Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is a LOP on or off the cards?

TheArtistFormallyKnownAs

I do miss Keeps and Legolus. They were bright minds who fully understood the way world finance works. Keeps was a believer and a dinar holder until he finally saw the impossibility of the 100,000% RV. He then sold out and moved on. Legolus was a poster many years ago who never owned dinars and did his best to show, in a very articulate manner, how the RV was an impossibilty. Both individuals have been proved 100% right so far, and that's in contrast to EVERY single guru prediction which has been proven 100% WRONG over the years. Who would you believe, given those facts? I came to that realization about a year ago, sold most, but kept a little simply as a token to my stubborness. But caz has demonstrated a near perfect record of opposition to any and all alternative scenarios. That is why I question his/her motives for doing such.

• Upvote 3

Auntiem,

LOL!!! Tell Adam I want a raise!!!! 

Seriously................what I find amusing is that the "smarter than a infant" gang doesn't seem to mind "berating" , "bullying"..........etc those that disagree with them. But cry every chance they get about those that challenge them. Lieing seems to be Auntiem's mantra......................I have said countless of time (of course one would need to be able to read/comprehend) that this venture could go north or south.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

It's not worth your time Antietam. People like this thrive on the attention. Let them say what they are gonna say.  I  suggest just ignoring people like this.   I will not respond to this type of individual.  No reason to sink down to that level but it's easy to do. I admit I let it get to me before. You know what?  I felt  like that parent that caved into the screaming kid in the shopping cart and bought the candy. Nope not gonna happen again. Most members that come down to the lobster tank do so to learn. They are here to research, Petty arguments help no one.

We are better off sticking to the subject . I don't care what I am called. Does not matter. Fire away.!  Not worth the effort to respond . So i won't ... period. 

Market Rate at 1240 again today. If more dollars were available on the street today this rate would suffer IMO. 

• Upvote 2

I know but he's counting on a reaction . If we react he gets his way just like that kid in the shopping cart. Like I said he is not worth our time. Just Ignore him.

Two years ago the reserves were at 80 billion USD

Took the central around 10 years to get there..

Turki even once said the Centrsl could cover the dinar by 150%

Do you think that's possible anymore ?

• Upvote 1

The idea of the reserves ever covering a 1 to 1 revalue was absurd. There are 90 trillion dinar out there in some capacity or other. At an RV every single one of them goes up in the same increment of value. The CBI had 80 billion in reserves at it heyday. That might just have covered a 1 cent rv. But so many people believed in a $3-$6 dollar RV. Just simply impossible. Just because some guru says 2 plus 2 equals 5, doesn't make it so. But caz will have everyone believing that to keep the money rolling in.

• Upvote 3

LOL the "I'm here to help" fun bunch chime in with etiquette lesson - priceless. Clowns that only want to piss on others and this venture. Here's a lesson for you guys  people might take you seriously if you offer more than just ONE view. NEWSFLASH: Being negative dose not constitute being a realist! It just means your negative. You can frame it any way you wish but the truth is in the pudding. Grammar , Cut & Paste that children!!!

LOPster (please someone shoot me)  CAZ!!!!    OUT!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can even remember someone calling a $14.00 rate once. At some point you gotta realize how crazy that would be.

Sure it's nice to dream about that car you have always wanted. I can even remember looking at real estate I was going to buy.

In retrospect i was sure acting foolishly. It was the greed that overwhelmed me.

• Upvote 1

GM SHABS!!!!

I refuse to respond to you tho I'm responding to you after I said I was ignoring you.................got it? Here in DA TANK can be a challenge. LOPster rules change daily depending on their mood (DARK or DARKER).

If someone bought into the $14 rate....................well that should tell you all you need to know. As is true today was true then.................don't listen to cartoon characters for financial advise. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I picture the Dinar dealer's offices like the Penny stock boiler rooms of old. But instead of making cold calls in slack times they conjure up chats between them and characters on sites with colorfull names e.g. Mtn goat, Bondlady et al to keep the noise level up. Do people realize that there is only one person talking to himself .. 

There are also singleton Shills thrown in!

Ah, all that creativity going to waste. 

Rock, have you ever noticed how often caz begins her posts with "LOL!" ? I have never quite understood that. It seems that every alternative thought is a laughing matter to caz. That means she doesn't accept any other opinion than the huge "RV". I guess ten years from now caz will still be "lol-ing" away, but she will be only talking to herself. Everyone else will have long since sold out, or worse simply lost their investment. But good old caz will still be chirping "lol" as monotonously as ever. What a funny (lol) mental picture that presents to me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rockfish

This is true I don't pretend to know. Unlike our Monday Morning Re-Born Foreign Currency Experts that profess to know all. Exactly what are your credentials that would allow you to state "matter of fact" on anything?

Of course years from now I'll still be waiting for ANY LOPster to provide such credentials - LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rock, have you ever noticed how often caz begins her posts with "LOL!" ? I have never quite understood that. It seems that every alternative thought is a laughing matter to caz. That means she doesn't accept any other opinion than the huge "RV". I guess ten years from now caz will still be "lol-ing" away, but she will be only talking to herself. Everyone else will have long since sold out, or worse simply lost their investment. But good old caz will still be chirping "lol" as monotonously as ever. What a funny (lol) mental picture that presents to me.

Are you this disparaging and sexist towards all women?   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

I picture the Dinar dealer's offices like the Penny stock boiler rooms of old. But instead of making cold calls in slack times they conjure up chats between them and characters on sites with colorfull names e.g. Mtn goat, Bondlady et al to keep the noise level up. Do people realize that there is only one person talking to himself .. 

There are also singleton Shills thrown in!

Ah, all that creativity going to waste. 

Hello Rock ! You are spot on with your assessment and that's the same reason that I don't except Lopsters opinions as well. I would even go far enough to say that there is not a financial expert in the world that can make an educated hypothesis on how the dinar will fair in the future. Obviously Iraq's CBI has not been able raise the dinar but they have not lost ground either and if I had to take my best guess it would be just as valid as yours. I'm all in ! Go RV ! and have a great day ! 

• Upvote 1

Shmeg ma you have it all wrong.

Anti Lopsters and Gurus are one and the same.

In their own way they both pump dinar. 

Like I said before Shmeg ma you should seek help.

I know you like the copy and paste so I thought this might help

What Are the Treatments for a Sociopath? Overview

Sociopathy is categorized as a personality disorder characteristic under the broader diagnosis of anti-social personality disorder. Sociopathy is not currently recognized as a distinct disorder on its own; however, many clinicians recognize that the traits of sociopathy are different and more severe than antisocial personality disorder. Sociopaths represent a small percentage of the total population, and there is currently no cure for sociopathic traits. When a person displaying sociopathy seeks professional help, it is typically for residual symptoms of a co-occurring disorder or due to legal problems mandating treatment.

Psychotherapy

The typical treatment used for sociopathy is geared toward the antisocial personality disorder symptoms. Psychotherapy focusing on behavior change and skill-building is prominent with this disorder. Because sociopaths lack emotional depth, are unable to create genuine connections with others and often engage in criminal acts for personal gain, psychotherapy treatment tends to focus on teaching behaviors that are pro-social, using a combination of behavior therapy, cognitive-behavior therapy and personality reconstruction techniques. The Mayo Clinic recommends psychotherapy as the primary treatment mode for improving sociopathic symptoms.

Medications

The accredited healthcare organization ACCG reports that use of medications in the treatment of sociopathy is minimally effective. However, due to the co-occurrence of additional disorders such as paranoia, anxiety, depression and substance abuse, medications are useful in reducing these additional problem symptoms as a supplement to psychotherapy. Sociopathic.net indicates that the violent nature of the sociopath often requires anti-psychotic medications in low doses to further control aggressive behavior symptoms. In addition to anti-psychotics, mood stabilizers, anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications are also used in the treatment of sociopathy.

Anger Management Treatment

According to the Mayo Clinic, violence, irritability, aggression and anger are often present in the sociopath. Although the sociopath has minimal connection to his emotional state, he can respond to simple reward and punishment skill building. The American Psychological Association indicates that anger management programs offer a means for identifying the connection between emotional states with behaviors through teaching consequences of actions. This form of treatment targets violence reduction in order to prevent the violation of rights of others as well as help the sociopath recognize her role in contributing to society effectively versus in a criminal manner.

Edited by Freedomrules

Shmeg ma

I see how its OK for you to call others names so i picked this one out just for you. A perfect fit

Shmeg ma you have it all wrong.

Anti Lopsters and Gurus are one and the same.

In their own way they both pump dinar. 

Like I said before Shmeg ma you should seek help.

I know you like the copy and paste so I thought this might help

What Are the Treatments for a Sociopath? Overview

Sociopathy is categorized as a personality disorder characteristic under the broader diagnosis of anti-social personality disorder. Sociopathy is not currently recognized as a distinct disorder on its own; however, many clinicians recognize that the traits of sociopathy are different and more severe than antisocial personality disorder. Sociopaths represent a small percentage of the total population, and there is currently no cure for sociopathic traits. When a person displaying sociopathy seeks professional help, it is typically for residual symptoms of a co-occurring disorder or due to legal problems mandating treatment.

Psychotherapy

The typical treatment used for sociopathy is geared toward the antisocial personality disorder symptoms. Psychotherapy focusing on behavior change and skill-building is prominent with this disorder. Because sociopaths lack emotional depth, are unable to create genuine connections with others and often engage in criminal acts for personal gain, psychotherapy treatment tends to focus on teaching behaviors that are pro-social, using a combination of behavior therapy, cognitive-behavior therapy and personality reconstruction techniques. The Mayo Clinic recommends psychotherapy as the primary treatment mode for improving sociopathic symptoms.

Medications

The accredited healthcare organization ACCG reports that use of medications in the treatment of sociopathy is minimally effective. However, due to the co-occurrence of additional disorders such as paranoia, anxiety, depression and substance abuse, medications are useful in reducing these additional problem symptoms as a supplement to psychotherapy. Sociopathic.net indicates that the violent nature of the sociopath often requires anti-psychotic medications in low doses to further control aggressive behavior symptoms. In addition to anti-psychotics, mood stabilizers, anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications are also used in the treatment of sociopathy.

Anger Management Treatment

According to the Mayo Clinic, violence, irritability, aggression and anger are often present in the sociopath. Although the sociopath has minimal connection to his emotional state, he can respond to simple reward and punishment skill building. The American Psychological Association indicates that anger management programs offer a means for identifying the connection between emotional states with behaviors through teaching consequences of actions. This form of treatment targets violence reduction in order to prevent the violation of rights of others as well as help the sociopath recognize her role in contributing to society effectively versus in a criminal manner.

The Lopsters are restless this morning maybe I need to bring the water to a boil. GO RV  2016 ! Any day now..............................

• Upvote 1