Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1987 PREDICTION FOR SEP. TO DEC. 2015

MyLadiesDaddy

When I saw this I knew that everyone here should watch it. 

Consider what this man says about the computer use in our homes

in the yr 1987. And then think about how he says some things are not 

perfectly clear. Then think about how Obama and the U.N. and the Pope 

are taking over the world this weekend. 

YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDfpmEdZcw8

Where did you find this?     Interesting .......... So it sounds like we're screwed.   :shrug:  !@#$%^&*   :shrug:

Alien attack... great... thats all we need now.   Add that to our list of $hitte that we have to deal with.

Why can't we have just a simple RV and move on with our lives.......Is that too much to ask for.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this point.    :shrug:

I personally think aliens have been living among us for a very long time.   :ph34r:   Thats nothing new.  Why they would attack is beyond me.

We Shall Wait And See............... :)  :peace:

So is this guy dead now??????????

• Upvote 2

Where did you find this?     Interesting .......... So it sounds like we're screwed.   :shrug:  !@#$%^&*   :shrug:

Alien attack... great... thats all we need now.   Add that to our list of $hitte that we have to deal with.

Why can't we have just a simple RV and move on with our lives.......Is that too much to ask for.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this point.    :shrug:

I personally think aliens have been living among us for a very long time.   :ph34r:   Thats nothing new.  Why they would attack is beyond me.

We Shall Wait And See............... :)  :peace:

So is this guy dead now??????????

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time hun. Even my wife was like,

WHAT? You can't be serious. 

I don't know who he is or if he's still alive or did he die like he said, but 

I worked with what passed for a computer in 1987 while I was serving in the 

Marines and I can tell you one thing is certain. There is no way he could have known 

anything about email or sending pics through electrical lines back then. Not even the 

military could do that as far as I knew, we used floppy disk. 

As far as his alien prediction is concerned you must really listen closely to how he describes 

what he sees in his visions. If you consider everything as I do from the perspective of 

​spirituality, Angels and Demons, then you could say that what he is calling aliens may well 

simply be demonic forces. And I would quote Ephesians 6:12

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

That is to say we are fighting against demons. 

Now if you take what that man said about, "aliens", and compare how he claims they will 

subvert our society in a, "peaceful invasion", it would not be such a far fetch to think that

what he saw as aliens was really the demonic controlled people we call Islamist. So how is it 

that Islam will take control of the internet by Mon. Sep. 28th? 

That requires one to accept the fact that NOTHING HAPPENS IN THIS WORLD without the 

one world governments control. If you can accept that possibility then you know that Islam,ISIS, 

Quiada or whatever stupid name they choose to call it; is really under the control of the world government.

Is that really hard to believe? Consider how that all across Europe Islam is moving into other countries.

Consider that Obama and the Pope have announced that they are going to be bringing even

more Muslims to America. It's the same with every military opp. first you move your pieces where

you want them, and then you attack. 

But there is one thing that the world government doesn't have complete control of just yet.

THE INTERNET BLOGGERS 

Islam cannot rise up and start there all out war as long as folks like you and I have the 

ability to communicate. But if we wake up Monday morning and we find that resource is no

longer there, then Islam can do whatever it likes and the world at large will only know what 

they are told by the world government. 

As the gentleman said,"they will attack, and we wont stand a chance". 

Now I'd like to address your fear issue. 

Jesus said that he would never forsake you nor leave you. Trust in him.

I can tell you from personal experience that it doesn't require a lot of effort,

just a simple prayer. Lord help me. That's it. Ask it, believe it, live it. 

Because as you know, the Devil is filled with fury, cause he knows that his time is 

short. And he knows that because he read the book. The devil has taken over so much 

that it's hard to know what is what. But everyone must begin to realize that 

NOTHING IS WHAT WE THINK IT IS. 

• Upvote 3

The aliens he speaks of are likely the undocumented immigrants and those who come from the ME as refugees. Yup, it is just like a chess game where you position your pieces strategically before the attack. Don't worry though, any Christian who has read Revelations knows the basics about Tribulation Type Events. Therefore we know that this one world government will happen. Persecution also. However in the end we all win so long as we have accepted Jesus Christ into our heart as Lord and Savior,

Grazie for sharing... Seems he's really a psychic and a foreseer ( granted the footage was really shot in 1987 obviously).. He got it re. computers, etc....

Except his mention of a USSR nuclear disaster ( I guess he means Chernobyl nuclear plant) which occurred in April 1986 ( one year before this footage ,  supposedly dated 1987)  and honestly I have doubts about  the alien attack  he foresees between Sept-Dec 2015 with something huge happening tomorrow ( Sept.28,2015) with the lunar eclipse.

But  an interesting doc nonetheless.

I only have one question.

Do They bleed?

If the answer is yes

Come get some  BEaaaatch 

Consider the thoughts above that I gave to MIT. If his invasion is what I believe it is 

then, yes, "They Bleed", and we'll both will be kicking some Islamist booty. Not a bad 

Idea anyways. 

Either way one thing is equally certain, this man saw things that were to be. How on earth did

he know that we would elect a black president when he said we would? And how did he know 

how everyone would see him as some kind of savior? Just too many unexplained things.

As to the events that will begin tomorrow, {actually today}, I'm afraid well see things radically 

change. There's just no getting around it. 

Right on Dog , well said

lol

Or maybe he's not really a psychic or prophet and instead is a spokesman for tptb who was given a couple of pages out of their playbook to espouse...

Maybe this whole scenario has been planned for decades.

That angle would make more sense to me, but who knows what is true anymore.

• Upvote 2

Or maybe he's not really a psychic or prophet and instead is a spokesman for tptb who was given a couple of pages out of their playbook to espouse...

And that may very well be true. 

However, that is not to negate the spiritual aspect of it all. 

One thing is certain, the Holy Bible tells of these events also and 

that was written thousands of yrs ago. 

I thought that as well.

It's like what LGD said  "NOTHING IS LIKE WHAT WE THINK IT IS".

What a horrible concept.  To have to be second guessing everything.

• Upvote 1

Thank You LGD for your explanation .  I now understand what you mean.

So from what you've studied in the bible how does this end ?

Aside from being right with Christ what else should we be aware of ?

​To put it succinctly, nothing but the blood...............

I am constantly telling my beloved wife to focus on the Lord, for in doing so

we only focus on our own hearts. After all that is where God lives. If it be that one is

bought by the blood of the Lamb.

I myself have been prudent and prepared with the necessary supplies, food, water, 

self protection, and the ability to cook and stay warm if the power fails. But in the

end I don't think that pre-tribulation saints will have much to fear. After all Paul did

tell us that we were not appointed unto wrath. And that the day will come when,

"he who restrains, will restrain, until he be taken out of the way". 2 Thessalonians 2:7

We who have trusted in the Lord stand in the way of the AntiChrist, {Obama}, ?

And while he may begin to set up his kingdom on the earth he can only do so much as

long as we are still here. But the day is now coming when the Spirit of the Lord will not

always strive with man.    

We who are filled with the Holy Spirit will be removed as the Lord hath spoken 

If it bleeds it can die.

In 1987 we were supporting windows 3.1-3.2 we had email and the net it was dial up but it was there. Keep your eyes and ears open and don't be a sheeple. I don't believe the people of US can be taken. Even buy our own government as long as we don't give up our 2nd amendment. We are the largest army ever assembled in the world PTB may have more potent weapons we have more volume. And I belive in my brothers and sisters to stand for beliefs. Very few of our own military would strike against their own brother and sisters. (I hate assuming love facts)

FWD

GO RV

Consider the thoughts above that I gave to MIT. If his invasion is what I believe it is 

then, yes, "They Bleed", and we'll both will be kicking some Islamist booty. Not a bad 

Idea anyways. 

Either way one thing is equally certain, this man saw things that were to be. How on earth did

he know that we would elect a black president when he said we would? And how did he know 

how everyone would see him as some kind of savior? Just too many unexplained things.

As to the events that will begin tomorrow, {actually today}, I'm afraid well see things radically 

change. There's just no getting around it. 

Stayed outside and watched that beautiful moon come up last night and did a little alien

hunting. Didnt have much luck though.  Tough critters to spot.

Got to thinking though and after many hours of serious contemplation I

came to the conclusion that.

If their green

I bet they taste like turtle .   :)  

• Upvote 1

I know that allot of what I post is sometimes a little difficult to swallow, but I 

post by what I see within my spirit and I do so with a deep love and passion for 

everyone to come to know the Lord. It's not often that I'm given a chance to verify 

something that I brought, but I do believe that the timing of these next two articles 

are, indeed, a verification if you will of something that this man stated some yrs ago. 

Lawmakers: U.S. plan for Internet may be unconstitutional

President Obama's plan to "internationalize" the Internet may be unconstitutional, key members of Congress are claiming.

The group of lawmakers sent a letter to the Government Accountability Office last week, saying the plan to relinquish oversight of Internet domain name functions to a global, multi-stakeholder body raised questions about the administration's "authority to transfer possession and control of critical components of the Internet's infrastructure to a third party."

The letter was signed by the chairmen of both congressional judiciary committees, Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va; presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif. Issa is also a former chairman of the House Oversight Committee.

The lawmakers point out that the Constitution says "Congress has the exclusive power 'to dispose of and make all needful rules and regulations respecting the territory or other property belonging to the United States.'"

The Internet's root zone file was developed by a grant from the United States, and since 1997, it has been operated by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration under contract with the Department of Commerce. The department had planned to transfer its management rights to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, an international agency, by this Wednesday, but announced this summer that the date would be postponed until roughly June 30 next year.

In their letter, the lawmakers asked the GAO whether transferring ownership of the Internet domain name functions would cause government property to be transferred to ICANN, whether the root zone file constituted U.S. property, and whether it was constitutional for that property to be transferred to any non-federal entity.

The lawmakers did not provide a deadline for answers, saying that the GAO would need to "conduct both significant audit work and complex legal analysis" in order to respond.

And remember that this info is coming out during the U.N. Summit to ,

"Transform the world" under the Blood Moon. Still think this is all a bit 

far fetched? Then you may wanna ask yourself how this happened.................................

Facebook stumbles for second time in a week

San Francisco (AFP) - Facebook on Monday stumbled for the second time in a week, going out of service for slightly less than an hour.

The leading social network was down for 42 minutes about mid-day in California, after being out of service for 12 minutes four days earlier, according to website performance tracker currentlydown.com.

"We're currently restoring Facebook services that people had trouble accessing earlier today due to a configuration issue," Facebook said in an email response to an AFP inquiry.

"We're working to bring things back to normal for everyone. We apologize to those who have been inconvenienced."

Facebook did not disclose how many of the social network's more than one billion users were effected by the outage.

People took to Twitter during the outage, with #facebookdown jumping into a spot among the top trending hashtags at the one-to-many messaging service.

"People will have to ring their friends from restaurants to describe their starter; it's inhuman," said a quip from Twitter account @WillLeahy.

Another joking tweet predicted a baby boom, since spouses would have to resort to speaking to one another.

Stayed outside and watched that beautiful moon come up last night and did a little alien

hunting. Didnt have much luck though.  Tough critters to spot.

Got to thinking though and after many hours of serious contemplation I

came to the conclusion that.

If their green

I bet they taste like turtle .   :)  

NOOOOO not turtle!!!

tumblr_nfmh1uaKPp1rtcpyfo1_400.jpg