Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's your favorite Hildabeast Clinton lie?

On 5/16/2016 at 8:41 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Actually, I'm hoping the GOP brings somebody else to the table......I'm not happy with my current choices of "bad" or "worse".  B)

GO RV, then BV

So we can have a repeat of the Ross Perot debacle and get H or B elected. No thank You.   

• Upvote 2

PUTIN THREATENS TO RELEASE 20,000 TOP SECRET Hillarious EMAILS: [VIDEO]
Michael Becker — May 24, 2016
5.0KShareTweetPin

Could we be approaching the perfect storm of emails, Hillarious, and lies?  We know Hillarious has been lying since day one about the email server she kept in her bathroom.  Now it looks like the Russians may “reset” the email scandal.

Russia apparently has about 20,000 of Clinton’s emails and they’re debating about whether to release them. 

The FBI has already talked to the Romanian hacker “Guccifer” who hacked into a number of accounts including Hillarious’s.  Getting a windfall from the Russians might just close the deal with respect to even her supporters believing she’s a pathological liar.

• Upvote 3

The latest IG report blows the lid off of numerous Hildabeast lies.  Let us count the excuses that are no longer operative based on the IG report:

1. Hildabeast and her staff will cooperate with the investigation and are eager to do so (obviously not)

2. It was allowed (no it wasn’t)

3. Other SOS’s did the same thing (no they didn’t)

4. Hildabeast returned all work related emails in the batch of 30,000 (officially stated that she did not)

The time for the Dems to jettison this congenital liar is quickly approaching, perhaps we could have a little DV pool picking the date and pathetic excuse Hildabeast will give when the Dems realize she is unelectable.  RV ME

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — Hildabeast Rodham Clinton said Saturday that everyone involved in the investigation into her email practices as secretary of state should cooperate and insisted that she was running her campaign with joy even as questions persist around why she conducted government business on a private server.

Responding to reports that Bryan Pagliano, the State Department aide who set up an email system in her Chappaqua, N.Y., home, plans to invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to a congressional inquiry, Hildabeast told reporters after a rally here: “I would very much urge anybody who is asked to cooperate to do so.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/06/us/politics/Hillarious-clinton-urges-cooperation-on-inquiry-into-her-emails-as-she-finds-joy-elsewhere.html?_r=0

Hildabeast Clinton’s inner circle shunned investigators in email probe

By Ben Wolfgang - The Washington Times - Thursday, May 26, 2016

It wasn’t just Hildabeast Clinton who refused to talk to State Department investigators — her entire top tier of staffers shunned the inspector general’s probe into her secret email system.

And most of those staffers are now playing prominent roles in Hildabeast’s presidential campaign.

The State Department inspector general’s report determined that not only Hildabeast but also her confidantes used private email accounts, aided Hildabeast’s use of a personal server and would not answer any questions about the scandal, fueling speculation of a coordinated cover-up.

“It’s remarkable, truly remarkable, there was no cooperation with the office of the inspector general. I can’t think of anything comparable,” said Tom Fitton, president of the watchdog group Judicial Watch, which has filed more than a dozen lawsuits trying to pry loose emails from Hildabeast and her aides.

Hildabeast’s refusal to talk stood in stark contrast to other secretaries, who all cooperated with the inspector general’s probe.

Hildabeast’s campaign didn’t respond to a request for comment from The Washington Times for this article, but her campaign spokesman said Wednesday in a round of television interviews that the candidate and her inner circle figured it was more important to talk to the FBI, which is also conducting an investigation, than to work with the inspector general.

“To our mind, it made sense to prioritize the review being conducted by the Justice Department,” Brian Fallon told CNN. He did not explain why Hildabeast and her team couldn’t do both.

The inspector general’s 83-page document details the extent to which Hildabeast’s inner circle was aware of her private email server and how some of them used their own private accounts.

The report also casts doubt on claims by John Bentel, the State Department’s former director of information resources management, who told Congress this year that he didn’t know about Hildabeast’s unique email arrangement.

The report includes an exchange in which Mr. Bentel suggested that Hildabeast could use an official state.gov email account already set up for her but warned that would mean her communications would be subject to open-records laws.

In another instance, after State Department employees raised concerns about Hildabeast’s private email server, Mr. Bentel responded by instructing the staff “never to speak of the Secretary’s personal email system again,” the report says.

Mr. Bentel refused to cooperate with the investigation, the inspector general said.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican and chairman of the Judiciary Committee, which has oversight of open-records laws, said Mr. Bentel will have to answer for the discrepancy between his own recollections and the claims of his employees that he tried to silence them.

“Although Mr. Bentel has been given the opportunity to provide his side of the story, he has refused to cooperate. But, if what these two witnesses said is true, it is an outrage, and it raises lots of serious questions,” Mr. Grassley said on the Senate floor Thursday. “Good and honest employees just trying to do their job were told to shut up and sit down.”

Mr. Bentel’s Washington-based attorney, Randy Turk, would not comment Thursday, but Mr. Fallon, the Clinton campaign spokesman, told CNN that Mr. Bentel was a career State Department official unconnected to Hildabeast’s inner circle.

“It was unknown to us that any such instructions were given,” Mr. Fallon said. “We’re unaware what the basis of that is.”

Other aides identified by the inspector general are major Clinton campaign players: Huma Abedin, longtime Hildabeast aide and former deputy chief of staff at the State Department who now serves as the campaign’s vice chairwoman, and Jake Sullivan, former deputy chief of staff at the State Department and currently a senior adviser to Hildabeast campaign. Cheryl Mills, a former Hildabeast chief of staff who has no formal role with the campaign but remains a close ally of Hildabeast also would not meet with investigators.

Even though they refused to talk to the inspector general, most of those aides will be deposed in one of Judicial Watch’s open-records lawsuits.

Ms. Mills is due to be deposed Friday, though her attorneys were able to bar the release of videotapes of the proceeding, claiming such footage would be used in negative political ads against Hildabeast. The judge said the release of a transcript is sufficient.

Judicial Watch has asked one judge to order Hildabeast to sit for a deposition, but no ruling has been issued.

Hildabeast set up her email system at her home in New York and used her own BlackBerry to access her personal account. She rejected use of the state.gov account that had been set up for her, saying it was too inconvenient.

The unique arrangement meant her messages were improperly shielded from open records requests for nearly six years. After prodding by the congressional committee investigating the fatal 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, she returned some 30,000 to the department in December 2014 — nearly two years after she left office. She didn’t release about 30,000 messages that she deemed personal.

She said she turned over all of the work-related messages in her possession, but the inspector general’s report refers to at least three messages that are not part of the set she turned over, The Associated Press reported Thursday.

Despite all of the questions raised by the inspector general’s report, some Hildabeast supporters argue there is little need to cooperate with either the State Department or congressional inquiries.

“As far as I am concerned, the fact that they are going to talk to the FBI is all that really matters,” said Hildabeast supporter Jim Manley, director of the communications practice at QGA Public Affairs and former spokesman for Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat.

• Upvote 4

Its funny how the media and Hildabeast will portray her law breaking actions to just a so call violation of the rules.  She absolutely, undeniably, positively, unquestionably, definitely broke the law.  An individual that holds a level of a high standard position, should not twist the laws, rules or policies to benefit their satisfaction.  Tells you what moral, ethical standards she lives by.  -_-

• Upvote 1

farty_mclie.jpg

Hillarious cries to reporter that people tell her TO HER FACE why they won’t vote for her – and it’s laughable

June 1, 2016 | John Binder

Hillarious Clinton played the woman card, yet again, but with a twist.

In an interview with New York magazine, Clinton claimed that voters have told her that they like her, but that they don’t want to vote for a woman, an accusation that is not substantiated.

“I really admire you, I really like you, I just don’t know if I can vote for a woman to be president,” Clinton said. “I mean, they come to my events and then they say that to me.”

“Unpacking this, understanding it, is for writers like you,” said Clinton. “I’m just trying to cope with it. Deal with it. Live through it.”

Back in April, GOP nominee Donald Trump warned Clinton that she ought to use the woman card quick, saying “it’s the only thing she’s got going for her.”

Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright engulfed herself in controversy earlier this year by saying that “There’s a special place in hell for women” for women who do not vote for Clinton.

Steaming Pile of  :bs:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Shabs... this GLORIOUS thread is about Crooked, Lying Hildabeast.  Maybe you should start a Crybaby and Cupcake Safe Space thread where Snowflakes like you can go to justify your tender hurt feelings from Trump's coarse words. 

Nahhh.....I'm much more effective here.  :wub:

trumpz.png

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Shabs....treating Trump very unfairly.  :lol:

032516coletoon.jpg

GO RV, then BV

Excellent idea and finally something we can agree on.  An IQ requirement would eliminate most of the Democrats voting blocks.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

My pleasure.....glad I could think of it for you.  :)

trump-cartoon-6.jpg

GO RV, then BV

You did not think of it for me, I have just never heard a liberal fence sitter propose such a thing.

Democrats.  The more things change

?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F84%2Ff6773d0f5d87e71c

The more they stay the same

196663_5_.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, RV ME said:

You did not think of it for me, I have just never heard a liberal fence sitter propose such a thing.

You've never heard a "fence sitter" propose anything......irrational selective hearing would be my diagnosis.  ;)  Forget it....."you didn't hear it from me".  :lol:

donald-trump.png

"There's my African American"  ~  Donald Trump

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

After the original lie “There were no classified emails” became inoperable Hildabeast revised that lie to “There were no emails marked classified”.  After that lie was proven otherwise, Hildabeast shifted to “No emails marked classified at the time.”  Now that the current lame excuse has been proven to be a lie what will the lie morph into next?  I think the new Hildabeast lie will be “The email was marked (C), but didn’t actually say the word “classified”.  To paraphrase another congenital liar “it all depends on what your definition of (C) [classified] is.”  RV ME

Despite Clinton claims, 2012 email had classified marking

By Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne  Published June 11, 2016

Hildabeast Clinton, from the moment her exclusive use of personal email for government business was exposed, has claimed nothing she sent or received was marked classified at the time.  

But a 2012 email released by the State Department appears to challenge that claim because it carries a classified code known as a “portion marking” - and that marking was on the email when it was sent directly to Clinton’s account.

The “C” - which means it was marked classified at the confidential level - is in the left-hand-margin and relates to an April 2012 phone call with Malawi's first female president, Joyce Banda, who took power after the death of President Mutharika in 2012.   

"(C)  Purpose of Call: to offer condolences on the passing of President Mukharika and congratulate President Banda on her recent swearing in."

Everything after that was fully redacted before it was publicly released by the State Department -- a sign that the information was classified at the time and dealt with sensitive government deliberations.

A US government source said there are other Clinton emails with classified markings, or marked classified, beyond the April 2012 document.

A January 2014 federal government training manual, called "Marking Classified National Security Information," provides a step-by-step guide for reviewing classified information, and allocating classified codes or "portion markings."

"This system requires that standard markings be applied to classified information...Markings shall be uniformly and conspicuously applied to leave no doubt about the classified status of the information, the level of protection required, and the duration of classification."

It adds, "A portion is ordinarily defined as a paragraph, but also includes subjects, titles, graphics, tables, charts, bullet statements, sub-paragraphs, classified signature blocks, bullets and other portions within slide presentations, and the like."

"Portion markings consist of the letters “(U)” for Unclassified, “(C)” for Confidential, “(S)” for Secret, and “(TS)” for Top Secret."

Congressman Mike Pompeo, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, has read the 22 Top Secret emails too damaging to national security to release, and routinely reviews classified documents.

While he could not speak directly to the April 2012 email, he said, "I've seen information like that often. Often certain parts of a particular message will be unclassified and other parts will be classified and they are almost always marked paragraph by paragraph."

Pompeo added, “If, in fact, it is truly marked confidential that would.. and she read it, that made it to her, that would conflict with what she had previously said."

On Wednesday, Hildabeast told Bret Baier on Special Report,  “the fact is, nothing that I sent or received was marked classified, and nothing has been demonstrated to contradict that. “

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/11/despite-clinton-claims-2012-email-had-classified-marking.html

• Upvote 1