Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nay sayers

Lutie

Why so many peeps on twitter today saying gurus and Dinar is a scam?  I know they have always been around but why now?

If they believe it's a scam why are they wasting their time in the forums and on Twitter? 

Not being negative just curious.  This whole thing is nerve wracking enough without more drama. :shrug:

Its not a scam. Its a legal currency. Its a long term investment. Your gambling it will go up in value. Hopefully more than, what you paid for it. Hopefully you didn't invest more money, than you can afford to lose. You can get some of your money back right now if you want. A scam is where you lose all of your money and get nothing! I can only speak for myself. I didn't fully investigate this before I got into this 5 yrs. ago. It didn't take me but two weeks to find out the gurus are full of $hit, I was in two deep to get out. I learned a long time ago you never change a bet. So I'm ridin this horse till he dies. My advice is to stay away from the guru sites and the nay sayers! Go hide your dinar and check this site every three months! The IQD is not going to R V any time soon. (JMHO). When It does Adam will email you. Yes the Dinar fever can get to you if you let it. If you feel the fever is to much, get out. There is a place here on this site where you can sell and move on. I wouldn't advise that, though! Again I feel like, that 2016 we could see some movement. We only have a year left of the little "o", the only way this don't R V is , That old lyin woman clinton gets elected. If that happens then i'm out then.  :twocents:  Hope this helps, Happy & Blessed New Year to all here aT D V!!!

Why so many peeps on twitter today saying gurus and Dinar is a scam?  I know they have always been around but why now?

If they believe it's a scam why are they wasting their time in the forums and on Twitter? 

Not being negative just curious.  This whole thing is nerve wracking enough without more drama. :shrug:

I guess some folks can't  stand  the length ( in time) of this

Its not a scam. Its a legal currency. Its a long term investment. Your gambling it will go up in value. Hopefully more than, what you paid for it. Hopefully you didn't invest more money, than you can afford to lose. You can get some of your money back right now if you want. A scam is where you lose all of your money and get nothing! I can only speak for myself. I didn't fully investigate this before I got into this 5 yrs. ago. It didn't take me but two weeks to find out the gurus are full of ****, I was in two deep to get out. I learned a long time ago you never change a bet. So I'm ridin this horse till he dies. My advice is to stay away from the guru sites and the nay sayers! Go hide your dinar and check this site every three months! The IQD is not going to R V any time soon. (JMHO). When It does Adam will email you. Yes the Dinar fever can get to you if you let it. If you feel the fever is to much, get out. There is a place here on this site where you can sell and move on. I wouldn't advise that, though! Again I feel like, that 2016 we could see some movement. We only have a year left of the little "o", the only way this don't R V is , That old lyin woman clinton gets elected. If that happens then i'm out then.  :twocents:  Hope this helps, Happy & Blessed New Year to all here aT D V!!!

I agree with you Artitech And I'm good it  just amazes me why the nay sayers are even on the sites unless they have no life and nothing else to do. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1