Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr J Email to DD (A Message to Enorrste About the RV)

SuperFlyJr

All I have heard when I got introduced to this was: "that anyday now", "everything looks real good","should happen by Wed or Friday", "By Sunday at noon","the GOI is already picked", " just waiting onthe GOI ", " UN will do it soon", "rate will be 3.22, "rate will be from 3.56-5.56"........ you get the picture. After consideration I bought in as an investment. We should all only believe what can be confirmed from multiple credible news sources in mainstream media (BBC,WSJ,FOX,WP,NYT, and of course all the Iraqi news outlets). As this is an investment I try to keep my emotion out of this, especially when reading posts. I do not care whio is doing the posting, I treat them all the same. I am thankful to all those who dig, read and provide a link with their information. Let us all keep the faith. GO RV!! B)

Glad i didnt post on this thread back then....LOL

He did say the 17th of October huh? So if they run their TV show educating the folks over here on the new changes and run that through Sunday 17th then one would think the RV could happen right after that or even during that as they don't want this to become common knowledge to the rest of the world.

Man, Dr J's half court shot of the 17th might be true. I hope it goes in! :D

• Upvote 1

I am Dr. J...My name is Dr. Michael L. Johnson (this is my wife's account as I do not come on here much) and I have been a practicing chiropractor for 27 years. (www.askdrjohnson.com)

I also consult with over 1000 chiropractors around the country. (www.txfibro.com and www.lifechangingcare.com)

I have been trading currencies since high school (34 years) and I teach others how to trade currencies. (www.drjtrading.com)

That's who I am, I don't hide behind some fake name.

My source, Vic, is a high level currency trader on Wall Street and we have know each other since college. Vic is the one that got me into the IQD and he has been trading currencies longer than I.

Sonny, you have been wrong before on a number of dates and I have called you on it on this very forum (October 23, 2009 and a couple of dates in December 2009 come to mind). I respectfully disagree with you on the July 26th date. Only time will tell to see which one of us is correct.

As for the rest of you that are critical of me, again, time will tell. BUT...I will say that on March 10, 2010 when I stated that Vic told me that there would be no RV until late June, everyone blasted me then too. So bash away but like I told Steve, when the beginning of October rolls around and there is still no RV, I will surface again to remind you!

Finally, I leave you with this...Vic has told me that if it doesn't RV this year, it will be years before it does. Many years! Take it for what its worth and we will see you all back in October.

Dr. J

P.S. Adam, I have made every attempt to be respectful in this post even though I have been blasted. If you boot me again, please refund my unused portion of my year long VIP membership.

P.P.S. Vic has told me from day one that the rate will be at the level of the euro which is currently $1.19.

I never go to Wal-Mart. ;)

Dr. J

Okay Mike I'm buying. Thanks for your insight, I find your thoughts positive and intuitive. Nevermind the halfwits here, most don't have a clue about this investment, they seem to merely stop here to have someone hold their hand then complain when they don't understand. I admit I rely on the people here that do their homework and bring something to the table (which is only 10 or so). For whatever reason you also strike me as someone that knows more than the rest of us here. At any rate, please continue to post and thanks again for coming here....Scott C

• Upvote 5

We are getting to the Oct 17th date. I really think this is the one! Definetely before the end of October 2010.

True and with the educational information on the up coming changes to the Iraqi Dinar coming out this Friday the15th for the Iraqi public it would appear to give strenght to that date.

Plus many other factors.

Thanks Mr rich for bumping this post up!

Best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Like I said on two other posts, I am still here and I am waiting for further verification of news that was related to me last Tuesday. DD will confirm that I told him that I had news last Tuesday but I have not shared it with anyone as of yet....not even DD.

Dr. J

Thanks DrJ

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 3

Geez you guys are hard on Drs, sounds like everybody has that "1000 yard stare" soldiers used to get from heavy combat. Who woulda thunk it. A large chunk of sand on top of a whole bunch of lubricant could cause so many people (including me) to run around in their head four million different scenarios as to how it could ma :rolleyes::D:rolleyes: ke them rich from such a long ways off. I know the rv is close cause my neighbors dog whizzed on a new tree yesterday approx. one minute later than he normally would on the old tree and we can take that to the bank. I hope we are all wealthy and looking back on this in six months from a warm beach, or whatever your dream is and laugh about the struggle it caused us in our own minds, more than likely you will have earned every penny of it. God bless eveybody.

• Upvote 2

Funny how that works out. Thanks for the recap Mr.Rich....Well think of all the people with egg on their face. I for one did not expect this go on this long and will admit it. The only thing that bothers me is if the IMF and the Treasury new, Then what have they been doing all this time.

The IMF or the Treasury to let this hole serade go on, people stealing money, bombs killing hundreds of people, no electric, fresh water. And if that is the case, we don't have much of a future as human beings. :(

True and with the educational information on the up coming changes to the Iraqi Dinar coming out this Friday the15th for the Iraqi public it would appear to give strenght to that date.

Plus many other factors.

Thanks Mr rich for bumping this post up!

Best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Thanks DrJ

Phoenix

Phoenix, you're quite welcome. I'm a big fan, by the way.

• Upvote 2

Like I said on two other posts, I am still here and I am waiting for further verification of news that was related to me last Tuesday. DD will confirm that I told him that I had news last Tuesday but I have not shared it with anyone as of yet....not even DD.

Dr. J

I won't hold you to your prediction, Mike. This a rumors section and I've made it a point not to buy into ALL rumors. I must admit I like a good rumor just as much as the next guy :D

As much as I respect Sonny1 and all that he has contributed, it would be nice to hear from him on this. He was so sure it was going down before the 26th of july.

And also Lambert , anything to say now after stating "Just another researcher/trader/seller giving their best guess. Gimme a break. Get back to reading the xrays. You'll save us the time from reading your posts. sorry man, had to be said."

Just curious as to your feedback NOW.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1