Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife Gone Missing...

Markinsa

A husband went to the sheriff’s department to report 

that his wife was missing.

Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home.

Sergeant: What is her height?

Husband: Gee, I’m not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sergeant: Weight?

Husband: Don’t know. Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant: Color of eyes?

Husband: Never noticed.

Sergeant: Color of hair?

Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown.

Sergeant: What was she wearing?

Husband: Could have been a skirt or shorts. I don’t remember exactly.

Sergeant: What kind of car did she go in?

Husband: She went in my truck.

Sergeant: What kind of truck was it?

Husband: Brand new 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch 4X4 with eco-boost 5.0L V8 engine special ordered with manual transmission. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed. Custom leather seats and “Bubba” floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch. DVD with navigation, 21-channel CB radio, six cup holders, and four power outlets. Added special alloy wheels and off-road Michelins. Wife put a small scratch on the drivers door. At this point the husband started choking up.

Sergeant: Don’t worry buddy. We’ll find your truck.

• Upvote 11

Yes it was, but then again it came from a really cool dude named Mark.  :woot:  :lol:

And where have you been? I haven't seen you post for such a long time.

Really missed ya buddy.

I've been posting, just not as much.  I also have a contract job that's taking up my weekdays. :P

That sounds about right. Few years ago I fell asleep in the back yard. I woke up about 3am

came into the house with all of the lights on and the front door locked,with Nick asleep in bed.

The next day I asked why he didn't shut the lights off? Ma I thought you were out. Didn't you see my truck?

Ah no. Yet i moved his truck once rolled it about 6 inches and he  knew it was moved!!!! So I could have been dead

in the back yard and my truck gone. Come on Ma no-one would steal a a Ford Escape. BOY'S AND THEIR TOYS!!!!!

LOL

• Upvote 1

reminds me of a story too....Guy has a late life crisis and buys a brand new Corvette at age 70 and decides to try it out on the freeway....pretty soon he is flooring it and burning up the road at nearly 100MPH....sure enough a Trooper hits the lights and siren and pulls him over....the officer after asking for his license and registration looks at the old guy and feeling a little sorry for him says,

listen sir it's friday afternoon ...my shift is over in thirty minutes...and I would hate to have to do all the paperwork for a ticket...if you can give me an excuse I have never heard before for why you were driving so fast...I'll let you go with a warning...

the old thinks for a second and then says...officer my first wife left me 20 years ago for a trooper and I thought you were trying to bring her back...

Trooper "....have a nice day sir !"

• Upvote 5

Oh, you go girl.

I agree!!  I'm still here everyday, just been tying to get some health issues worked out plus I picked myself up 2 new hobbies (until hunting season haha) airbushing and RC trucks!!  Lots of fun and help me keep my mind off of my other issues  LOL

Plus, with the GREAT group of MODS we have here today I don't have to spend as much time as I use to as they really kick butt in the forums and chat so I don't stay on all day and night like i USE too~!~!  :)

• Upvote 1

I agree!!  I'm still here everyday, just been tying to get some health issues worked out plus I picked myself up 2 new hobbies (until hunting season haha) airbushing and RC trucks!!  Lots of fun and help me keep my mind off of my other issues  LOL

Plus, with the GREAT group of MODS we have here today I don't have to spend as much time as I use to as they really kick butt in the forums and chat so I don't stay on all day and night like i USE too~!~!   :)

XOXO

• Upvote 1

Thanks Markinsa ! An elderly man once told me " As long as you can find a laugh life is ok" that was my Daddy and at 88 he is still able to find his laugh ! I just wanted to share that with you. ( : And I'll share this one with him !

Edited by Texstorm
  • Upvote 2

We miss you bump and think of you often....if ever you need ANYTHING just ask

XOXO

If the world was filled with people like you two this world would be a much better place to live in!!  There are SO MANY loving and good people on this site that it gives me hope for the future of our children   :wub:

If the world was filled with people like you two this world would be a much better place to live in!!  There are SO MANY loving and good people on this site that it gives me hope for the future of our children   :wub:

And you, sir, are one of them. 

There are few times in life when we instinctively do something that we seldom 

know the outcome of. However, every once in a while we're given the good pleasure to 

have revealed to us how something we did cause something wonderful to happen. 

For you, this is one of those rare occasions. 

I came here five yrs ago a crass and combative arrogant person. I had never before been 

a member of any internet forum, and therefor was guilty of several,"internet Faux Pas".

Were it not for your intervention I would not even be here. What that has done for my 

life is beyond what words can describe, but I'm going to try. God has used this experience

along with others in my life to show me how that I was such a mean person. I guess that

as a veteran truck driver for over twenty yrs I simply didn't know how to coexist with 

others. But because of your intervention I had the experience here to learn. I know that

took a lot of patience on everyone's part and for that I'm not only thankful but I'm

indebted to everyone. Especially to you, my friend. You are in my prayers and my heart forever.  :tiphat:  :hug:   

• Upvote 2

And you, sir, are one of them. 

There are few times in life when we instinctively do something that we seldom 

know the outcome of. However, every once in a while we're given the good pleasure to 

have revealed to us how something we did cause something wonderful to happen. 

For you, this is one of those rare occasions. 

I came here five yrs ago a crass and combative arrogant person. I had never before been 

a member of any internet forum, and therefor was guilty of several,"internet Faux Pas".

Were it not for your intervention I would not even be here. What that has done for my 

life is beyond what words can describe, but I'm going to try. God has used this experience

along with others in my life to show me how that I was such a mean person. I guess that

as a veteran truck driver for over twenty yrs I simply didn't know how to coexist with 

others. But because of your intervention I had the experience here to learn. I know that

took a lot of patience on everyone's part and for that I'm not only thankful but I'm

indebted to everyone. Especially to you, my friend. You are in my prayers and my heart forever.  :tiphat:  :hug:   

WOW!!  Thank you for such kind words my friend and I hope SOME day I can meet you in person and shake you hand.  I'm glad that things changed like they did as I enjoy reading your post and by that I have really learned that you are a really good person with a big loving heart.   :tiphat:

• Upvote 1