Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

1 minute ago, climber7 said:

I agree wholeheartedly. 

Iraq has been dinking around for waaaay too many years and can't seem to ever get their act together--even when the ANSWERS are RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!! 

True, Climber.  It's much more difficult for a "new" fledgling country trying to find itself as a "democracy" in the ME, amid the instability and corruption.  A dictatorship, or even a theocracy may have an easier time of it... as it controls all facets of the government and economy... of course, at a huge expense of human rights.  The speculation there may be a quicker payoff... perhaps for non-Americans first.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, climber7 said:

Good morning everybody! Happy Monday  🙂

Just wondering if anybody has any word or information on the exchange rate between Iran and Korea? 

you can try XE.com for rates 

1.00 KRW = 26.8804 IRR

Edited by jaman
  • Upvote 1

Folks...aoplogies in advance if I'm drunk posting....I'm at a happy hour, and something came to my eyes that I nearly fell from my chair when it hit me........it might be nothing.....but I can't believe I had missed it from a previous posts from Adam.....go check out my said question for tomoorrrow's chaat log, let's hope he'll answer or either maybe it's me that I'm just too damn excited and I'm over thinking too much......or maybe Adam IS watching this thing from behind thas sceenes...

I'm goingg ot have more whisky.   Keep the faith!! :cheesehead::praying:

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

Folks...aoplogies in advance if I'm drunk posting....I'm at a happy hour, and something came to my eyes that I nearly fell from my chair when it hit me........it might be nothing.....but I can't believe I had missed it from a previous posts from Adam.....go check out my said question for tomoorrrow's chaat log, let's hope he'll answer or either maybe it's me that I'm just too damn excited and I'm over thinking too much......or maybe Adam IS watching this thing from behind thas sceenes...

I'm goingg ot have more whisky.   Keep the faith!! :cheesehead::praying:

Think it's the whiskey talking....I am just as excited! But NO Rum!

• Upvote 1

Iran stands first in Islamic banking assets

TEHRAN (ISNA)- Iran stands in the first place in terms of Islamic banking assets, said Central Bank of Iran Governor Valiollah Seif.

Iran holding over 37 percent of banking assets based on Sharia is standing in the first place in terms of volume of banking assets among countries providing financial-Islamic services, he said in the 27th Islamic Banking Conference.

Today, the total value of world assets obtained based on Sharia has reached over $2 billion, $1.5 billion of which belong to banking assets. Iran holds 37 percent of this amount which has put it in the first place in terms of Islamic banking assets.

Omitting usury from banking activities is the most important basis of Islamic banking and Iran is among few countries which has practically exercised the move.

End Item

http://financialtribune.com/articles/economy-business-and-markets/48845/credit-card-launch-stoke-demand

As the nationwide launch of credit cards by the Central Bank of Iran draws near, a private banker believes CBI is introducing the unprecedented measure to stimulate demand in the economy.   

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Bingo!

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Tehran-and-Seoul-launch-trade-in-euro-38434.html

its begun! But then again maybe asias are just a little excited! We will need to wait for iranian news sites to carry the message!

That's pretty awesome.

So does that mean we can now start the process of exchanging for the euro and then exchange for dollar? 

What's the next step? Are we waiting for something else?

Edited by climber7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, screwball said:

Bingo!

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Tehran-and-Seoul-launch-trade-in-euro-38434.html

its begun! But then again maybe asias are just a little excited! We will need to wait for iranian news sites to carry the message!

"Iran’s Islamic banking assets are $482 billion, according to Dubai government data from 2014. That’s more than in Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and the United Arab Emirates combined."

I think we who are in the darn USA, may need to start planning and packing our bags to head up to Canada....or wherever, rather quickly.  Folks, it looks like it's about to happen.....I am typing my posts very carefully, because I had a bit too much whiskey drinks am I'm too darn excited....yes sirrrrrr:cheesehead:

• Upvote 3