Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'M HUNGRY !!!

moose 57

Home grown and home made vegetable soup! Last night was home made pork quesadillas! After 36 yrs. I still don't know what I did to deserve a woman that can cook like my wife! Moose...you gonna have some "cheese" with that wild rice soup....or are ya "skarrred" of mixin' state recipes??? ;o)

• Upvote 1

Home grown and home made vegetable soup! Last night was home made pork quesadillas! After 36 yrs. I still don't know what I did to deserve a woman that can cook like my wife! Moose...you gonna have some "cheese" with that wild rice soup....or are ya "skarrred" of mixin' state recipes??? ;o)

Please bring it on Rod!!!!! 

Wild rice soup -mine!!!

vegetable soup - yes

pork quesadillas!  yes!

any other you have- yes!!!

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 2

Sunday Roast Beef, Roast Taters, w/Brussel Sprouts & Cauliflower, Beef & Onion Gravy [w/a 1/2 cup Red wine included], Crispy Crusty French Bread w/Whipped Butter w/Red Wine with the Lady of the House.

So much for the Salad & Protein Drink I had planned for tonight - DON"T care . . . it was great EATS !

• Upvote 3

Sunday Roast Beef, Roast Taters, w/Brussel Sprouts & Cauliflower, Beef & Onion Gravy [w/a 1/2 cup Red wine included], Crispy Crusty French Bread w/Whipped Butter w/Red Wine with the Lady of the House.

So much for the Salad & Protein Drink I had planned for tonight - DON"T care . . . it was great EATS !

Damn!

• Upvote 2

Believe it or not but I was a Chef before I was a trucker, and after I was a Marine.  :lol:

I tell people, and prove it to them, that if you give me the one food item you hate the 

most I will make it taste so good that you'll love it. I do so hope that some day we'll 

all get the chance to find out if that is true. I would love to cook for everyone on DV. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

You better put the table leafs in and add a bunch of plates next Sunday buddy...cause I think your gonna have some company! :) Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

You better put the table leafs in and add a bunch of plates next Sunday buddy...cause I think your gonna have some company! :)

Ain't nuthin but a thing . . . consider it done ! Sunday is Feast day at our place  - and eaten' those leftovers is the name of the game. 

Hhmm . . . might need to rent out a Banquet Hall

• Upvote 1

597aca9e30ee2a75b837ccbea714d213.jpg

Lol...I was part of a Youth Ministry team back in the early 80's and we did a farm skit with full sized costumes. I was with a chicken hawk but I was the buzzard. The chicken hawk was always impatient and wanted to attack the farmers chickens...but I kept telling him..."the Lord'll provide". Finally he couldn't take it anymore so he went after the chicken. So picture a 6 foot chicken running away from a pesky chicken hawk when out comes the farmer brandishing a shotgun and he starts chasing the chicken hawk...well you can guess how that ends....the chicken hawk gets shot and falls down right at my feet! I stare down at him...then pulled out my big ol' fork and spoon and declare..."I told ya the Lord'll provide"!!! ;o)

• Upvote 2

My Hubby is/was a chef a well...ok your not gonna believe this but he made a spagetti sauce..you know carmelized onions, garlic italian sausage te usual and then he put....wait for it...pumpkin spice in it........OMG it is the best sauce EVER!!!

I am telling you try it!!!!!!!!!!!

(great thread...keep it going!)

My Hubby is/was a chef a well...ok your not gonna believe this but he made a spagetti sauce..you know carmelized onions, garlic italian sausage te usual and then he put....wait for it...pumpkin spice in it........OMG it is the best sauce EVER!!!

I am telling you try it!!!!!!!!!!!

(great thread...keep it going!)

OMG ya gotta try the spice in your coffee. Not the pumpkin creamer garbage sold in the stores but the actual spice with a little Eggnog.

Best dang coffee I ever had. And if you like pumpkin spice in your marinara sauce, you can also try a little bit of cumin and Tumeric.

Turmeric and cumin are anti-inflammatory agents. They reduce swelling in your body and that helps reduce your risk for a numerous amount of diseases. But, they have a wonderful side effect is that they make food taste really good.

• Upvote 2