is all looking very positive.  Security seems to be getting under control. This came directly from someone in Iraq and is close to the action. ISIS is still a factor but not anywhere near what it was. I was also told that some major house cleaning regarding hundred of arrest warrants and many officials have already fled the country.

3-25-2016   Intel Guru SteveI   The new parliament seems to be in place now and all has agreed, but still waiting for the final vote to make it official. 

As you can see, there is some major steps in change for the better and the new Iraq will be announced in short time.  With many important people attending this major meeting this weekend, something really big is happening. Will it be what we are looking for? Probably not, but at a minimum it surely must be leading up to it or something significant in the near future. Based on what I have read and reading, Iraq is pushing very hard to officially enter into the global market with a new value attached to their currency. 

This is pretty much a given, but watching them accomplish this is sure confusing and complicated. After one mile stone reached there seems to be another one ahead. One would think that the end is sure near.   

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thuggie ... Somehow these gurus always seem to find a way to make up crap to push their agendas.  Was the Iraqi stock exchange down? Or is it business as usual? Monday was a spring holiday in Iraq and the isx was scheduled to be closed.  It says so on their home page ...

And they're only open from 10am -12pm (2 hours) five times a week ... 

No big conspiracy in that that I can see.  I also didn't notice anything unusual with the currencies on the CBI website.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BJinMontreal said:

Thanks Thuggie ... Monday was a spring holiday in Iraq and the isx was scheduled to be closed.

WTF ? :blink:

How Dare U Bring Intelect, Research And Reason Into Rumors ! :o

Take That Crap Over To The News Section ...

:D       :D       :D

• Upvote 11