Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Virginia reporter and cameraman shot dead during live broadcast

umbertino

Oh gosh guys, sorry i have to do this but is everyone saying the shooter was black?

Cuz in this video you can clearly see the shooter has a white hand? and i don't see any blood at all.... just saying "crisis actors" perhaps...

Did you see the interview of the dad and son with meghan kelley, i didn't see anything except talk on gun control. no emotion. but def control talk from the dad. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1x3jddE9c

no emotion, just "guns are vile"

I'm sure the conspiracy theorists are gonna jump all over this...but all I gotta ask is "What the heyall is going on"???  Looks like someone is tryin' to manipulate us again...go figure!!!  <_<

Edited by RodandStaff

2 Thessalonians 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

http://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-11.htm

I'm sure the conspiracy theorists are gonna jump all over this...but all I gotta ask is "What the heyall is going on"???  Looks like someone is tryin' to manipulate us again...go figure!!!  <_<

• Upvote 3

Believe me LGD...I know about the strong delusion...and the itching ears that want to hear only what they want...not what they should...ya know, things like the truth! Sadly I have found so much of that mindset creeping into believers that it seems they only want a feel good experience, or like many around me now...so fear based that in their stockpiling for the end of the world they have forgotten to be a light to the world! Sorry if I'm derailing the train of thought...it is just something that has been grieving me lately!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

You have the animal who killed the two reporters; you have the animals who keep killing police in cold blood; you have the black panther animals calling for murder of police officers and the death of all white people; there is not a war coming, it is here.  People need to just make sure what side they are on because the reality is that it is here.  

And do not blame the gun for the murders.  It is the animals who choose to take innocent lives.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Got THAT right BOHICA !

When folks wake up, identify the REAL CULPRITS of this FAKE WAR and quit actin' ignorant, then and only then can

we begin to ALL DO THE RIGHT THING !

Ignorance has been ruling the day far too long in this Republic and those enslaved through same should wake up and

quit behaving like slaves to the agitators who want to destroy US !

Grow a pair, America -- stand up against IGNORANCE !

• Upvote 1

It totally is, he supposedly had a glock firing hollow points!!!! Here is a vid of a guy shooting round vs hollow at milk jugs... uhm, yea totally staged. They are just trying to keep us in fear. Don't fall for it folks... 

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1

Believe me LGD...I know about the strong delusion...and the itching ears that want to hear only what they want...not what they should...ya know, things like the truth! Sadly I have found so much of that mindset creeping into believers that it seems they only want a feel good experience, or like many around me now...so fear based that in their stockpiling for the end of the world they have forgotten to be a light to the world! Sorry if I'm derailing the train of thought...it is just something that has been grieving me lately!

Revelation 3:15-17

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

My brother I so know what you mean, and the thing that saddens me the most is that 

if we attempt to explain to the, "Church", what were seeing we are looked at as if we got

three heads. You are not alone. There is so much being fulfilled from the Holy word of God 

these days that I stand in awesome wonder that so many don't see it. But that is what He said 

would happen.

Matthew 24:36-41

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Hallelujah, can you say,"RAPTURE"?

I long for the day when you and I and all our brothers and sisters shall dine at the 

supper table of the Lamb. Then shall we rejoice and sing forevermore.  

• Upvote 1

Well obama, has his race war going! I hope the sorry B-stard is satisfied! They way its being reported now is, the shooter was mentally ill. No he was an EVIL Sob! period! This Sorry B-stard bought into all the bull$h-t thrown out by obama and his henchman  al sharpton, jesse jackson, & eric holder, ect.! This punk, has been playing this race card game for many years, according to the reports on him! Whats not being reported is the truth! The truth of the matter is, there is a lot more sorry people out there, that believe this dangerous $h-t, obama and sharpton are putting out! This punk was a racist, lucky, he took this war out on people that he knew, instead of anyone else, if had to happen! Which we know now, had to happen! Unfortunately this is not going away! It is only going to get worse! J M H O! We now have a race war and a war on Christianity waged by the muslims! This is just not a verbal war any more! As you can see some people have made it a shooting war! My advice is not let the people like the reporters family, not turn this thing in to a gun rights issue, and call it what it is! Its the uniformed people the like the reporters family, that knows nothing except what they are by told, by their liberal press buddies! Have a plan & a plan to ACT! Pay Attention to your surroundings at all times! This isn't going away folks, only going to get worse! For my Bible tells me so! Peace & Love!  :salute: