Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's your favorite Hildabeast Clinton lie?

Which proceeds go to Charities... :shrug: .... Unlike the Clintons,where their proceeds go into offshore accounts..  <_< ...As they claim poormouth. :o

I can't say.  I don't have up close and personal knowledge of the Clinton's offshore accounts.  But if that's true, what kind of American would hide their money offshore to avoid taxes?   <_< 

GO RV, then BV 

***///

Exactly, EAGLE !    So you know she " ain't no ways ti-i-i-ired" spreading more hate in order to divide the Republic !

Sanger-Harris was that bitter old skag that said the only way to control the procreation and constant breeding of

the "*****" race was to abort their fetuses.

Where does her femi-nazi, she-beast, angry left-wing liberal, bra-burning, screech-monster constituancy fall on this ...?

• Upvote 2

Your absolutely correct Gals, Maggot Sangers was a women obsessed with restricting the birth rights of those she described as unfit (mainly the black community, along with the poor). 

Maggot  Sangers,  outline her main object called "Population Congress" example; To insure the country against future burdens of maintenance for numerous offspring as may be born of feebleminded parents, by petitioning all persons with transmissible disease who voluntarily consent sterilizations.  Her words not mine!!!

Other articles stated that, No women shall have a legal right to bear a child, no man shall have the right to become a father without a permit for parenthood.  No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth. 

These are just a few of her intentions, I would suggest that if you have not research this maggot, you owe it to yourself to do your due diligence.  There is so much evidence out there to help you grasp what these women intentions are for the American women, and America.  

Educate yourselves women/America, on why Hildabeast, I mean Hildbi$ leans on Albright from Hell, and Maggot Sangers, these women are no Joan of Arc or Florence Nightingale, they're no crusaders for women, their goal is power, topped with a bowl of evil.

Now how much more is it going to take before becoming suspicious of Hildabi$$# plan for the American people.   

• Upvote 4

HILARIOUS SAYS SHE IS THERE FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND THEN SAYS MARGARET SANGER HARRIS IS HER ROLE MODEL !!!

DO PEOPLE REALLY KNOW WHAT MARGARET SANGER HARRIS PLANNED FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY ????

CAN YOU SAY GENOCIDE !!!

I don't think most people know who she was or what she believed. The low-info crowd are the least curious among us! smh

• Upvote 2

I don't think most people know who she was or what she believed. The low-info crowd are the least curious among us! smh

Trump obviously has no clue who Sanger was, seeing as he defended Planned Parenthood on Hannity two days ago.  The low-info crowd of which you speak has him polling at around 38% though, so no harm, no foul.   :facepalm: 

GO RV, then BV

Trump obviously has no clue who Sanger was, seeing as he defended Planned Parenthood on Hannity two days ago.  The low-info crowd of which you speak has him polling at around 38% though, so no harm, no foul.   :facepalm: 

GO RV, then BV

My original statement is not correct and flawed with bias, so in the spirit of fairness.........I should have said there's more than one "low-info crowd", and they line both sides of the aisle....pick your poison.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!  The award for the best Hildabeast lie(so far) goes to Hildabeast’s response to Scott Pelley quoting Jimmy Carter, “You know, in '76, Jimmy Carter famously said, "I will not lie to you."  Her first response was “Well, I have to tell you I have tried in every way I know how literally from my years as a young lawyer all the way through my time as secretary of state to level with the American people.” STRIKE ONE!

Pelley knew that answer would not fly so he gave her another chance, and asked “Have you always told the truth?”  She responded with “I've always tried to. Always. Always.”  STRIKE TWO!

Pelley realized the second answer was pathetic and stated “Some people are gonna call that wiggle room that you just gave yourself.  I mean, Jimmy Carter said, I will never lie to you." To which Hildabeast replied “Well, but, you know, you're asking me to say, "Have I ever?" I don't believe I ever have. I don't believe I ever have. I don't believe I ever will.”  STRIKE THREE!

So when asked if she has lied she said she tried to tell the truth and then said she didn’t believe she lied.  How could we not believe her?  I mean, if the look on her face doesn’t say “honesty”, I don’t know what does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKkTYGrUL5Q

Obviously, the best she can is not good enough.  YOU'RE OUT (or at least should be)!

• Upvote 4

Just like Trump wouldn't admit to saying Dubya lied, when questioned about it by an angry supporter.  The man who claims to have the greatest memory in the history of man.....couldn't or wouldn't recall what he said 2 days earlier.  Again, pick your poison.....just make an effort to not be so smug about your choice (all voters, not singling anybody out).   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

GO RV, then BV

My original statement is not correct and flawed with bias, so in the spirit of fairness.........I should have said there's more than one "low-info crowd", and they line both sides of the aisle....pick your poison.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

The 38% is highly debatable!  But the liberal Koolaid must be poisoned... 100% of dem voters are completely brain dead!

CRezIL2WwAAny31.jpg

• Upvote 7

***///

WOW, SHABS !  We're outta Plus+1's, but we'd give ya 100 for that Trump post right there !

Epic find in the archives, man !  Is it for real...? 

Because if it is, it would explain what we have suspected about him all along...

that he is indeed a plant by the evil cabal set to de-rail efforts to undo what that tool ho'bummer has been able to FORWARD at such a rapid rate on their behalf.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

WOW, SHABS !  We're outta Plus+1's, but we'd give ya 100 for that Trump post right there !

Epic find in the archives, man !  Is it for real...? 

Because if it is, it would explain what we have suspected about him all along...

that he is indeed a plant by the evil cabal set to de-rail efforts to undo what that tool ho'bummer has been able to FORWARD at such a rapid rate on their behalf.

Not sure if it's real or not......but I'm sure some of his cake eaters will be along expeditiously to provide mutual aid.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Could possibly be fake.....but Ted Cruz hasn't taken credit for it, soooooooo....   :shrug: 

b1f49489732c93eae1b019ca70bfc8f32a00289a

GO RV, then BV   :lol: 

Sorry guys... That is FALSE.

http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

:lol:   Maybe we should start a "What Are Your Favorite Lies Told About Trump" thread... sounds like fun!   This thread is about HiLIARdabeast   :eyebrows:

148.jpg

• Upvote 6

I'm sitting here at my keyboard and I feel like Liberace playing :I'm always chasing Rainbows..."

It's so easy to verify this crap Shabs, I know you're not that 'Net' dumb.

Here, let my fingers do the walking for you.  :tiphat:

Donald Trump did not say that Republicans are the "dumbest group of voters" in a 1998 'People' magazine interview.http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

Q: Did Donald Trump tell People magazine in 1998 that if he ever ran for president, he’d do it as a Republican because “they’re the dumbest group of voters in the country” and that he “could lie and they’d still eat it up”?
A: No, that’s a bogus meme.http://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/bogus-meme-targets-trump/

Donald Trump never said that Republicans are the dumbest group of voters in the country. https://www.truthorfiction.com/donald-trump-said-republicans-are-the-dumbest-group-of-voters/

ETC, ETC, ETC

• Upvote 3

***///

Thank you, WHATSHERNAME  & GEORGEHAYDUKE !   :tiphat:

We were suspecting as much .... though it may indeed have a ring of truth to it.

The TEA PARTY has distanced themselves from Trump because they know him to be a false-flag 'candidate'.

They do their homework... we're inclined to believe them.

Even if Trump isn't the evil cabal's next appointed 'tool',

he probably figures - "what the heck, all is lost anyway,

what better tribute to my amazing self than to go down as 

The United States' last sitting President"....

Now doesn't THAT just sound more like him ....  <_<

• Upvote 2