Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Earth Flat?

Peace

SIMPLE:

WHY not just fly OVER to the other side of the alleged ice wall? Backside...

...take a few snapshots...email 'em back!  Or, have Walgreen process them?

I'd gladly do it myself, except I wouldn't know from which way to go?  BESIDES,

I have a feeling I'd just be going around my global Earth. AAA Trips was no help!

Lousy guide books, anyway!  AND, Google/Yahoo maps, not worth a damn!!

I plugged in "Ice Wall" for both.....gave me somewhere in North Dakota??

• Upvote 1

And, yes, I do know that it comes from the Bible, but I also believe it is being misused.  Are the pillars on the ground?  Where did the ground come from? 

Thank you very much for that. Now I have a better understanding of where your 

coming at this from. Now if I could simply get you to ask God about it. Because that's 

exactly what,"I did", with the concise evidence you presented. And while you may question 

what god you think I'm listening to, the answer that I got back is simply that ........

it's a footstool sitting in the Throne Room of God in front of God. Something akin to 

seemingly be a part of the floor, but not really. Either way there is something that I do 

quite often, as recently as yesterday as I had a really rough day, I..............

Philippians 2:12

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

I quote this NOT TO QUESTION YOUR SALVATION, but mine. I look at it from the eyes of someone 

that has received divine revelation from that which I know to be the Father. And the first message 

was that Jesus told me he's going to say these words to me.

Matthew 7:21-23

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

He told me that I knew more about him than the preacher standing in front of him,

but that I didn't KNOW HIM. That I had to make it personal. And so I did. But because I know 

how easy it is to fool myself, I question everything by the Holy Spirit. Some days more than others.

I have since received revelation and seen miracles that were as  subtle as they were Grandiose.

And I think that only God can unite those two as well as I have seen. Believing that the word of God

was being literal in the description of the world puts one in the very presence of God himself. Believing 

that the world is a sphere diminishes that somehow to me.

Neither belief is worth loosing ones soul to hell. So tell me plainly, using the Word, Am I a lost

soul? Are my musings just convoluted perversions of a mentally deranged fat boy trucker? Or 

am I listening to false spirits? Have I put my faith in the interpretations of man, or is it just 

that unless I go to seminary and get a masters degree from a school I can not understand the

word of God? And how come would God make it so difficult for just a fat boy trucker to grasp?

It is not I that am causing people to question their faith, It is you!

Yes you! because you present such a wonderful argument that only someone with the

education and training of a Pharisee or seminary could ever grasp what exactly it is that the 

Holy Word of God is saying. And that, my dear friend , is reminiscent to me of what Jesus dealt with.

But alas, I'm not Jesus, and I most certainly do sin. And in my sin, God please forgive me, I am now

without a doubt questioning everything I thought I knew. Including my faith.

Trumpet sounds throughout the world, sounds of explosions that can't be explained, preachers more

concerned with filthy luker   than the lost souls of others, presidents that are lawless, ISIS crucifying 

Christians, Storms , earthquakes in divers places, Iran threatening to wipe Israel off the map, famine ,

disease running rampant, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE TO DO?  

Sorry about my rant, but as I stated, it is my faith that has come into question. Nevertheless, I will always 

know this one thing to be true, When I get to face Jesus personally I will do so knowing full well that 

I was blameless in my conviction and my passion to not only know him, but to serve him. And if that 

wasn't good enough for him, well there's nothing more I can do. EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS JESUS CHRIST,

AND HIM CRUCIFIED. Everything I have I give away, and you had better believe this I MEAN THAT LITERALLY.

Just because he asked I gave ALL MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS TO THE CHURCH. Some 50 thousand dollars

worth, and do ya wanna know what upset me the most about that?

For me it wasn't enough. Nothing I ever do for my Jesus will ever be enough. Not even if he ask me to 

die for him. IT STILL WONT BE ENOUGH. 

Now if that isn't faith to Salvation, well I guess I'll never know what is.     

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Gen 1:6

Expanse,  raqa the verb of the noun raqia the raqa means to beat, stamp, beat out, spread out, stretch...firmament, means a division or physical separation.  The translation “firmament” is not a good rendering for the Hebrew raqia.   It comes out of the  Vulgate firmamentum, which is a literal rendering of the Greek “steroma” that is trying to indicate the Hebrew  meaning of something “made firm’ by a craftsman. 

In Rev. this same phrase becomes “a sea of glass, like crystal: before the throne of God (Rev 4:6). Firmamenum involves the idea of something that s firmly put in place. 

The original idea behind the Hebrew word, raqia (firmament) seems to be the process of beating or stamping out.  In the development of language this has led to two distinct meanings.  If clay in a mould is stamped on it will become compressed – firmer – more solid.  Hence some have supposed that the Hebrews conceived of a solid roof over the sky, a dome to which the stars were affixed.  This misconception is partly due to the Septuagint translation of the word by the Greek word stereoma, which is nearer in meaning to solid than to space or expanse.  But the word raqia was connected with a second and much commoner conception.  If gold or silver was beaten or stamped out it became very thin.  The ancients were in fact very good at this process and specimens of their work show that they used gold leaf down to 1/5000thof an inch thick.  The word thus acquired the meanings of expanse and of thinness and we find this borne out in related expressions such as the word raq used for Pharaoh’s ‘thin’ cattle and raqiq used for ‘wafers’.  Stamping out (hammering out) leads to spreading out or expansion (cf Isa 42:5; 44:24).  The force of the word in Geneses 1 is clearly that of an expanse, something very thin, which separated the clouds from the oceans.  God called the firmament or expanse ‘heaven’,, a word with, as we have already seen,denotes ‘that which is extended.’  yes extended over the earth as in covering so whats the problem        i honestly don't understand your point

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so (Gen 1:7).

Physical separation of the canopy of water vapor and heavy mist that was above the earth from the physical seas and oceans upon the earth. So we agree that it is a physical separation Morris and Witcomb in The Genesis Flood make a good argument for a canopy of water over the face of the whole earth; not rain clouds (cf. Gen 2:5).   The canopy of water vapor placed into position by God at creation of the earth by His decree.  This is not by the hydrological cycle common today. This vapor canopy stayed in place until the flood of Gen 6.  It was used by God as part of the flood waters that descended from the heavens when judgment came upon the world during the days of Noah.

The “firmament” is not a great vaulted dome in the sky, as some have interpreted it, but is simply the atmospheric expanse established between the waters above

and below. so we agree it is physical now your saying its atmospheric vapor so you just changed raqa into "atmospheric vapor"Since God specifically identified it with “heavens,” it also can be understood simply as “space.” No how did you do that, because you took "expanse" which has nothing to do with raqa which by the way predates the vulgate the guy st. jerome translated the old testament of the vulgate from the tanakh which is hebrew, so if we were to trace it further back we would look at the tanakh where it first appears ?? Thus, on the second day, God separated the primeval deep into two deeps, with a great space between. The waters below the space retained the elemental earth materials which would be utilized on the following day to form the land and its plant cover. The waters above the firmament had apparently been transformed into the vapor state in order to be separated from the heavier materials and elevated above the atmosphere, where it could serve as a thermal blanket for the earth’s future inhabitants. 

Such a vapor canopy would undoubtedly have provided a highly efficient “greenhouse effect,” assuring a perennial spring like climate for the entire earth. Water vapor both shields the earth against harmful radiations from space the physical separation of the firmament is what protects us from the water above it  and also retains and spreads incoming solar heat. A vapor canopy would thus provide an ideal environment for abundant animal and plant life and for longevity and comfort in human life. Water vapor is invisible, and thus would be translucent, allowing the stars to be seen through it. This would not be the case with a liquid water or ice canopy. because you are not seeing the firmament as solid and see through with water above it

1:7 above the firmament. The “waters which were above the firmament” are clearly not the clouds or the vapor which now float in the atmosphere. The Hebrew word definitely requires the meaning “above.” Furthermore, the absence of rain (2:5) and the rainbow (9:13) is not only explained but required by a vapor canopy, not by an atmosphere like that of the present. These waters extending far out into space eventually condensed and fell back to the earth at the time of the great deluge, providing the source of the worldwide rainstorm that contributed to the flood. Although the exact extent and structure of this canopy is still being researched by computer simulations, there are no major scientific problems with the concept. water sitting above the firmament has nothing to do with the cycle below it, its two different things

Just as “expanse” or “firmament” is used several ways in Scripture, so is the word for “heaven.”  Context determines which meaning is being used.

o   1st heaven is the sky where the birds and the clouds are seen.

o   2nd heaven is used as the place where the stars and galaxies are located, the cosmos. the stars were set in the firmament

o   3rd heaven is the eternal realm where God dwells and is located out of the realm of time, space, and the physical cosmos.  Paul says, “Paradise.”

And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day (Gen 1:8).

The expanse or firmament that is called heaven here is the place where the clouds and birds fly.   (1st heaven)

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so (Gen 1:14-15) .

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth (Gen 1:17).

The expanse where the sun, moon, and stars exist, we now call the cosmos.  (2nd heaven or the expanse where the rest of space, the galaxies, and stars are located.) You have taken firmament and turned it  into"space"a firmament is solid the word "firm" is in the word

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven (Gen 1:20).

(1st heaven)

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament  sheweth his handiwork (Ps 19:1).  To the Psalmist, this heaven and declaring the glory of God is the cosmos with all its wonders. It is the

heavens and firmament (2nd heaven)

Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power (Ps150:1).

(3rd heaven – the realm of God.  This firmament /expanse is the spiritual realm where God dwells.  It is outside the realm of time, space, and the physical worlds.)

And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above (Ez 1:22).

Firmament, expanse, or barrier.  This was upon the heads of the living creatures; suggesting a separation between the area above their heads.  It seems to indicate that the “sea of crystal” is some type of separator.  Such a barrier is also depicted in Revelation as a “sea of crystal” or glass (Rev. 4:6) this is saying that the firmament is like the color of the crystal stretched over the heads

And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies (Ezk 1:23).

And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings (Ezk 1:25).

And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it (Ezk 1:26).

Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne (Ezk 10:1).

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever (Dan 12:3).

the firmament is solid/firm you can't "beat" or "stamp" water vapor or gas, but you can "beat" or "stamp" molten glass that is the color of a crystal in which then water can be placed on top with windows and gates to release it    

firm - hard or solid

ment - state , condition or quality

raqa - beat, stamp, beat out, stamp out, stretch out

you have somehow taken expanse and turned it into space all from the word firmament, i dunno doesn't look like that is what it is at all :shrug:

by the way the firmament can still be thin and  not be penetrated like by a rocket or a satellite made of silicon and aluminum that would otherwise turn to a gas beforeeven leaving so call scientific "thermosphere"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210192-is-the-earth-flat/page-26#ixzz3xnMdJMCo

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You know what I heard..."there are those who question authority and then there are those who question those who question authority" and those are the astroturfers mmm mmm mmm

hahahahaha

go back to my history on dinarvets and you will see that is exactly what i do...QUESTION EVERYTHING...

WOOT WOOT

just take a gander at vaccines, just have a look at dr. rifes experience with eliminating cancer cells and pathogens with frequencies, and see how they ruined him... I question authority... Just ask my commander......bahahahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow!!! 27 pages of truth or false evidence. 

My belief is in God the Creator, not so much into how creation was brought into existence. 

I focus on, and walk with God's love, I focus on my salvation.  Most importantly I worship my Creator, my Lord God.   ;)

Who said what or who lied phases me little.  My energy is in saving my soul and others.   

• Upvote 2

Why argue??

Religion is based upon faith...as it should be.

Science is based upon hard, visible, provable evidence...as it should be.

Once again:

For those that believe, no explanation is necessary.

For those that don't believe, no explanation is possible.  

Chess, that is entirely wrong definition!  What you presented is a "leap of faith," a faith without evidence. Anyone saying they have faith without evidence or facts has little or no biblical faith.  Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of the things not seen.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And, yes, I do know that it comes from the Bible, but I also believe it is being misused.  Are the pillars on the ground?  Where did the ground come from? 

coming at this from. Now if I could simply get you to ask God about it. Because that's 

exactly what,"I did", with the concise evidence you presented. And while you may question 

what god you think I'm listening to, the answer that I got back is simply that ........

it's a footstool sitting in the Throne Room of God in front of God. Something akin to 

seemingly be a part of the floor, but not really. Either way there is something that I do 

quite often, as recently as yesterday as I had a really rough day, I..............

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

I quote this NOT TO QUESTION YOUR SALVATION, but mine. I look at it from the eyes of someone 

that has received divine revelation from that which I know to be the Father. And the first message 

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

He told me that I knew more about him than the preacher standing in front of him,

but that I didn't KNOW HIM. That I had to make it personal. And so I did. But because I know 

how easy it is to fool myself, I question everything by the Holy Spirit. Some days more than others.

I have since received revelation and seen miracles that were as  subtle as they were Grandiose.

And I think that only God can unite those two as well as I have seen. Believing that the word of God

was being literal in the description of the world puts one in the very presence of God himself. Believing 

Neither belief is worth loosing ones soul to hell. So tell me plainly, using the Word, Am I a lost

soul? Are my musings just convoluted perversions of a mentally deranged fat boy trucker? Or 

am I listening to false spirits? All of are lost without Jesus Christ.  One can have all kinds of experiences, see miracles or do them, unless one believes, repents, and is baptized into Christ one cannot be saved (Gal 3:25f; Acts 2:37-42; Rom 6:1-17).  

Have I put my faith in the interpretations of man, or is it just 

that unless I go to seminary and get a masters degree from a school I can not understand the

word of God? And how come would God make it so difficult for just a fat boy trucker to grasp?  Anyone willing to study and put the work into studying the word of God can understand the Bible and what God wants.  It does not matter what type of schooling one has or has not.  I have seen clear and correct interpretations by many fat boy truckers.  And I have seen terrible misunderstandings by scholars with so many letters behind their name that they could be called "alphabet soup!"  One does not have to have any degree, but simply be willing to do the work necessary to understand the meaning of the biblical text.  God is not the one who has made it difficult to understand, but individuals trying to give an understanding any work at all is like trying to back a 16 wheeler into a tight dock without having ever driven a truck.  

Yes you! because you present such a wonderful argument that only someone with the

education and training of a Pharisee or seminary could ever grasp what exactly it is that the 

Holy Word of God is saying. And that, my dear friend , is reminiscent to me of what Jesus dealt with.Believe me when I say that I would NOT be studying this topic if I had not observe the LACK of effort being put into the biblical passages.  See above.  One does not need seminary training, but one NEEDS to put in the effort in studying the word of God.  The word of God IS the Holy Spirit speaing to us.

But alas, I'm not Jesus, and I most certainly do sin. And in my sin, God please forgive me, I am now

without a doubt questioning everything I thought I knew. Including my faith. FAITH should be examined to see whether one is in "the faith." 

Trumpet sounds throughout the world, sounds of explosions that can't be explained, preachers more

concerned with filthy luker   than the lost souls of others, presidents that are lawless, ISIS crucifying 

Christians, Storms , earthquakes in divers places, Iran threatening to wipe Israel off the map, famine ,

disease running rampant, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE TO DO?  Pray, learn the truth of the gospel, and teach the word.  

Sorry about my rant, but as I stated, it is my faith that has come into question. Nevertheless, I will always 

know this one thing to be true, When I get to face Jesus personally I will do so knowing full well that 

I was blameless in my conviction and my passion to not only know him, but to serve him. And if that 

wasn't good enough for him, well there's nothing more I can do. EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS JESUS CHRIST,

AND HIM CRUCIFIED. Everything I have I give away, and you had better believe this I MEAN THAT LITERALLY.

Just because he asked I gave ALL MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS TO THE CHURCH. Some 50 thousand dollars

For me it wasn't enough. Nothing I ever do for my Jesus will ever be enough. Not even if he ask me to 

It is a matter of personal sacrifice and service, but not of salvation. Salvation in Jesus Christ has noting to do with what we have accomplished, but what He HAS accomplished. 

Nelg, can you please tell me 

What do you hear?

IN THE FIRST - METAL ON METAL.

IN THE SECOND - METAL ON METAL, POSSIBLE BEING MOVED BY THE WATER

• Upvote 1

Nice try! Peace

How many times in the past have you questioned the truth, questioning everything?!?! 

Truth is learned by an honest heart, which keeps searching for it.

Question everything becomes void when the truth is known.

I was being serious...that is what she said...

she also says...

"What if the whole notion of the myth was itself a myth and you and Snopes fell for that?"

She also says, "Beware when interests do ad hominem attacks (i substituted ad hominem cuz it was shorter but she is using the ad hom definition) rather than addressing the facts?

This can apply toward the flat earthers and the globalists, on one hand you have a person who came across a valid question(s) that went against the globalist worldview, and decided to answer the question on his own, which led to another question and another question, and then you asked well who are these people that have zero emperical evidence to back up their claim that the earth is round, and then you ask well which institution were they in at the time, who are these people that question authority and why are they doing it? all valid to me. As a matter of fact with the senses that God not their satanic "GOD" gave me as far as i can tell all around me the earth is flat, i have to rely on others info to tell me its a globe...and again when i  dig im not satisfied with their answer...

That is all really just me questioning "authority"...until someone can bang me over the head with 100 % proof that the earth is a globe i am left assuming that based on when i walk outside, i see the earth as flat...do i have proof? well if my eyes are any authority then that is the proof, but other than that no, just like there is no proof of a globe.

i can't help that im a tracer...which if you ask me is a truther...its been that way since i was a very young child, which tells me that God endowed me with the ability to question everything...i was the daydreamer...aka a lot of visions...he also gave me fortitude so why did he do that? Surely he knew i would have to release it...so he brings into my objective reality all these things that seemingly at first i don't ask for...i laughed at first too...first vid i saw was the one with the ice wall...and just laughed and laughed...and clicked off...and then sometime later another vid popped up about "flat earth" and im like wth... "stop it youtube"... but it had a pic of a spinning ball with an arrow and 1000 mph ... i clicked on it and he had 10 points...which left my mouth open...and then i laughed...and then kept searching for more...cuz im not above the idea of "controllers" ive already had that fun in the sun, so it was probably a bit easier for me to continue asking questions, verses someone like Nelg who has very ingrained beliefs, (im not saying there bad) but because he has been versed so long in the belief of the earth being a ball, he would later marry that belief to his belief in God and merge the two, cuz who isn't right in their beliefs? Thats what we all do, marry all the beliefs we carry around, im just asking that the two beliefs be separated for a moment, does not mean that God is wrong...as a matter of fact if you put on flat earth goggles then you can see where it gives account to the earth being flat...but he has his globe glasses on and refuses to see..."cuz bygolly i can't possibly have been lied to by my education" which by the way has nothing to do with intellect.

and the wheel keeps spinning  :backflip:

• Upvote 2

Chess, that is entirely wrong definition!  What you presented is a "leap of faith," a faith without evidence. Anyone saying they have faith without evidence or facts has little or no biblical faith.  Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of the things not seen.  

WHAT? Can you elaborate, are you saying faith is evidence, Nelg the two words are different for a reason. 

Im not asking for a fight im just saying, "hey, gee whiz, if the evidence is there than why have faith?"

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 3

Wow!!! 27 pages of truth or false evidence. 

My belief is in God the Creator, not so much into how creation was brought into existence. 

I focus on, and walk with God's love, I focus on my salvation.  Most importantly I worship my Creator, my Lord God.   ;)

Who said what or who lied phases me little.  My energy is in saving my soul and others.   

That resonates. Totally.

So then where do we put our energy? In our lives we go to school, and we go to work, we put our energy into things.

Lets take the public education system as an example, we send our kids to school so that their energy is "well spent", but if we are teaching them false information, how is that "well spent"? 

Does God allow for us to spend our energy worshipping false idols? The more energy we give something the more it grows. So would it make sense then to determine the truth so we can turn away from falsities... So that we can stop being like "moths" and instead give our attention / energy to a  greater plan. Why feed deception? 

• Upvote 1

Do as you wish Peace, I'm not one hoping to argue with you.

i can't help that im a tracer...which if you ask me is a truther

Who is the one saying this? Try removing the e-r from truth, as, it is not an original thought…

Have you done a 1000 piece puzzle, fun and rewarding true? But if mixed in with 9999 different 1000 piece puzzles, would you expect the same results to be achieved? In the world today, this is comparable to adding an e-r at the end of truth.

(Matt 11:25-30)

Edited by Fly

am I listening to false spirits? All of are lost without Jesus Christ.  One can have all kinds of experiences, see miracles or do them, unless one believes, repents, and is baptized into Christ one cannot be saved (Gal 3:25f; Acts 2:37-42; Rom 6:1-17).  

Have I put my faith in the interpretations of man, or is it just 

word of God? And how come would God make it so difficult for just a fat boy trucker to grasp?  Anyone willing to study and put the work into studying the word of God can understand the Bible and what God wants.  It does not matter what type of schooling one has or has not.  I have seen clear and correct interpretations by many fat boy truckers.  And I have seen terrible misunderstandings by scholars with so many letters behind their name that they could be called "alphabet soup!"  One does not have to have any degree, but simply be willing to do the work necessary to understand the meaning of the biblical text.  God is not the one who has made it difficult to understand, but individuals trying to give an understanding any work at all is like trying to back a 16 wheeler into a tight dock without having ever driven a truck.  

Holy Word of God is saying. And that, my dear friend , is reminiscent to me of what Jesus dealt with.Believe me when I say that I would NOT be studying this topic if I had not observe the LACK of effort being put into the biblical passages.  See above.  One does not need seminary training, but one NEEDS to put in the effort in studying the word of God.  The word of God IS the Holy Spirit speaing to us.

without a doubt questioning everything I thought I knew. Including my faith. FAITH should be examined to see whether one is in "the faith." 

disease running rampant, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE TO DO?  Pray, learn the truth of the gospel, and teach the word.  

It is a matter of personal sacrifice and service, but not of salvation. Salvation in Jesus Christ has noting to do with what we have accomplished, but what He HAS accomplished. 

Nelg, can you please tell me 

What do you hear?

IN THE FIRST - METAL ON METAL.

IN THE SECOND - METAL ON METAL, POSSIBLE BEING MOVED BY THE WATER

Interesting, I've played those for several folks that openly say they don't believe in 

Jesus Christ and then asked them the same question. Ya know what EVERYONE of them said?

To a person they told me that it sounded like the gates of hell opening up. Which would be 

similar to METAL ON METAL.

However, if ya ask Eagle Eye, who owns a rams horn trumpet aka a "Shofar" and when he blows 

it it sounds a lot like some of these recordings. Is it possible that would explain this?

John 10:27

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

I must digress at this point, What do you think the voice of God sounds like? 

Exodus 19:13

........when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.

Still not convinced?

Exodus 19:16

16And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled

Seems that God was into putting the fear of God into people first.

And still there's more,

Revelation 1:10 

10I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Or am I still misinterpreting the word of God. Cause it's pretty clear to me. 

But there's one other thing that I'd like to focus on, and that is the fact that, "....all the people that were in

the camp trembled". But they would wouldn't they? That is the reaction of the lost when they come

into the presence of God. Remember almost none of those folks were allowed to enter the promise land.

That is IMO why the lost today don't hear trumpets they hear hell's gate. Lest we forget ,

Hebrews 10:31

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

I've been accused lately of being a fear monger, Well I say if your not a , "BOUGHT BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

BORN AGAIN SAINT," then you've got every reason on earth to be afraid. Because what's coming is much worse, 

and no one has to be here for that. Once again I say to you and anyone that reads these words 

Don't believe what I say! Ask God himself what is true and what is false. Because the times of the Gentiles 

is coming to an end, and I say that by the Holy Spirit of God.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2